FUT Control filter option for matchmaking

speeches123
80 posts Park Captain
Could EA please please implement this as a feature on FUT?

For online regular seasons you can filter other players by control type (Any, Semi or Manual), can this please be done for FUT as well? I, and imagine many other manual control players are limiting their online FUT play because we are not playing at all on a level playing field.

Comments

• SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    they can but anyway you would end up wating 30 minutes for a game with manual opponent. There is no support to promote full manual
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    they can but anyway you would end up wating 30 minutes for a game with manual opponent. There is no support to promote full manual

That may be true, but I'd at least like the option. To not have it at all feels incredibly neglectful. They only have to copy the same feature over from another mode, not build anything. It's an easy win for them - whether there are many manual players or not.
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Bump. Please EA.

It has no impact on assisted players whatsoever but can make a big difference for manual/semi players
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Another bump
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    We need manual filter. Agree!
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    We need manual filter. Agree!

Thank you,it's such a simple thing! They have it on regular seasons!

Please EA, can you at least acknowledge this request?
  • SeanDCFC
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    They absolutely should have this, no reason for them not to.
  • Benja190782
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree and to make it even better and actually encourage people to choose manual or semi assisted controls the rewards should be sky high at full manual. Semi-assisted a lot better rewards but full manual should be through the roof.

THEN people would start playing some realistic football and the simulation of football would be complete!

Think about it. A real Pro FIFA player should not be allowed assists, right?

Rewards for taking the challenge should definitely be a thing. @EA_Lanna
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    I agree and to make it even better and actually encourage people to choose manual or semi assisted controls the rewards should be sky high at full manual. Semi-assisted a lot better rewards but full manual should be through the roof.

THEN people would start playing some realistic football and the simulation of football would be complete!

Think about it. A real Pro FIFA player should not be allowed assists, right?

Rewards for taking the challenge should definitely be a thing. @EA_Lanna

That is an excellent idea, I never thought of that.

I genuinely am starting to think nobody from EA bother reading these forums though which is a shame. I have no idea how we can get our point across
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional

I genuinely am starting to think nobody from EA bother reading these forums though which is a shame. I have no idea how we can get our point across

Exactly! All our great suggestions are for ourselves. Nothing more. I understand it being here for the 6 years.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    To the post creator, did you mention this in the Pitch Notes section? I feel it will much more of an impact in that section or just tweet to EA Corey or EA Zaro
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    To the post creator, did you mention this in the Pitch Notes section? I feel it will much more of an impact in that section or just tweet to EA Corey or EA Zaro

No I haven't to be honest, didn't know about that section. Will do it later today but think the more of us the do the better then.

I PM'd Corey ages ago on Reddit but no response. I do not have Twitter so can't message them - I could create one but why would they take notice of as new account with no followers or following anybody. If you or someday else can tweet them on the manual community behalf that would be great!
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Any update from those that have played or in the know in general?
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Bump?
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Bump again. Any info?
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    It’s obvious - no.
  • hooligan87
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s obvious - no.

But why? Is it difficult for them to do this? It defies logic!
  • hooligan87
    It’s obvious - no.

They would make happy people who don't like arcade! They don't need to create manual controls - it's in the game - just need to add it to all modes!
  • hooligan87
    We are fighting with people who do not understand football! Who think only of money! Therefore, it is difficult to explain something to them! They just don't get it! And we are people who can play without the help of a computer who love football-suffer!
  • Boommaametw3
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    Pls have you tried full manual setting yourself???? It won't be practical if the average player misplaces every other pass. All they need to do is nerf the assisted setting a bit. Maybe make scoring hard just like how defending is hard so they balance out.
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Pls have you tried full manual setting yourself???? It won't be practical if the average player misplaces every other pass. All they need to do is nerf the assisted setting a bit. Maybe make scoring hard just like how defending is hard so they balance out.

Of course I have, it's all I play. And this is not forcing people who play assisted to do anything different at all. This is just an option for people like me and other full manual players to find each other on the mode than get whitewashed by assisted players in matches.

I am struggling to see why people who play assisted are so against something which has actually no impact to them whatsoever
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    It’s obvious - no.

I don’t know why but I know they do not listen to community here. No one suggestion were implemented for the last 6 years as I’m on this forum.
    Probably they have their own strategy defined by board of directors not by users.
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    It’s obvious - no.

I don’t know why but I know they do not listen to community here. No one suggestion were implemented for the last 6 years as I’m on this forum.
    Probably they have their own strategy defined by board of directors not by users.

It's really pathetic. They don't have to make grand sweeping changes all the time (even though they don't do that) but making small little changes here and there requested by the people helping pay their wages goes a long long way
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Seems like it's not been added yet but bumping for hopeful visibility
  • renopeno
    16 posts Ball Boy
    It’s such a low effort move which would help a lot to the whole manual community. Unfortunately their community team is ignoring that part of the community all the time..
  • hooligan87
    Want to share. I get pleasure from such goals. Goal on manual control in online seasons. Such goals are important because there is no computer help.
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    Want to share. I get pleasure from such goals. Goal on manual control in online seasons. Such goals are important because there is no computer help.

They feel so satisfying as well!
  • speeches123
    80 posts Park Captain
    renopeno wrote: »
    It’s such a low effort move which would help a lot to the whole manual community. Unfortunately their community team is ignoring that part of the community all the time..

Agreed. It almost feels like they go out their way to ignore us
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    renopeno wrote: »

They ignore me (us) I ignore them (skip the game) and play another football game. Quite simple and I don’t feel upset.
  • renopeno
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I like FIFA, my only problem is that if I want to play the best mode in it, I have to play vs assisted players which puts me in a disadvantage.. why is it such a problem to bring us at least a filter for controls, I really don’t have a clue..