Investing in A. Sandro?

Fliiip__
537 posts An Exciting Prospect
With his Futties cards out, his price went down to under 9k. Would it be wise to invest in him? Futties SBCs seem to be 86 rated and other 86 rated players are way more expensive...

Comments

• forearms
    5151 posts Big Money Move
    He seems like 3k less than any other 86 rated. Doesn't look too bad.
  • Ean155
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And a seria a player is most likely needed for the futties lb. Unless rose wins it.
  • forearms
    5151 posts Big Money Move
    Ean155 wrote: »
    And a seria a player is most likely needed for the futties lb. Unless rose wins it.

Brazilian needed for Jesus
  • Fliiip__
    was around 22k right before futties!
  • aladdin
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fliiip__ wrote: »
    was around 22k right before futties!

he was 30k the night before cos of the buffon sbc. his value has fallen massively
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    forearms wrote: »
    Ean155 wrote: »

Brazilian needed for Jesus

This. And that SBC will be at least 86 rated.

I bought a bunch, just in case.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    I sold David luiz for 26k after buying him for 9k couple weeks back, crazy stuff
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    No brainer really.
  • Jonboyparker
    6406 posts Big Money Move
    I'm planning to do Bailly and Jesus if they win so I've stocked up on Prem and Brazilians. Picked up a few extra Sandro's ;)
  • No matter futties Sandro win or not, his price will definitely rise as he is cheaper than most of 86 rated player and Brazilian player would be useful for other futties.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Problem is everybody own free futties sandro dont submit him as vote
  • Jonboyparker
    letsfifa10 wrote: »

You'll still need more Sandro's for more sbc's... That's at least 1 cheap card for completion. The rest you sell to the people that didn't stock up.

I have 2 for myself
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Yes, that's why Matuidi went from ~5k to ~10k.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I bought about 50

Seems like a guaranteed no loss, there will be many more futties challenges, and if there's another eoae (cr7 maybe?) with high rated squad he'll be useful. Cheapest 86 still, I bet he'll be at least 15k by next week
  • Jonboyparker
    Hype has already pushed his price up to 11k.
  • Fliiip__
    Bought around 20 for 9.1k max, hope he keeps rising :#
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Yes, that's why Matuidi went from ~5k to ~10k.

hmm, quite interesting, further analysis, since he is the chapest 86 rated n brazilian, he should be useful for futties sbc, maybe should grab some too
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    up 1.5k on PS compared to when I bought like 14 hours ago

with the overall market trending down in price from all these re-releases and expensive SBCs this was a good shout
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Don't worry boys, he will go up
  • Jonboyparker
    krappen07 wrote: »

He's going to be needed when everyone has use their free one. I still have mine to use
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move

He's going to be needed when everyone has use their free one. I still have mine to use

There's literally 7 more positions to go, and most likely the more attractive players the further in.. Sandro will go pretty high eventually if the cards continue to be attractive to users.

Btw, TOTS at discard..
  • Jonboyparker

There's literally 7 more positions to go, and most likely the more attractive players the further in.. Sandro will go pretty high eventually if the cards continue to be attractive to users.

Btw, TOTS at discard..

Picked myself up a couple of 91's for 26k each :)
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    never under estimate the power of human behavior. 2 months before this fifa cycle ends and people are acting crazy over a free 10k card :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i mean its the best nif lb in the game but still :D:D:D:D:D
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Was thinking the same.

Why are people bothered about "investing" at this point in the game is beyond me.
  • nj10
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was thinking the same.

Why are people bothered about "investing" at this point in the game is beyond me.

Could be the difference between trying 1 or 2 new futties cards?

If you don't care then why go on a thread about investing?
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018
    Was thinking the same.

I think 50+ would be in investing...

I have about 10 and I think that's a good number... If they go up I can sell them and use a cheaper card. If they stay the same, I've got a bargain for the remaining sbc's.

Also, they are usual to boast lower rated SBCs so you can use your rubbish low rates untradables. It's really a no brainer to pick up more than you need. They can be used somewhere.

I'm not purposely trying to make profit but if they go up because of a massive EOE SBC, you're welcome to buy them off me :)

As for 'near' discard cards... Especially tots. They will bro ably be needed and at 26k for 91 rated tots... Yes please. I won't lose anything if I need to sell quick. Or I can use them to bring sbc's down again. Who knows, they might be needed for that EOE SBC ;)

All these I can get rid of anytime with no loss if I want to buy a player.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tots cards are pretty cheap now. 30k Caligiuri 90. Should I invest tots cards?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    I just bought 89 Forsberg for 19k to stick in baka sbc
  • KRANG00
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero

Get the highest rating you can for as close to discard as you can and you can't really lose
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cheers mate
    KRANG00 wrote: »

Get the highest rating you can for as close to discard as you can and you can't really lose

Cheers mate