So if Rashford wins futties vote

MarkMCFC
441 posts An Exciting Prospect
What will his card be like with already having a 87 nations card?

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    Both Baka and Martial were 91-rated, despite their NIFs having different ratings (82 and 83, respectively). Maybe that's the Futties rating cap?
  • MarkMCFC
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Both Baka and Martial were 91-rated, despite their NIFs having different ratings (82 and 83, respectively). Maybe that's the Futties rating cap?

Fair point hope Jesus gets it cause it might not be worth it if you have the 87
  • JohnDoe
    MarkMCFC wrote: »

Who knows, man, EA are unpredictable.

Yeah, Jesus is my fav out of the three, too. A lot of people seem to be voting for Rashford, though.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    If Jesus doesn't get it I'll be so annoyed at the community....rashford already has a decent SBC Card ffs
  • MarkMCFC
    It could all be sorted already and EA are making people think they have the say haha
  • JohnDoe
    It could all be sorted already and EA are making people think they have the say haha

I think we do have a say, but the voting system skews votes towards lesser-rated players, as people are keeping the higher-rated ones to use in SBCs.

I checked the Twitter polls and people seem to be going for Jesus. That could mean absolutely nothing, though. Fingers crossed!
  • Jonboyparker
    6109 posts Big Money Move

This isn't happening... Rashford got it in the bag with his 79 card.

People aren't prepared to waste one card on a vote. It's silly. At this stage of the game the Jesus card is 3k. It's crazy.

I don't need to save 3k so I'll stick Jesus in. I already see to many rashfords...

The funny thing is, everyone will be putting their current sbc rashford into his new sbc
  • MarkMCFC

I think we do have a say, but the voting system skews votes towards lesser-rated players, as people are keeping the higher-rated ones to use in SBCs.

I checked the Twitter polls and people seem to be going for Jesus. That could mean absolutely nothing, though. Fingers crossed!

Yeah I have a 88 rated squad waiting for Jesus haha
  • Jonboyparker

Yeah I have a 88 rated squad waiting for Jesus haha

I'd stick a 90 in for Jesus. I want to sell Aguero and go full untradeables
  • GeorgeGervin
    1956 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sucks .... love that SBC Rashford. Plays well above his stats.
  • JohnDoe
    edited July 2018

I respect that, you want your boy RashBeans to get a Futties, and that's cool, but we worship Jesus in this thread.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018

Yeah, Jesus is my fav out of the three, too. A lot of people seem to be voting for Rashford, though.

In that's case I hope you've don't the right thing...

Jesus all the way. 3k is worth a vote
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

I respect that, you want your boy RashBeans to get a Futties, and that's cool, but we worship Jesus in this thread.

I'm a united fan but I even want Jesus to win this one
  • JohnDoe

dw, famalambo, I decided to hit that mf vote SBC like an MLM "hun" on an old high school friend, and yote Pink Jeezy into the SBC.
  • Jonboyparker

This is the strangest thing I've read today. But great all the same
  • JohnDoe

Jesus unites fans of all nations and teams. Beautiful.
  • Jonboyparker

dw, famalambo, I decided to hit that mf vote SBC like an MLM "hun" on an old high school friend, and yote Pink Jeezy into the SBC.

I retract my above comment as insert on in here:

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

I have TOTS sane and now 91 martial, along with SBC Rashford.....so a futties Jesus would complete the sweat :trollface:
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018

I have TOTS sane and now 91 martial, along with SBC Rashford.....so a futties Jesus would complete the sweat :trollface:

Jesus will complete my triangle of Tots KDB and Tots Aguero.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

Jesus will complete my triangle with ToTs KDB and Tots Aguero.

I have TOTS firmino and KDB myself :p
  • gonna be rashford, I'm not interested in trading the mbappe and Jesus card, means I'll have to trade my nations rashford into the futties unfortunately
  • Jonboyparker
    gonna be rashford, I'm not interested in trading the mbappe and Jesus card, means I'll have to trade my nations rashford into the futties unfortunately

Those cards are only worth 3k and 4k each.
  • JohnDoe
    gonna be rashford, I'm not interested in trading the mbappe and Jesus card, means I'll have to trade my nations rashford into the futties unfortunately
    Dayoff wrote: »
    He's 9k. Get more than that on squad battles. If nobody votes then nobody will win. Some of us have to vote. If he wins he will be 90+ rated.

you know as well as I do rose is going to win it

:warning::warning::warning: Listen to nothing this man says! :warning::warning::warning:
  • gonna be rashford, I'm not interested in trading the mbappe and Jesus card, means I'll have to trade my nations rashford into the futties unfortunately

sure but I bet most will stick the lower rated card or just not bother
  • Jonboyparker

sure but I bet most will stick the lower rated card or just not bother

They will. I know it. Shame.