FIFA 19 servers thread

SVKslato8
417 posts Sunday League Hero
Since couple of last FIFA games we noticed the server issues, usually during most critical periods as weekend league and DKT leading to changes of game speed, lags, delays.
I noticed improvement in world cup update so I hope this a step forward from EA.
What we all deserve is the responsive connection to the servers and the same speed of play in all modes.

What is your experience and expectations towards FIFA 19 servers?

Comments

• vidas
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SVKslato8 wrote: »
    Since couple of last FIFA games we noticed the server issues, usually during most critical periods as weekend league and DKT leading to changes of game speed, lags, delays.
    I noticed improvement in world cup update so I hope this a step forward from EA.
    What we all deserve is the responsive connection to the servers and the same speed of play in all modes.

What is your experience and expectations towards FIFA 19 servers?

good thread , prob answer was before release or never :]
  • SVKslato8
    most probably never :)
  • Man1utd
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA NEEDS TO FIX THESE MASSIVE ISSUES.SERVERS ARE SHOCKING.WEEKEND LEAGUE FUT CHAMPIONS HAS BUTTON DELAY. THE GAME PLAY NEEDS TO BE SORTED OUT.PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES
  • SVKslato8
    Dedicated server are going from bad to even worse, division rivals are unplayable most of the time,

Weekend league is by surprise much better, do they have different severs?

Is there something going on in EA about servers or they threads here are just for nothing?