Unplayable

SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
Total lag test in every game tonight. Played weekend league and it does that stupid speed up play. Played draft and it's freezing and same is happening in online seasons. Complete joke of a game at times

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    SRB83 wrote: »
    Total lag test in every game tonight. Played weekend league and it does that stupid speed up play. Played draft and it's freezing and same is happening in online seasons. Complete joke of a game at times

its on h2h also. worst thing is, when you take a loss it seems to stick and your form starts dropping the following games. im really frustrated that sony didnt let me cancel my preorder for fifa 19, i am really scared of spending money on this game if it plays this poorly in the future.
  • SRB83
    joe666 wrote: »
    SRB83 wrote: »

its on h2h also. worst thing is, when you take a loss it seems to stick and your form starts dropping the following games. im really frustrated that sony didnt let me cancel my preorder for fifa 19, i am really scared of spending money on this game if it plays this poorly in the future.

I have gave up. Thankfully I have not previously ordered..maybe save myself the frustration this year
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its every where even on PC. The best part is every player of yours will take a touch extra before passing the ball
  • SRB83
    Its every where even on PC. The best part is every player of yours will take a touch extra before passing the ball

Exactly big koulibally was bombing up the park as if he was a striker lol
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's funny how they give you a weekend to play 40 matches and then the ONLY Times when it's actually playable is from midnight to 8 AM... Otherwise it's just lag fest...that's what happens when you connect a copper wire between two potatoes and call it a server...lol