why so expensive and so difficult

fifagamer1237546
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
alright I can afford the 10 usd per month to play or the yearly fees of 75 usd to play online and choose to play off line .

any reason why the AI is so hard to play against? I lose every game above beginner level and would just like to score a goal ..this goes back to fifa 17 and same with my hockey games ..losing over 80 + games in row ..havent scred a goal in squad battles in over ten games now ..can only score on beginner level

you thin ronaldo, greez and bale would at leat score a goal every ten game or so ..

what the fack did you to do my game/IP address ? am I banned from earning coins or something? you patch my game for some reason?

watching all the youtube videos my AI is not the same ..their legendary settings look like my semi pro AI ..im being strangled by miss pacman ghosts ...lose every game at least make where people can score a goal once in a **** while

first time in 20 years or so I will not be purchasing fifa 19 or nhl 19 ..between the yea;y/mnthly fees and too hard AI to even play against no reason to spend any more cash ..took me 6 months to save coins to but ronaldo and bale yet the AI cheats so bad whats the purpose of even playing the game anymore ..

no reason a player cant get gold one at least once in a year ..what the **** ea ..but like I said the ai on my game is not like the AI I see on channels like nep, matthd, boris, krasi, ovi , fifa solved etc etc etc you must of patched my game for some reason ..maybe you think I am mining coins and selling them ? what the **** is going on ? no reason I cant put a goal in once every 10-15 games ..is that too much to ask

Comments

• LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    alright I can afford the 10 usd per month to play or the yearly fees of 75 usd to play online and choose to play off line .

any reason why the AI is so hard to play against? I lose every game above beginner level and would just like to score a goal ..this goes back to fifa 17 and same with my hockey games ..losing over 80 + games in row ..havent scred a goal in squad battles in over ten games now ..can only score on beginner level

you thin ronaldo, greez and bale would at leat score a goal every ten game or so ..

what the fack did you to do my game/IP address ? am I banned from earning coins or something? you patch my game for some reason?

watching all the youtube videos my AI is not the same ..their legendary settings look like my semi pro AI ..im being strangled by miss pacman ghosts ...lose every game at least make where people can score a goal once in a **** while

first time in 20 years or so I will not be purchasing fifa 19 or nhl 19 ..between the yea;y/mnthly fees and too hard AI to even play against no reason to spend any more cash ..took me 6 months to save coins to but ronaldo and bale yet the AI cheats so bad whats the purpose of even playing the game anymore ..

no reason a player cant get gold one at least once in a year ..what the **** ea ..but like I said the ai on my game is not like the AI I see on channels like nep, matthd, boris, krasi, ovi , fifa solved etc etc etc you must of patched my game for some reason ..maybe you think I am mining coins and selling them ? what the **** is going on ? no reason I cant put a goal in once every 10-15 games ..is that too much to ask

Those people you named are much, much, much better than you. That’s why their AI looks bad and yours looks good when you watch their videos.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5493 posts Big Money Move
    Sorry to say that if you can only win on beginner level, you're pretty damn bad at the game. No use ranting and complaining, just keep playing and you'll improve eventually... Hopefully.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

Tldr git gud
  • Easy solution to see if its you or the game; get someone to come over who doesn't have the problem and play on your system.

You might not like what you find out though...
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2018
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Sorry to say that if you can only win on beginner level, you're pretty damn bad at the game.

This. If ever "git gud" is appropriate to say, this is THE time.

Keep grinding and you'll become better.
  • nj10
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry, but it's you? Maybe you're not very good at the game, do the training tutorials etc

I don't know your team and and game play but try getting a team close to 100 chem and try passing the ball a bit more.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    Try completing the skill games first. You'll learn to pass, cross, shoot, dribble & defend better.
  • Cenzo180
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Salama wrote: »
    Try completing the skill games first. You'll learn to pass, cross, shoot, dribble & defend better.

That’s a great point and something I think I should do as a relative newcomer to FIFA. With respect to the author it’s you, not the game.
  • Mrhey31
    1268 posts Professional
    Maybe fifa is not your game to play competitive. Just play for fun.. I'm a huge baseball fan but really suck at MLB the show... i just play offline and only at a level i can win or lose.. be fair to yourself you will never be a good fifa player, and thats oke.