The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Things like this are annoying me soo much

http://m.imgur.com/r9xnIck

Apparently this team is 100x better

Comments

• http://m.imgur.com/v9ozkWH

Than this team where is the logic in this game I lost 7-1 simply because of courtois saving 19 shots yes 19 he had 12 wtf can I do
  • Jackadinho
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think every other game i play Walcott up front now, and because i can't defend for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ he just rips me to pieces every time
  • Jackadinho wrote: »
    I think every other game i play Walcott up front now, and because i can't defend for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ he just rips me to pieces every time

He's average for me makes some great runs but his skill moves suck balls
  • Monterrey
    1277 posts Professional
    Same pic for both teams?
  • Azof
    17387 posts World Class
    20 accounts and you still haven't figured out how to post an img
  • Monterrey wrote: »
    Same pic for both teams?
    http://m.imgur.com/bYjJuwy

I might have to get the unbeatable to he seems the best in the game
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    You have two wingers at striker... 2 small CM's, what do you expect?
  • v Origin x wrote: »

No that's the team I got destroyed against I just don't get this game yes he has 2 wingers at striker but how are they soo op at striker
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2015
    r9xnIck.jpgbYjJuwy.jpg

Your opponent's team (the first image) looks a lot better to me.

1) I'm not a fan of low chem STs. Not sure if your opponent is playing IF Walcott on 10 chem or NIF Walcott on 7 chem, but your ST duo of Robben-Neymar is kind of silly.

2) In a midfield with no CAMs or CDMs, it's helpful for the CMs to be box-to-box players that can defend. Your opponent has Schweinsteiger, Lahm, and Vidal (all great box-to-box CMs). Iniesta is 5'7" with 59 strength and 59 DEF.

EDIT: Not sure which team is actually yours, but the 442 team looks terrible.
  • r9xnIck.jpgbYjJuwy.jpg

Your opponent's team (the first image) looks a lot better to me.

1) I'm not a fan of low chem STs. Not sure if your opponent is playing IF Walcott on 10 chem or NIF Walcott on 7 chem, but your ST duo of Robben-Neymar is kind of silly.

2) In a midfield with no CAMs or CDMs, it's helpful for the CMs to be box-to-box players that can defend. Your opponent has Schweinsteiger, Lahm, and Vidal (all great box-to-box CMs). Iniesta is 5'7" with 59 strength and 59 DEF.

EDIT: Not sure which team is actually yours, but the 442 team looks terrible.
    My team is the Walcott team I got beat 7-1 against that neymar and robben team constant speed dribbling and running sideways how's that realistic
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    v Origin x wrote: »

No that's the team I got destroyed against I just don't get this game yes he has 2 wingers at striker but how are they soo op at striker

Oh, you just can't defend then

How do you defend LT and speed dribbling that's what he told me to do apparently LT and speed burst from holding LT are op a hell
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional

How do you defend LT and speed dribbling that's what he told me to do apparently LT and speed burst from holding LT are op a hell

You have to just predict where he's going. Use LT whilst defending to jockey, then go side to side until you know you can rob the ball back, he'll pretty much end up walking into you

You have to just predict where he's going. Use LT whilst defending to jockey, then go side to side until you know you can rob the ball back, he'll pretty much end up walking into you
    He told me to my custom tactic setting at 100 for all of them,apparently 100 everything is also op
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional

He told me to my custom tactic setting at 100 for all of them,apparently 100 everything is also op

Seems legit
  • Ryno
    6505 posts Big Money Move

You use Walcott at Striker and are complaining about his wingers at Striker? You clearly aren't thinking about this very much and are just complaining cuz you got whacked...
  • Ryno wrote: »

You use Walcott at Striker and are complaining about his wingers at Striker? You clearly aren't thinking about this very much and are just complaining cuz you got whacked...
    He's a striker I got him inform so how am I an idiot

Seems legit
    is it actually worth trying his aggression speed and everything was soo op

• WFCBagnall
    74188 posts Moderator
    Will you ever admit you are just bad at the game?
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Will you ever admit you are just bad at the game?
    I know I'm bad at this game but most of the goals I concede I'm not in full control of. FUT feels like it plays you not you play fut, is this game one big illusion
  • WFCBagnall
    74188 posts Moderator
    You really do baffle me
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    You really do baffle me

The guy is a bell, leave him to it lol.

You really do baffle me

How I have one big issue with this game and its the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ai messing me up all the time. This is why I concede most goals
  • WFCBagnall
    74188 posts Moderator
    You really do baffle me

Its quite funny reading his threads, gives me a good laugh :D
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    You really do baffle me

How I have one big issue with this game and its the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ai messing me up all the time. This is why I concede most goals

Maybe you should take a break ?

de1d6dd969dbaed659147515228fe795.png
    You really do baffle me

How am I a bell so your saying you don't get half the problems I get on FUT
  • WFCBagnall
    74188 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    You really do baffle me

I don't

You're just baad

• edited June 2015
    You really do baffle me

I don't

You're just baad
    Laggy games don't caus the game to be bad does it? I thought if I lag so does my opponent just went on my ps4 and the game was soo much smoother just smashed someone 5-0
  • WFCBagnall
    74188 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    You really do baffle me

I don't

You're just baad
    Laggy games don't caus the game to be bad does it? I thought if I lag so does my opponent just went on my ps4 and the game was soo much smoother just smashed someone 5-0

Can you go and post in PSCC from now on

Ta x
  • Haha I feel like the OP does sometimes, except it is stupidly blurting out of him. I sympathise a little but reading his posts is like purposely deleting brain cells.