J.Lukaku or Tots Kolarov

Heshamk93
1122 posts Professional
Considering the prices have crashed sooo bad for tots players, should i buy Kolarov for like 28k and save the high untradeable for the upcoming futties players?

Comments

• aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you save any longer mate it will be fifa 19
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    lukak has one thing i need in fullbacks

pace

i dont care for pace at other spots outside of wingers and fullbacks. i need fast wingers to get behind and i need fast fullbacks to track fast wingers. kolarov is incredible, just no speed.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    nitraw wrote: »

pace

i dont care for pace at other spots outside of wingers and fullbacks. i need fast wingers to get behind and i need fast fullbacks to track fast wingers. kolarov is incredible, just no speed.

I'd like to add height in as well.. Some of these kids spam those crosses so much, his height will do wonders
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    krappen07 wrote: »

pace

I'd like to add height in as well.. Some of these kids spam those crosses so much, his height will do wonders

Yeah, but Kolarov is taller than Lukaku. All in all, though, I do believe Lukaku will feel better IG, given the better agility+pace+balance+strength combo.
  • krappen07
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »

pace

Yeah, but Kolarov is taller than Lukaku. All in all, though, I do believe Lukaku will feel better IG, given the better agility+pace+balance+strength combo.

Oh, is he? Didn't realize. Anyways, I used Lukakus gold until April, so op and really liked him. Will complete him for sure
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Okay guys i have decided to go for J.Lukaku because in the end pace matters first
  • Java
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    92 Kolarov is much better. Just slap a Shadow on him and he is as quick as Lukaku with much better stats
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nif lukaku plays even better than most tots for me, i can imagine he will be super op with this massive upgrade
    Eager to try him after finished the work
  • CR7BRUH
    4097 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    Is it me is Lukaku not elite? Did his SBC slapped anchor on him and getting pushed off the ball by players like sterling and can't seem to use his 96 strength to push them off
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Is it me is Lukaku not elite? Did his SBC slapped anchor on him and getting pushed off the ball by players like sterling and can't seem to use his 96 strength to push them off

Thats fifa for you mate....you will even get instances where G.Jesus wins headers against players like Kompany
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

Also in another instance, i was able to push off someone’s 91 Baka with my 82 Baka lol
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    Nif lukaku plays even better than most tots for me, i can imagine he will be super op with this massive upgrade

Yep. EA made him OP so a futties of him is the best one can get.
  • gutman22
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots kolarov is pure trash.
  • nextqprmanager
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    gutman22 wrote: »

who is your LB?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class

I have the FOF kolorov untradeable and personally I think he's hot garbage....TOTS Robertson and now TOTS Telles are ahead of him
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional

I have the FOF kolorov untradeable and personally I think he's hot garbage....TOTS Robertson and now TOTS Telles are ahead of him

Ohh well i did the futties lukaku to strong link him to Tots Naingg
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »

Played him a couple of games, a huge upgrade from his nif, smoother dribbling, better tackling, stronger, n of course faster.

So far all futties is 10/10 for me
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

Played him a couple of games, a huge upgrade from his nif, smoother dribbling, better tackling, stronger, n of course faster.

And the bonus is stamina, now he last whole game
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional

And the bonus is stamina, now he last whole game

I dislike baka since he bombs forward wayy too much because he has like 90+ attack positioning
  • Delboy13710
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed kolorov twice TOTS and FOF utter trash average cb
  • Nervous_Nick
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Lukaku is a great defensive LB....enough pace to catch up any winger, enough strength to push them off the ball.
    He's nothing special when he's going forward....there are many better LBs for that (Alba, Rous, Wendell, Telles, Marcelo..)
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    https://ibb.co/nQYgKT
    Now since i got lukaku
    Should i get tots matic in the cdm position or tots batshuayi?
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lukaku is a great defensive LB....enough pace to catch up any winger, enough strength to push them off the ball.
    He's nothing special when he's going forward....there are many better LBs for that (Alba, Rous, Wendell, Telles, Marcelo..)

yea i need him for the defensive aspect. i play 442 so i have lm/rm to get forward for me.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Soooo now you's have had chance to try Lukaku, who is the best Serie A LB?
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    wade_7_ wrote: »

Sandro because he was for free lol
  • wade_7_
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

Still a quality card imo.
    I'm currently using fof kolarov, and think he's pretty good tbh, I'm just wondering if I should weigh him in for Lukaku
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional

I'm currently using fof kolarov, and think he's pretty good tbh, I'm just wondering if I should weigh him in for Lukaku

Kolarov is not too bad at CM btw lol
  • wade_7_

Kolarov is not too bad at CM btw lol

I can imagine, but no better than Radja,fernandinho,king Baka and talisca
  • krappen07
    Only tried a few games, so too early to give a verdict.. but so far he feels like I'm playing his gold card :/ gotta try him a few more games tho
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Bye bye lukaku, put him in the DDR sbc