• Diggy
    11381 posts Has That Special Something
    I found the different commentary more exciting
  • Azof
    11847 posts Has That Special Something
    Pre rendered "gameplay" as usual
  • holdenwait
    46127 posts FIFA Cover Star
    bunch of marketing bs... outsmart your opponents----shows finesse shot :joy:
  • coatsy
    31295 posts National Team Captain
    Not sure about FIFA 19 so far
  • Finesse_4days
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    coatsy wrote: »

nobody can be sure until atleast the beta is released considering all the promotional videos aren't actual gameplay and they have released no info about fut.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    15334 posts World Class
    Can't wait to enjoy it for 2 weeks then for them to patch all the fun out
  • BWild
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite

nobody can be sure until atleast the beta is released considering all the promotional videos aren't actual gameplay and they have released no info about fut.

That's my biggest fear. They announce these cool features, which won't even be implemented in FUT.
  • Idek
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    I don't like the idea of timed finishing but maybe it will feel alright to actually use
  • Finesse_4days
    BWild wrote: »

That's my biggest fear. They announce these cool features, which won't even be implemented in FUT.

dynamic tactics look great , im hoping they move towards giving us Football manager like control over your team to avoid Bs happening. For example, on corners you should be able to select who goes near post for attacking and defending and if you want you can leave 6 defenders back from corners to avoid counter attacks, and maybe also give you the option to select how your team lines up from kick off , so you could have 2strikers on the half way line and 8 players on the edge of your box to defend kick off glitches.
  • EddieFicio
    15387 posts World Class
    1) Gimmick and probably will be triggered automatically and make you rage.
    2) Looks ok but good luck in delay.
    3) Has potential as long as it's fleshed out correctly, having a formation for every d pad mentality is nice at least.
  • coatsy
    https://streamable.com/sfwpc

Thoughts, chaps?
  • coatsy
    Lee Dixon's commentating is trash lol
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    15334 posts World Class
    Lee Dixon's commentating is trash lol

Derek Rae though <3
  • Finesse_4days

The AI positioning from kick off for the first goal looked dodgy it better not be like that on fut
  • Shaanxz
    18517 posts World Class

The AI positioning from kick off for the first goal looked dodgy it better not be like that on fut

Profesional ai
  • SupaNoodle1990
    21315 posts Club Captain
    Can't wait to enjoy it for 2 weeks then for them to patch all the fun out

Is the correct answer.

Also if you don’t think they are gonna mess this up, you are either new to fifa or drunk.
  • mjs4p
    9193 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of timed finishing but maybe it will feel alright to actually use

It’s probably going to be a disaster in delay.

I’m sure EA thinks it’s great in a head to head build, but it will likely be one of the biggest complaints when the first WL comes around.
  • Fab
    16391 posts World Class
    GOTY incoming
  • SupaNoodle1990
    21315 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »
    GOTY incoming

Technically you’re right.

RDR2 gonna clean house.
  • WildaF3niX
    1169 posts Professional
    LOAds of bollocks
  • maymanpele
    11701 posts Has That Special Something
    GOTY incoming

RDR2 gonna clean house.

That's not how you spell Shenmue 1 and 2 remastered
  • BWild

dynamic tactics look great , im hoping they move towards giving us Football manager like control over your team to avoid Bs happening. For example, on corners you should be able to select who goes near post for attacking and defending and if you want you can leave 6 defenders back from corners to avoid counter attacks, and maybe also give you the option to select how your team lines up from kick off , so you could have 2strikers on the half way line and 8 players on the edge of your box to defend kick off glitches.

In theory, the dynamic tactics should eliminate first minute pausing/formation changing. But I could very easily see that being a head to head feature exclusive
  • Shaanxz
    18517 posts World Class

In theory, the dynamic tactics should eliminate first minute pausing/formation changing. But I could very easily see that being a head to head feature exclusive

Nah I doubt it, reason why they added was because of formation switching in fut before kick off
  • Fab
    16391 posts World Class
    GOTY incoming

RDR2 gonna clean house.

Looks like I'll be dusting off the PS4 for this one
  • Primal
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    wow cant wait to try and time a shot on delay. it already can take an age for a shot to register ... what then .
  • BWild
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Nah I doubt it, reason why they added was because of formation switching in fut before kick off

I thought the quick subs would be fully in FUT but we got a dumbed down generic version
  • ImmigrantMentality
    5516 posts Big Money Move
    does any of this matter when there is still going to be one-sided delay?
  • Shaanxz
    18517 posts World Class
    The new timed shot Is just a extra shooting mechanic

Low driven has moved to L1+L2 and circle iirc
  • holdenwait
    46127 posts FIFA Cover Star
    nerf low driven or riot