[pc]Div1 team looking for players. Any overall users come to read.

-Please read all-

[PC] Asian server. I'm refreshing team. 3 main members stay now. W-D-L is around 250-20-20. Any overall players are fine to join.
Whatever I do in team, I promise it will be funny thing to male people.

Good to see you. I used to manage few clubs for 3-4 years by making teams be rank 1-10 on top 100 club leaderboard(not overall leaderboard based on playing time). Even though all member go out, I don't care. I can make team div 1 and rank in top 100 in 2 weeks ~ 1 month.

All of smart you would know that thinking battle every second in a match is the most important. If you are not so bad at football imagination and control skill of fifa, I will just let you be one of the best player on that position. Condition is 1-3 month with trusting me and that's all.

There is nothing much for team rules. You can do whatever you wanna do. Even you can play for another team when our team doesn't have club match if your team is us. But there are just two things. No going out from match with glass mental and trusting me whatever happens. Then you will be one of highest class team members when your skill is on the peak. This is not the promise. It will happen.

Team was made 1-2 month ago, mostly old members in my club are done to play now after playing with me for 3-4 years, because of work, study and so on. And I kicked some members who violated those rules.
Wanted positionAny on any time, you and I will see together if your position is suitable with you.

I don't say passion is all for student. You need to be better than at least common drop players or potential with your own specific style. If not, you can't be top class player in 4-5 months. Maybe a year. And I don't need the multi player for 4-5 positions. Max is 2-3 for a player.

But I will appreciate anyone's messaging to me. I can take a responsibility even though you are player who starts fifa series first time. So don't worry to message me.

Team style is between RM and BAY. I have complete 4141 4231 433 442 different style tactics.My own ability as player? Well I'm CAM and CM. I can't say I'm good player but if you are midfielder, I can show I've just played this mode for long time almost everyday as much as I can. And I'm looking for the people who can be pillars for team.
Previous teams usually had 30-50 members. And usual active players were usually 7-15 a day as average. I cut members because of some reasons or some of them have been resting fifa. Replace them and make them replace you some day.

!important.
Usual playing time: GMT +09:00 23pm-4am
We recruit only players who have less ping than 90-100ms.
You can check it yourself.
Press Win+R key at same moment on your pc - type 'ping -t 180.150.147.38' without ' - 'time=' part is your ping a sec.
We use discord. But we don't use it for voice. Voice is forbidden because it makes little delay and no one can focus on their own style perfect with talking.
Message me free via origin: JGgun06l7 (l is L. Not num 1). Discord: https://discord.gg/SqTZGuz, We use messaging on the phone discord app while matching. No voice. It ruins each one's style. I just make your style effective in every fifa series. I don't order you by voice just for team tactics moving.

In basic team tactic, you can do what you wanna do. I just say to member, what is not effective for each moment, what is effective for each moment, improvements way for you style in team and so on.
Of course sometimes I order in match. But it means team is not doing well or losing.
You can think, I'm both manager and player who manage every match and every single thing of team members. Team is never convenient for every member. But it is very convenient for members to have their own style and who do what they should do and wanna be pro.

-one more thing-Recruiting one manager also.

Comments