FIFA 19 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Alastair
    10223 posts Moderator
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    Thanks to @TeamExtreme17 for referring me to this forum. Lots of the PL stadiums need updating like the London Stadium to truly replicate the authentic stadiums, but the most glaring one must be Vicarage Road right? Like when will they actually make it so that the main stand actually extends to the pitch like in real life?!

Welcome to the forums. :)

What needs updating about the other PL stadiums?

Just posting they need fixing isn’t the most helpful of posts. If you can give more detail it makes it much easier to follow and EA can identify the problem easier.
  • they added an athletics track to St James' Park, or least that what it sometimes feels like given how far the fans are from the pitch.
  • TeamExtreme17
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    Alastair wrote: »
    Thanks to @TeamExtreme17 for referring me to this forum. Lots of the PL stadiums need updating like the London Stadium to truly replicate the authentic stadiums, but the most glaring one must be Vicarage Road right? Like when will they actually make it so that the main stand actually extends to the pitch like in real life?!

Just posting they need fixing isn’t the most helpful of posts. If you can give more detail it makes it much easier to follow and EA can identify the problem easier.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/401663/manchester-united-official-partners-feedback-thread/p1
  • RVieira wrote: »
    they added an athletics track to St James' Park, or least that what it sometimes feels like given how far the fans are from the pitch.

It's horrid, such a big gap on FIFA.
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    FIFA19_gdp_screenshot_allianz_arena.jpg
    Red lightline and Correct Entrance are in this screenshot.
    But These are not in full version.
    What the hell?
    Floodlight is also weaker than this screenshot.
  • comet213

@Alastair
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/289477/the-fifa-18-stadiums-thread/p1
    Did devs never read it?
  • comet213
    Another stadium that has wrong entrance was added. Cravan Cottage
    Entrance of Craven cottage is wrong.
    Entrance of almost MLS stadiums is wrong.
    Entrance of Allianz Arena is wrong.
    Entrance of Estadio Azteca is wrong.
    Entrance of Selhurst Park is wrong.
    and more...
    Stop and fix these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ works.
  • flcinusa
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Entrance of MBS is right, exit is wrong

Benches are the wrong way round
  • comet213

Tunnel scene is in Switch version.
  • Eddie
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Some stadiums with transparent roofs have a solid shadow on the pitch. Spurs new stadium suffers from this. Goodison park was correct last year but now as a solid shadow for the park end (behind the goal- left of the camera). EA need to be consistent and replicate real life details like this across all stadia.

Player entrances wrong at a handful of stadiums- mentioned above.

Gap at St James park is an issue that has existed since it was introduced onto fifa (14/15?), it’s been highlighted numerous times on this forum and the old forums. Let’s not pretend EA spend time taking any real notice of non-UT issues on here. They’ve practically admitted they don’t.

Crowd reactions are all over the place this year too. Seems ps3 esq the way they act.

Will contribute to this thread more once I’ve got the game.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Why does Allianz Stadium have 2D seats!? I thought we were passed this crap.. Im on PS4 Pro for christs sake!!
  • comet213
    Mid tier LED boards are in Mercedez Benz Stadium. It's not animated but effect was added like LED board.
    I hope same thing will be added to other stadiums that Mid tier LED board must be added.

And It will be better that small screen is scoreboard.
    IMG_5800.0.jpg

Scorboard is big screen in FIFA.
    41227560_336025783799761_5559511233120494561_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTg2MzIwMTYzNjYzNDI5Mzc1Mg%3D%3D.
  • Hey can anyone confirm if Molineux is in the Xbox 360 version?
  • SFgeeza
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2018

Well for one, the green pitch surround at the London Stadium irl does not say West Ham United like in the game. Two, the shape of the electronic hoardings are wrong. These would be minor switches which do not require rescaling or the sort like the distance to pitch at St James' Park. Molineux also has two lines of electronic hoardings around the pitch in real life. These are just a few easy fixes to start. I'm sure we could all go into making a list of what is wrong at each stadium in the game (if there are inaccuracies), but I'm sure we'd all like to see some sort of communication/proactivity from EA before taking the time to do that.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    LMAO I just thought about it, PES have the Russian League licensed and exclusive on their game YET it is FIFA who have more Russian stadiums in game :lol::lol::lol:
  • vk45
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CSKA Moscow beat Real Madrid at Luzhiki Stadium which EA decided not to include in FIFA19 after having it in WC2018 DLC. Smart move.
  • we want to see our own stad
    Turkısh super league
  • nn92
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Well for one, the green pitch surround at the London Stadium irl does not say West Ham United like in the game. Two, the shape of the electronic hoardings are wrong. These would be minor switches which do not require rescaling or the sort like the distance to pitch at St James' Park. Molineux also has two lines of electronic hoardings around the pitch in real life. These are just a few easy fixes to start. I'm sure we could all go into making a list of what is wrong at each stadium in the game (if there are inaccuracies), but I'm sure we'd all like to see some sort of communication/proactivity from EA before taking the time to do that.

Don’t forget Watfords stadium gap and missing lower central seat tier + Gironas stadium is also suffering from the gap issue behind the goals !
  • SFgeeza
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Did we get any updates to already existing stadiums in 19? All I have noticed is the blue pitch surround at King Power...
  • Alastair
    10223 posts Moderator
    vk45 wrote: »
    CSKA Moscow beat Real Madrid at Luzhiki Stadium which EA decided not to include in FIFA19 after having it in WC2018 DLC. Smart move.

‘Decided not to include’. I get that you’re bitter that they didn’t include it but at least be fair to them. They had the licence covering the WC game only. Unless you have information which is not public which says the opposite, then it won’t have been a simple decision not to include it. They were probably just unable to get the licence with the recent PES deals.
  • BeardedBerk
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    Might not be the right place for this and Not been through the whole thread but as I cba but I know a few people who wanted the big deep nets that was in fifa 17 I think it was last.

So far only found arena d'oro with visual settings "tight" tension and "rectangle" net shape

https://imgur.com/a/x0kjNof
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

‘Decided not to include’. I get that you’re bitter that they didn’t include it but at least be fair to them. They had the licence covering the WC game only. Unless you have information which is not public which says the opposite, then it won’t have been a simple decision not to include it. They were probably just unable to get the licence with the recent PES deals.

Not true, 'cause they put Spartak (or Lokomiv, I don't remember exactly) stadium
  • Alastair
    10223 posts Moderator
    HarryKein wrote: »

Not true, 'cause they put Spartak (or Lokomiv, I don't remember exactly) stadium

In that case the club own the stadium. They have an exclusive deal to include the club in the game. The Luzhniki isn’t owned by a club but by the local authorities. Stadiums owned by local authorities seen very hard for anyone to get licenses for compared to stadiums owned by clubs.
  • Mithrandir75
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    Will it be possible to have the stadiums unlocked for all the teams? I explain better, I would like to be able to use a real stadium (like Anfield Road) for a team that plays on a fake stadium (like Rapid Wien). This is because many of the Fake stadiums are horrible and unrealistic.
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will it be possible to have the stadiums unlocked for all the teams? I explain better, I would like to be able to use a real stadium (like Anfield Road) for a team that plays on a fake stadium (like Rapid Wien). This is because many of the Fake stadiums are horrible and unrealistic.

I think there would be some form of issue in terms of licensing this feature, as EA can only tend to get stadiums that are directly owned by a football club, and these clubs probably would only want their stadium available for themselves in-game for a more authentic feel.

That being said, I'd actually like the choice to use the real life stadiums in FIFA 19 for clubs without a real stadium in-game. There are no generics that look like any A-League/MLS stadiums, but LA Galaxy's StubHub centre is probably the closest to most stadiums in both those leagues, however it can't be used for anyone but the Galaxy.
  • Will it be possible to have the stadiums unlocked for all the teams? I explain better, I would like to be able to use a real stadium (like Anfield Road) for a team that plays on a fake stadium (like Rapid Wien). This is because many of the Fake stadiums are horrible and unrealistic.

I think there would be some form of issue in terms of licensing this feature, as EA can only tend to get stadiums that are directly owned by a football club, and these clubs probably would only want their stadium available for themselves in-game for a more authentic feel.

That being said, I'd actually like the choice to use the real life stadiums in FIFA 19 for clubs without a real stadium in-game. There are no generics that look like any A-League/MLS stadiums, but LA Galaxy's StubHub centre is probably the closest to most stadiums in both those leagues, however it can't be used for anyone but the Galaxy.

yes, I understand, and it seems to me a good reason. in this case, however, EA could renew the fake stadiums, because those in game are really ugly, very anonymous, and give a very unrealistic feeling
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes, I understand, and it seems to me a good reason. in this case, however, EA could renew the fake stadiums, because those in game are really ugly, very anonymous, and give a very unrealistic feeling

Yep I agree with you on that, they need to overhaul the old generic stadiums, they look awful and they've not been changed for years now. I'd love to see them revamp generic stadiums to have a greater range of looks, sizes and feel.

Now they have (almost all) LaLiga and EPL stadiums, and look like they could be making the Bundesliga have the same treatment at some point down the track, they need to stop neglecting other leagues and generic stadiums.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Santiago Bernabeu has tunnel scene on Nintendo Switch!!
  • vk45
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Well thing is Luzhniki isn't part of the RPL, so the licence that PES got this year probably had nothing to do with it. It's merely such a shame and such classic EA to miss out on an iconic stadium which not only hosted the Olympics, UCL and World Cup finals, as well as numerous national team and club games, but also is actively used in this year's UCL.
  • comet213
    edited October 2018
    Can EA not scan stadium?
    KONAMI is doing similar work with scanning.

Veltins Arena in PES is amazing.
    It's similar with reallife.

But Quality of Premier League Stadiums that were newly added to FIFA 19 are similar with Generic Stadiums that are copied from PS3 version.