Anyone used 94 Bale? Is he worth the money?

Kyranst
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
His card looks ridiculous and I absolutely loved his 91 CF card.

He’s dropped drastically down to around the 400k mark and I’m really tempted to buy him.

Just wanna know if he’s worth the extra coins compared to the 91.

Comments

• michael15172211
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had the 93 and he was really clutch for me, he doesn't grab me a goal a game like Son or Ronaldo but he pops up in crucial moment to win me games, overall a very good card
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    this or Mbappe?
  • Kyranst
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had the 93 and he was really clutch for me, he doesn't grab me a goal a game like Son or Ronaldo but he pops up in crucial moment to win me games, overall a very good card

Looks like he has everything.

3* WF and kinda low balance are the only negatives but he looks quality, probably will pick him up!
  • michael15172211
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kyranst wrote: »

Looks like he has everything.

3* WF and kinda low balance are the only negatives but he looks quality, probably will pick him up!

he racked up a lot of assist for me as well, and not to mention when he is in the box he is real quick to lose balls and wins headers quite often too, he works great as a defensive option when tracking back due to his height i can only imagine the 94 being even more beast
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, his 94 card is very smooth in actions.
  • mjweatherup
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    To me, the 94 felt similar to the rest. Not worth the coins. I tried him when he first came out
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    94 noticeably better than his previous one. He's really good at LM/LW
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    krappen07 wrote: »
    94 noticeably better than his previous one. He's really good at LM/LW

This .if you go into the stats you’ll see he’s pretty much a tots bale.I use him 7 chem lcm he’s superb.
  • mypetfrog
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    94 noticeably better. Smoother on the ball, makes deadly runs off it. Almost always there at the back post for a headed goal. Don't hesitate. (play him RF/LF though)