The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad battles AI got better??

BiGFOOT_BiLL
67 posts Park Captain
Maybe I'm imaging it but I could swear that the game's gotten tougher.

General playthrough on SB looked this:

Semi-pro I'll win usually around 5-0, professional around 3-1.
The past two weeks though the AI has seemed to improve, I just did a game against a 79 rated team on semi-pro with a better rated team and I only won 2-0 for example.

Is it just me that's thinking this?

Comments

• Alex_cr
    5559 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve won all 10 I’ve played this week. The key is 3 at the back formations.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    It happens to everyone pal it’s well known that sb seems manipulated sometimes and is crazy for bs moments
  • starfox1284
    2038 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alex_cr wrote: »

6-0 with 4222
  • BeastlyHusla
    4135 posts National Call-Up
    Low chem is a lie. They usually play better than full chem teams.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    They haven't gotten better, your squad has just gotten slower due to potato servers. I smash every team minimum 5-0 on Legendary when I play at night with no lag. Played two this morning and my players are running in mud. I lost on 29 shots to 3 with De Gea making a total of 19 saves.
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Interesting responses.

I've been beating teams that are higher rated than mine all year quite easily on semi-pro and with a bit of challenge on Pro difficulty.
    It's only the past week or two that I've noticed that SB's have gotten more difficult.
  • Alex_cr
    Alex_cr wrote: »

6-0 with 4222

yeah I’m not saying you have to play 3atb but a lot have found it successful. Just trying to help a man out.
  • HilltopFC
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Interesting responses.

I've been beating teams that are higher rated than mine all year quite easily on semi-pro and with a bit of challenge on Pro difficulty.
    It's only the past week or two that I've noticed that SB's have gotten more difficult.

Master the fake shot bro, AI can’t handle it
  • Alex_cr
    HilltopFC wrote: »
    Interesting responses.

Master the fake shot bro, AI can’t handle it

Especially in the second half for some reason!