Gullit not in FIFA 19

Comments

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Shane wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    I took a shot and I missed I will NEVER apologize for taking a shot. I'll take this loss like a man. I will not change who I am. If another GOAT had inside information about FIFA 19 please let me know. If you're tired of me talking inside information, take a nap. I'll still be here when y'all crying for information.

I don't understand why people would celebrate another man's loss. Only weak individuals do that. Trying to celebrate something when you got nothing to do with it, and you don't win anything with it.

I'll be back.When the history books are written, I showed up. You showed up with some weak comments after EA gave you the info.

And make no mistake about it: I'll defeat all you bums in FIFA 20.

You trying to be McGregor or something?

He is trying to be like Mcgregor but failing so hard. Cringeworthy stuff here.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    I took a shot and I missed I will NEVER apologize for taking a shot. I'll take this loss like a man. I will not change who I am. If another GOAT had inside information about FIFA 19 please let me know. If you're tired of me talking inside information, take a nap. I'll still be here when y'all crying for information.

I don't understand why people would celebrate another man's loss. Only weak individuals do that. Trying to celebrate something when you got nothing to do with it, and you don't win anything with it.

I'll be back.When the history books are written, I showed up. You showed up with some weak comments after EA gave you the info.

I am Conor you b*m.. Read all my post since day 1.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »

Just another bitter broke bum.

You're that guy that spends every single minute of his life on FIFA right?
  • Campino
    29816 posts National Team Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

Just another bitter broke bum.

You're that guy that spends every single minute of his life on FIFA right?

Pretty sure he packed up at Christmas but yeah that’s him
  • Maverick
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    Loser lol
  • RadioShaq
    16079 posts Moderator
    Please don’t insult others. As this has gone off the rails I am closing it.
This discussion has been closed.