Prime Larsson

SStubbs88
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
After having Larsson for 150 games he now seems broken. Hasn't scored in last 20 and never seems to be in the right positions anymore.

So do I trade him in an icon SBC and hope to pack something amazing from the 100k pack? Or do I persevere and keep using him? Or keep him but replace him for a few matches and try again later?

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    With pack weight seemingly in our favour for a change. And there being alot better options than Larsson (imo)
    And you being disgruntled with him....
    I know where I'd go
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    see i have similar spells with my prime shevchenko. maybe not 20 games but maybe 5. and i just stick with it because eventually he'll turn it around and smash a hat trick
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Tbh il keep larsson because he links my PL team and my calcio a Beasts lol
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13760 posts Has That Special Something
    Mine has 505 goals in 610 games or something now, I went through dry spells with him too....just persevere....he'll come good again believe me
  • GEEMAN04
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ^^ 1000=1100 games roughly.. Don't let him go.. He's amazing if used right.. You'll regret getting t a cahill in your jumbo players pack :D
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »
    ^^ 1000=1100 games roughly.. Don't let him go.. He's amazing if used right.. You'll regret getting t a cahill in your jumbo players pack :D

This. Mine has 1000 games 800 something goals scored. He's still decent
  • dbslbu
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m considering putting him into Vieira myself. Have Crespo, Henry and Bergkamp so hardly use him anymore. In fact I was about to bite the bullet when the servers went down!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    dbslbu wrote: »
    I’m considering putting him into Vieira myself. Have Crespo, Henry and Bergkamp so hardly use him anymore. In fact I was about to bite the bullet when the servers went down!

I'd get rid if bergkamp and possibly crespo before Larsson
  • dbslbu
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite

I’m an Arsenal fan and Bergkamp is my favourite player of all time so no way he’s going. Crespo just edges it with the 4* skills for me. I have changed my mind though. I think it’s time to say goodbye to either Rui Costa or Hagi. Leaning towards Rui Costa but both have pros and cons.
  • xFATAL
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    I would rinse him in an sbc for a 100k pack, especially now with pretty much everything in packs.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

I’m an Arsenal fan and Bergkamp is my favourite player of all time so no way he’s going. Crespo just edges it with the 4* skills for me. I have changed my mind though. I think it’s time to say goodbye to either Rui Costa or Hagi. Leaning towards Rui Costa but both have pros and cons.

Awe well that's understandable, yeah I'd get rid of hagi or Costa first then....
  • Gunnercp
    1367 posts Professional
    Def Costa I'd say
  • Moha11meD
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played with Prime Larsson for more than 700 games, he scord more than 700 goals, and assisted more than 300, all in WL and SB on Legendary.
    So, obviously I recommend keeping him, since I completed his SBC, I never thought of replacing him.
    I guess it depends on how you play.
    The thing I love the most about him is his amazing runs, they are really fantastic!
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    It is realy deserving a "show me your prime Larsson squad".
    So guys make a pic
    @Moha11meD @P1tch_1nvaderz88 @GEEMAN04 @Heshamk93 @SStubbs88
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Dunno what up with the companion app in regards to the top of the pic....but you can make it out...
    E5gBDHX.jpg
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Dunno what up with the companion app in regards to the top of the pic....but you can make it out...
    E5gBDHX.jpg

Nice improvement since the last time I saw it. I think Tots in packs did good for us.. but it is so good to see a player like Larsson is still one of some first line ups!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Imtnt wrote: »
    E5gBDHX.jpg

Nice improvement since the last time I saw it. I think Tots in packs did good for us.. but it is so good to see a player like Larsson is still one of some first line ups!

I've got a stacked bench and reserves too, I rotate a lot so I don't get bored quickly when I'm playing a fair few games. Larsson has 504 goals in 610 games or something for me.....love him, him and Kane are great together.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Many of them have come and gone but Prime Larssonn has been there in the squad since i did his sbc...almost 200 games completed...considering i was away from console in March for a month and 2 weeks spent on wc mode