Funny but serious question:

DarkMac
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Are you EA going to keep Real Madrid the most overrated / boosted team in the new FIFA 19 ? Or you will change it to Juventus? (you know why!)

Comments

  • Arron xox
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    How is this funny
  • GoodnightIrene
    3326 posts National Call-Up
    Waiting for the funny part.
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I didn't catch the funny part.
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The funny part comes when the EA answer will come ...
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    DarkMac wrote: »
    The funny part comes when the EA answer will come ...

    You'll be waiting a long time
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also why are real madrid an over rated boosted side? :/
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes really ...
  • Arron xox
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    Just another guy making w post begging for attention
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Arron xox and you were stupid enough to grant me attention... Doh...
    Why are you replying?
    It's just my opinion, that EA these years is all about Ronaldo. You don't have to agree with me, so don't reply. Simple as that
  • Arron xox
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    DarkMac wrote: »
    @Arron xox and you were stupid enough to grant me attention... Doh...
    Why are you replying?
    It's just my opinion, that EA these years is all about Ronaldo. You don't have to agree with me, so don't reply. Simple as that

    Just stop being a crying little **** about everything
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dude... your really hate life, don`t you? Smile a little bit. Why you so aggressive about everything. I was just making fun. How the **** should I cry just for a game??? I`m too old for this kind of behavior. Just stop being so aggressive and try to have a simple conversation.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back to the discussion :D how are Real Madrid over rated and boosted? :)
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Real Madrid Champions League winners overrated :D
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggy wrote: »
    Real Madrid Champions League winners overrated :D

    Crazy isn't it...

    3 out of the last 3 and also 4 out of the last 5 :| which is also the greatest club competition in football...
  • Arron xox
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    DarkMac wrote: »
    Dude... your really hate life, don`t you? Smile a little bit. Why you so aggressive about everything. I was just making fun. How the **** should I cry just for a game??? I`m too old for this kind of behavior. Just stop being so aggressive and try to have a simple conversation.

    Life's actually great thank you very much
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Glad to hear that... I`ll get one beer for that :smile:
  • Smiley_Utd
    1271 posts Professional
    I kinda see where you coming from though OP. Real madrid have the god squad for seasons and has been the case for a few years not so much over rated as they do deserve the best team on the game all things considered, but yeh CR7 will make a huge difference to Juve's team so who knows... depends on who each team sign this summer I guess.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This thread went nowhere fast and turned into a bit of back and forth over team stuff and some personal comments sooooo... I've closed the thread. Let's keep it respectful and not make claims or cast aspersions about folks. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.