The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Des or Prime Rio?

VICTAAAA
11198 posts Has That Special Something
Ideally this would go in the Icon thread but you can’t create a poll within a thread. Anyways, I’m bored and potentially need a second Icon CB to accommodate FoF Howard. I thought with packs being decent at the moment I’d do another prime, so which one?

Prime Des or Prime Rio? 30 votes

Desailly
66%
EddieFicioOrisonShaneCarswellBlarixSercsJohnDoeWonderfulwestJames LibbycoatsyCantona84SweetJesus101TimRUFCBobo23ScholesyySupaNoodle1990Phil0501TalentFGGrown93RebelRob 20 votes
Ferdinand
33%
NobileDKRK94Maverickchaser2k15CR7BRUHTornado31619ZolifcSummer69LtKijeRR_A10 10 votes

Comments

• Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Desailly
    I say Des simply because he gives me more trouble than Rio does. Don’t think you could go wrong with either!
  • VICTAAAA
    Carswell wrote: »
    I say Des simply because he gives me more trouble than Rio does. Don’t think you could go wrong with either!

thanks bud :wink:

more opinions pls :heart:
  • WFCBagnall
    75597 posts Moderator
    Who's the other cb?
  • SimenHP
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Rio + prime Maldini and Tots Azpi (which I had untradable before I did Rio) and Rio feels average compared to those, if he didn't give great links I would have used him in a Icon SBC.

Nr 1 icon cb is prime Maldini (best cb on the game)
    2nd for me is 89 Blanc
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26474 posts Player of the Year
    Desailly
    Des is much better imo
  • VICTAAAA
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Who's the other cb?

Prime Maldini
  • TimRUFC
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    Desailly
    Carswell wrote: »

Exactly this, Des is a bully whereas my Batsman throws Rio all over the shop
  • VICTAAAA
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I have Rio + prime Maldini and Tots Azpi (which I had untradable before I did Rio) and Rio feels average compared to those, if he didn't give great links I would have used him in a Icon SBC.

Nr 1 icon cb is prime Maldini (best cb on the game)
    2nd for me is 89 Blanc

i love TOTS 'Dave." i had him when i bought early during PL TOTS and he's super underrated, i guess people are put off by his height; sadly he won't fit into my main team as i have a untradeable TOTS Ramos.

the main reason for Des and Rio is because they have green links to great fullbacks and can get Howard on full chem.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Desailly
    I'm using both so I'd vouch for either but Des is pure power. Knocks most players of the ball.
  • EddieFicio
    22362 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2018
    Desailly
    Des is less prone to mistakes, Rio is a penalty waiting to happen.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Desailly
    EddieFicio wrote: »

This! I'm always careful in the penalty area but have conceded a few with him that's be annoying cos I wasn't putting in a tackle.
  • VICTAAAA
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Your opinion defo means a lot. I’m leaving towards Des but voting got a tad closer. 12 for Des and 7 for Rio. Any more input guys?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Desailly
    I have both and they are perfect duo. Nothing comes close to Des & Blanc due though.
  • Zolifc
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Ferdinand
    Use him next to prime maldini
  • Grown93
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    Desailly
    If have a card i miss on my defence is Desailly. :/ Pure Tank,everyone fall to the ground when he comes close :D . Use the 87 version for almost 600 games before put him on R9 SBC. Regret now,but i'm almost to pull the trigger and get the Prime too.