Tots Douglas Costa any good at all?

FinEverton
605 posts An Exciting Prospect
He feels slow and clumsy(?). Is it the medium attack work rate? I Use him as rm in 442 formation. I have untradable tots Sterling and even the stats are little bit similar, Sterling is next level compared to Costa.

Comments

• HilltopFC
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FinEverton wrote: »
    He feels slow and clumsy(?). Is it the medium attack work rate? I Use him as rm in 442 formation. I have untradable tots Sterling and even the stats are little bit similar, Sterling is next level compared to Costa.

He’s got one of the fastest speed bursts in the game. His pace out of a skill move is faster than any player I’ve used. The problem i had was his height. I play 4321 and he wasn’t tall enough for back post crosses. I’d give him a few more games, I always find that I don’t get used to a player until 20 games in
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fantastic for me. Try him as a 7 chem striker.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    HilltopFC wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »

He’s got one of the fastest speed bursts in the game. His pace out of a skill move is faster than any player I’ve used. The problem i had was his height. I play 4321 and he wasn’t tall enough for back post crosses. I’d give him a few more games, I always find that I don’t get used to a player until 20 games in

Yeah, he's not slow! Maybe you had a laggy game? I slightly prefer Willian 91 over Costa, because Willian's finishing is better.