TOTS Batshuayi reviews

TimRUFC
3219 posts National Call-Up
Any reviews on the Batsman please? Couldn’t resist the 50k price tag as he looks incredible

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    67125 posts Moderator
    He's really good. Picked up one myself for 57k last night. Crazy because he was 220k last week :D
  • TimRUFC
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    He's really good. Picked up one myself for 57k last night. Crazy because he was 220k last week :D

I had his 87 for a while a few months ago and loved him so can’t wait to give him a try. Play 4321 with T.Hazard RF Batsman ST and Malcom RF :smiley:
  • TimRUFC
    A26_BF929-84_F4-4903-_AA22-1_BD659_AC9902.png
  • xFATAL
    3998 posts National Call-Up
    He's great. Biggest problem with him is M/L workrates can be annoying sometimes.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25969 posts Player of the Year
    Brilliant, I paid 550k for him and that was decent at the time :joy:
  • Hippyboy6
    16837 posts World Class

I thought 90k was good yesterday :joy:
  • TimRUFC
    xFATAL wrote: »
    He's great. Biggest problem with him is M/L workrates can be annoying sometimes.

TVs I’m used to using Balotelli and he’s L/L so it shouldn’t hinder me too much. Really looking forward to giving him a go after the reviews I’m reading
  • TimRUFC

Damn! :grimace: 10% of that I paid yesterday but he looks a steal for it tho
  • Ryan10g
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    He was decent, I didn't find a huge difference from his 87 TBH, but I only used him for like 15 games and sold cuz he was still expensive at the time for 57k it's a steal.
  • EddieFicio
    19485 posts World Class
    I packed him when he wents in packs again, sold for 170k cant believe hes 50k :joy:
  • Sercs
    18234 posts World Class
    Just picked him up aswell, crazy price. Will be a good super sub, back post corners