Prime R9 SBC

uhMaZiiNq
11280 posts Has That Special Something
Thinking about doing it since not likely to touch this game again after a week or so from now. If my aguero sells for what it is up for now I will have 990k and with the untradables I have I can do the 83 and 89 rated squads with only needing to buy one TOTW card. Tots Dybala would be the only card left in my club so would need to be pretty reliant on good packs I would think for this to even work/leave me with enough to put a functioning team around them.

Have seen a lot of mixed feelings about R9 but at this point I believe it's either do his SBC or just get some Futties instead. What do you guys think? Do I even have enough and is it even worth doing?

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Do it.
    At least you can say you tried him then.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited July 2018
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Do it.

Not entirely sure if I have enough is the main issue. Futbin seems incredibly inaccurate right now. The "worth it" part I'm not too bothered about the game is basically over.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Do it.

Not entirely sure if I have enough is the main issue. Futbin seems incredibly inaccurate right now

Basically take what FUTBIN says and then go approx 100k either way.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Based on what I found and a little bit of predicting, you are about 250k short, without pack luck.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Based on what I found and a little bit of predicting, you are about 250k short, without pack luck.

That's taking average pack luck into consideration correct? Not total before packs?
  • RebelRob
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    R9>futties

They seem to be paying out at the moment anyway so you should at least get sellable tots or ones useful for the other squads from the packs.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    RebelRob wrote: »
    R9>futties

They seem to be paying out at the moment anyway so you should at least get sellable tots or ones useful for the other squads from the packs.

Plenty of random specials and higher rated cards floating about in packs.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    edited July 2018

That's taking average pack luck into consideration correct? Not total before packs?

That’s taking everything into account.

Edit - Averaging a 20k tots in each of the 100k packs.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Ah. Figure this is probably not a good idea then. Would be terrible to get far into it and pull nothing great and be left with an SBC that I have no way of finishing
  • SupaNoodle1990

Ah. Figure this is probably not a good idea then. Would be terrible to get far into it and pull nothing great and be left with an SBC that I have no way of finishing

Realistically it’s unlikely you can finish him, same as me mate, just short.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16693 posts World Class
    Think I have like 50k our can have if you’ve want. Ain’t played in 3 months
  • uhMaZiiNq

Yup. No way I risk it either.
  • SupaNoodle1990

Yup. No way I risk it either.

Same for me, he’s the only player that interest me though :cry:
  • uhMaZiiNq

Appreciate the gesture but I'm not too worried about it. Almost done playing myself no reason to risk getting you banned or anything
  • SupaNoodle1990

Appreciate the gesture but I'm not too worried about it. Almost done playing myself no reason to risk getting you banned or anything

There are ways, if ever you need it.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited July 2018

There are ways, if ever you need it.

If it comes down to it sure. But like you said doubt it will be enough. For one of the icons have you looked into doing Litmanen for one?

I've been looking though and besides him I'm not sure there's anybody else that will make me want to play the game lol
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Futbin is so messed up rn. Litmanen sbc said it was like 230 before now it's almost 100k more
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Futbin is so messed up rn. Litmanen sbc said it was like 230 before now it's almost 100k more

Yeah I looked at him because I already did zanetti, no way he’s anywhere near what Futbin day.

Futbin having a mare makes it so difficult, I’ve been researching all day cus I’m off work, and every single SBC I looked at can be done way cheaper.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Yeah I looked at him because I already did zanetti, no way he’s anywhere near what Futbin day.

Futbin having a mare makes it so difficult, I’ve been researching all day cus I’m off work, and every single SBC I looked at can be done way cheaper.

You ever get a rough estimate on how much he is from scratch?
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was going to do the R9 SBC probs just short on coins like you though. Too many mixed reviews on him. How was TOTS Aguero? I'm considering purchasing him instead. I can sell if I don't like him.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited July 2018
    RR_A10 wrote: »
    I was going to do the R9 SBC probs just short on coins like you though. Too many mixed reviews on him. How was TOTS Aguero? I'm considering purchasing him instead. I can sell if I don't like him.

Aguero is the best card I've used easily. 40 goals 11 assists in 20 games. Mine is up for 685k if you want it lol
  • SupaNoodle1990

About 200k from scratch.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited July 2018

About 200k from scratch.

For sure worth it to do him then rather than buying some 86 for 170 then I would think. Gotta get at least 30k from those packs worst case. Him being 90 rated cuts a little from the total cost as well
  • SupaNoodle1990

About 200k from scratch.

For sure worth it to do him then rather than buying some 86 for 170 then I would think. Gotta get at least 30k from those packs worst case. Him being 90 rated cuts a little from the total cost as well

You can find some good deals on the market, I saw a 90 Nesta for 165 earlier.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    And you can buy Litmanens prime for 190 off the market.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    And you can buy Litmanens prime for 190 off the market.

Ah so maybe not worth the time to do the sbc. Still though the packs should at least make it even to buying somebody off market with potential for a nice pull
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero

Aguero is the best card I've used easily. 40 goals 11 assists in 20 games. Mine is up for 685k if you want it lol

That's good to hear. 685 isn't bad, I want to try get him for a little less. Price has held up well for the card.

Going to wait until next Thursday though. See what I get from monthlies, who knows Aguero might be waiting lol.
  • uhMaZiiNq

That's good to hear. 685 isn't bad, I want to try get him for a little less. Price has held up well for the card.

Going to wait until next Thursday though. See what I get from monthlies, who knows Aguero might be waiting lol.

Market seems super slow on these type of cards. He's been the cheapest up for a little over 2 hours now but nobody buying
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Just did that international sbc for the 50k pack and made maybe 30k got a discard tots. Gonna do the marquee matchups next and try my luck there to keep the dream alive
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Those went pretty well. Got 90 Hernandez and an 85 nif morata and some 83s and an 84 in the 50k pack. Should be able to get up to 1,050,000