So, Everyone Has Bakoyoko

Comments

• SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    klaas9 wrote: »
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    I haven't done his as my midfield is prime Gullit prime Vieira and tots De Bruyne should I do him? Is he worth 100k?

Nowhere near those 3

Not fair to compare Baka with Prime Vieira since Baka is less than 1/10 of the price Vieira has. It's all about value for coins. And to me Baka is definitely worth 100k, but most ppl using untradeables so they have to spend even less.
  • Jonboyparker
    6412 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    100k for a guanteed 91 rated player is a steal.

Doesn't matter that it's a 86 rated SBC. The market has dictated how much these cards are worth. Baka is worth 100k accordingly. Bailly will be more, Jesus will be even more so get prepared.

I have Gullit, Vieira, KDB and Allan but I still did Baka anyway.

EA have taken into account that there are so many tots and FOF players on the market. We all have multipul untradables including tots etc... If anything, I think EA have been pretty fair.

If you want him and don't have the coins, consider selling some players. You can't have every player in the game. I don't have any league SBC, FOF or TOTY players. I just sold for Rooney to fun this promotion... It's fun.

Personally I think this promotion is very fun and you're right... Baka isn't going to improvement to my team... But do I need to be competitive now? What am I playing for? I'm just having fun with players.

Also, you don't need every futties player. They won't all fit anyway. Stick to the ones you want.
  • SimenHP
    2667 posts Fans' Favourite
    Denz wrote: »
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Would be stupid to not get him if you're on a budget.....

A 86 rated squad for one player is considered budget?!?! you pay-to-win lot are completely out of touch with the real world

Trading is extremely easy, just takes a little time, far less than playing weekend league though. If you can't do either and don't want to spend real money on the game (don't blame you) then I'm not sure why you are complaining.

Yeah, it's better to trade than playing WL. I had a few weeks were I did nothing and just sat at home watching Netflix and traded on Xbox and web app. I made easily 500k every week when I did it, I just bought 100s of squad fitness and sold them for double price.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont mind it at all. Rather have him in opponent team than Vierra Kante Or Allan tots
  • selb wrote: »
    I'm yet to submit

Do it >:)

mate I really don't think I can resist lol but that's basically all I can afford
  • Jonboyparker
    selb wrote: »
    I'm yet to submit

Do it >:)

mate I really don't think I can resist lol but that's basically all I can afford

I've been in your shoes loads of times. Looking at that SBC squad with my finger floating over the submit button :#

Who do you have at CDM now?

Will you have any untradables left? Tots etc?

Who's place will he replace?

I've not done Baka to be competitive. I sold FOF Rooney to have a little fun with these futtie cards.

Do you have anyone in your team that your bored of? Could be a good way to get that Jesus card later on.

Yesterday I went out and bought all the cards I thought it would take to get Jesus (don't know what they are but I have a good indication). I believe prices will go up or that SBC in particular even if it's a 86 rated only.
  • tzinc
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't done his as my midfield is prime Gullit prime Vieira and tots De Bruyne should I do him? Is he worth 100k?

Nowhere near those 3

he's just as good defensively as two of them and better than kdb
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018
    tzinc wrote: »

Nowhere near those 3

he's just as good defensively as two of them and better than kdb

He's a different player to use and very able like all 3. Does a great job.

Why does everyone need to be so competitive at this stage of the year? I doubt 11 wins during WL is going to help upgrade everyone's team with only 2 months to go.

Have some fun.
  • VagisilFC
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »

A 86 rated squad for one player is considered budget?!?! you pay-to-win lot are completely out of touch with the real world

giphy.gif

Looks accurate. Bunch of muppets.
  • HilltopFC
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krappen07 wrote: »

giphy.gif

Favourite gif of all time
  • tzinc
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    "have some fun" I wish people could have fun with this game but it is made imo to frustrate and wreck you
  • Trobos_Locos
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero

91 rated Pirlo for 20K would make his SBC really cheap.

Not that good, Kante was way better for me.