OT: Who will finish 1st in the 2018/19 Premier League soccer season?

ImmigrantMentality
5864 posts Big Money Move

OT: Who will finish 1st in the 2018/19 Premier League soccer season? 49 votes

Manchester City Football Club
44%
GazzaHodgyMR_AMAZiNGMuzza11StewPartykfcbucket21WFCBagnalllibertaoSebCFC123Ibte10lukelymArgie8sluisbangAlexSolmFinesse_4daysCarlos181PrimalSadioManKai9623Stonebridge 22 votes
Chelsea Football Club
12%
RealMPalacePinterBobo23therealmerk33ShshjHazarddddd 6 votes
Liverpool Football Club
24%
LFC Simon 98PugzillaSercsMr. SoperChubbsRandomLhama83MasscheranoStriker8881Trobos_LocosRuttaCurriemanTalentFG 12 votes
An outsider (please specify)
18%
LaMertesackerRunVICTAAAABrentfordFCfluffymnuffyAbsting159ROCKNROLLA Cheetah ThumbscoatsyBraydnC 9 votes

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69039 posts Moderator
    No other team comes close.
  • JR
    7913 posts League Winner
    :D :D :D
  • BrentfordFC
    11440 posts Has That Special Something
    Wolves
  • ImmigrantMentality
    Wolves

good choice but i think top 4 is more realistic
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Ah, the joys.

Another daft poll … why am I not surprised by the selection …
  • ImmigrantMentality
    Ah, the joys.

i think i listed all the obvious contenders? i even gave an 'outsider' option for those who think there'll be a shock winner. can't do much more than that.
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    Ah, the joys.

i think i listed all the obvious contenders? i even gave an 'outsider' option for those who think there'll be a shock winner. can't do much more than that.

Chelsea aren't third favourites though...
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    Tribute wrote: »
    Ah, the joys.

Chelsea aren't third favourites though...

Debatable
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Swansea
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    Liverpool Football Club
    Football is coming home
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17175 posts World Class
    Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Pugzilla
    15561 posts World Class
    Liverpool Football Club
    Sercs wrote: »
    Football is coming home

Firm handshakes it’s our year.

• Tornado31619
    15671 posts World Class
    What’s a soccer season?
  • RebelRob
    4960 posts National Call-Up
    Soccer season? In the league that’s sanctioned by the F.A, which stands for football association?

We’ve all had enough of your nonsense polls now, give it a rest.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Soccer season? In the league that’s sanctioned by the F.A, which stands for football association?

We’ve all had enough of your nonsense polls now, give it a rest.

football asoccertion. clue is in the name. if you don't like my polls don't vote.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Gotta stick with my Spurs. We need some nice purchases though in these last few weeks of the transfer market.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Arsenal gonna win the league this year.

Aubameyang and Lacazette 20 goals EACH
    Ozil 30 assists MINIMUM
    Mkhitaryan 20 goals and assists, MINIMUM.

• Carswell
    8075 posts League Winner
    coatsy wrote: »

Ozil 30 assists MINIMUM

Why are you being so modest...?
  • coatsy
    Carswell wrote: »

Ozil 30 assists MINIMUM

Why are you being so modest...?

I’m just humble.
  • Reus
    22307 posts Club Captain

Ozil 30 assists MINIMUM

Maybe in the championship the season after
  • VanBasten12
    Ah, the joys.

"Can't do much more than that" … How many options are available on a poll again? :lol:
  • ImmigrantMentality
    edited July 2018
    Ah, the joys.

"Can't do much more than that" … How many options are available on a poll again? :lol:

not gonna put all 20 teams in lol. i didn't miss anyone who has a realistic chance out so idk what the problem is
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I love how you’ve been baiting for days, and trying to cause ripples and people are falling for it.
  • coatsy
    Reus wrote: »

Ozil 30 assists MINIMUM

Maybe in the championship the season after

Champions League, you mean.
  • Alex_cr
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    The funny thing about this particular bait poll is I think it’s accurate.
  • VanBasten12
    Ah, the joys.

not gonna put all 20 teams in lol. i didn't miss anyone who has a realistic chance out so idk what the problem is

Now I'm really thinking you're …
    a) either not thinking this through - maybe busy, distracted, whatever, or
    b) stupid.

I've not done any polls, but from what I have seen and what has been mentioned, only 10 answers can be given. That means you can't actually "put all 20 teams in" … lol.

Hey … you could've even gone to a site that had odds around teams - like this one:
    https://m.skybet.com/football/premier-league/event/21883229 - grabbed the first 6 for instance.

But, like the troll you are, you have specifically left off teams that you know will irritate people.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    Ah, the joys.

b) stupid.

I've not done any polls, but from what I have seen and what has been mentioned, only 10 answers can be given. That means you can't actually "put all 20 teams in" … lol.

Hey … you could've even gone to a site that had odds around teams - like this one:
    https://m.skybet.com/football/premier-league/event/21883229 - grabbed the first 6 for instance.

But, like the troll you are, you have specifically left off teams that you know will irritate people.

i'm not include teams like burnley, man utd and huddersfield etc.
  • VanBasten12
    Ah, the joys.

b) stupid.

HAHAHA … I'm rolling on the floor.

You need to stop spending time on a silly forum and get out there & take your stand-up comedy act on the road, mate.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    Ah, the joys.

b) stupid.

You need to stop spending time on a silly forum and get out there & take your stand-up comedy act on the road, mate.

not enough creativity in those teams to win a title. i think maybe one of them could sneak top 6 but beyond that i can't see a title challenge.
  • VanBasten12
    Ah, the joys.

b) stupid.

not enough creativity in those teams to win a title. i think maybe one of them could sneak top 6 but beyond that i can't see a title challenge.

… and the baiting continues … :joy: