FIFA 19 Stadiums Thread

WizardMD
653 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 17
Being 69 days away from the release date, it would be nice if they add some good stadiums, like the one in Atlanta which is brand new and it is gorgeous.

ATLUTD_MontrealImpact_KH_09242017-194%20(1).jpg
mercedes-benz-stadium-atlanta*750xx2100-1181-0-1.jpg

Probably some new Mexican Stadiums also like some of these:o_monterrey_rayados_estadio_tecnologico-9661854.jpg?1443125196
estadio_bbva_bancomer02.jpg
1520460518_449841_1520460878_noticia_normal.jpg

what's your favorite stadium? an image would be useful... :o
Post edited by Alastair on

Comments

• bjornini
    2623 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would really like to see some love for the Belgian league. If only one of the big 5 stadiums would make it in, I would be very happy.
    constantvdstock.jpg
    Constant Vandenstockstadion - RSC Anderlecht

genk.jpg
    Luminus Arena - KRC Genk

ghelamcoarena.jpg
    Ghelamco Arena - AA Gent

janbreydel.jpg
    Jan Breydelstadion - Club Brugge

sclessin.jpg
    Stade Maurice Dufranse (Sclessin) - Standard Liege
  • WizardMD
    bjornini wrote: »
    I would really like to see some love for the Belgian league. If only one of the big 5 stadiums would make it in, I would be very happy.
    constantvdstock.jpg
    Constant Vandenstockstadion - RSC Anderlecht

genk.jpg
    Luminus Arena - KRC Genk

ghelamcoarena.jpg
    Ghelamco Arena - AA Gent

janbreydel.jpg
    Jan Breydelstadion - Club Brugge

sclessin.jpg
    Stade Maurice Dufranse (Sclessin) - Standard Liege

It would be awesome to have the Standard Stadium where Memo Ochoa plays... Nice stadiums, the more the better
  • caiVdogs
    64 posts Park Captain
    All Serie A stadiums
  • Pwalie86
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Guarantee none of those will be in. They only care about big leagues..but saying that, with MLS having a full license with broadcast it could happen with the Atlanta stadium.
  • RORZ
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I think Ibrox and Celtic Park should be in Fifa (Rangers and Celtic's stadium). Both massive clubs with huge stadiums
  • CantanoRM
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There's a website that said that the CL license also meant that all the stadiums used in the CL will be included in the game. That would be awesome, but I highly doubt that.
  • bjornini
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    There's a website that said that the CL license also meant that all the stadiums used in the CL will be included in the game. That would be awesome, but I highly doubt that.

Can't imagine that being true
  • WizardMD
    CantanoRM wrote: »

That sounds awesome but I highly doubt it, in that case probably the Europa League would get all the stadiums also which I don't think so, let's wait for more news I guess
  • Druski5150
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Here is what I think we are getting:

Stadiums for promoted EPL teams and remodeled Spurs grounds
    One new MLS stadium (Most likely one shares by Atlanta FC and Atlanta Falcons)
    Return of Signal Iduna
    Lyon’s stadium
    Return of Mestalla (Valencia)
    A few tweaks to generic stadiums

• Shaanxz
    18951 posts World Class
    Ea should start with getting all 5* rated stadiums
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If we get the Chinese League, there's a good chance we will probably get one Chinese League Stadium as well.
  • bjornini
    Druski5150 wrote: »

Return of Signal Iduna
    Lyon’s stadium

Doubt it, they haven't touched the generic stadiums in years
  • Lonestarr022
    edited July 22

Return of Signal Iduna
    Lyon’s stadium

Doubt it, they haven't touched the generic stadiums in years

They did replace the generic ad boards with LED Boards in most of them last year.
  • WizardMD

Return of Signal Iduna
    Lyon’s stadium

this definitely sounds like EA, they remove one stadium and then bring it back again the following year as a "NEW FEATURE"
  • Pwalie86
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Is it another month until news or is there something coming in the next week or so? E3 was the first and last news of Fifa 19 I believe.
  • WizardMD
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Is it another month until news or is there something coming in the next week or so? E3 was the first and last news of Fifa 19 I believe.

I think we have to wait for Gamescom to see if they're going to say something, I mean Konami already announced their demo and we haven't heard anything from EA since E3, at least something interesting.
  • Shaanxz
    18951 posts World Class
    WizardMD wrote: »

I think we have to wait for Gamescom to see if they're going to say something, I mean Konami already announced their demo and we haven't heard anything from EA since E3, at least something interesting.

Gamescom is a month away

Pes comes out a month earlier than fifa. So they announced stuff earlier
  • bjornini

there was a picture on twitter which announced fifa 19 news on the 4th of August
  • WizardMD
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Gamescom is a month away

Well PES has been announcing stuff since May, so that's not an excuse, most of all we know it's because of people leaking stuff from E3 otherwise we probably would be in the dark
  • WizardMD

there was a picture on twitter which announced fifa 19 news on the 4th of August

well, hopefully, something good is coming
  • Lonestarr022
    edited July 23

Gamescom is a month away

Well PES has been announcing stuff since May, so that's not an excuse, most of all we know it's because of people leaking stuff from E3 otherwise we probably would be in the dark

People need to stop comparing FIFA and PES. EA makes far more sports games and knows it doesn't need to cater to the internet as much as Konami does to sell their game.

EDIT: What I mean by this is in terms of comparisons for every little aspect, such as things like announcements during the summertime. Of course Konami is going to put more news out there because they have to sell their game harder than EA would.
    Post edited by Lonestarr022 on
  • WizardMD

Gamescom is a month away

People need to stop comparing FIFA and PES. EA makes far more sports games and knows it doesn't need to cater to the internet as much as Konami does to sell their game.

Why wouldn't people compare PES and FIFA? they're the only 2 Football games for consoles. EA makes more sports games but they're not developed by the same devs, if you don't like the comparison then don't do it, but let other people compare them
  • Lonestarr022
    edited July 23

Gamescom is a month away

Why wouldn't people compare PES and FIFA? they're the only 2 Football games for consoles. EA makes more sports games but they're not developed by the same devs, if you don't like the comparison then don't do it, but let other people compare them

I'm not saying we shouldn't compare them in terms of games...
    What I mean is in terms of comparisons for every little aspect, such as things like announcements during the summertime. Konami has to make a harder sell than EA has to. Of course they are going to put news about their game out there more than EA will about theirs.
  • FCB23
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Maybe all the CL-stadiums?
  • WizardMD
    27-best-football-stadiums-europe-35190762fdef21d0918204046092533f.jpg

This one is beautiful
  • WizardMD
    Not every match is full of people, there are some matches that people don't even care and they don't assist or they leave early if the local team is losing by 3 or more so they should look like this some matches

DSC_1975.JPG
  • ManzGOTIT
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Veltins Arena exclusive to PES? Or will it be in FIFA 19?
  • WizardMD
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

That's a PES exclusive, I doubt we will see it in FIFA 19
  • Shaanxz
    18951 posts World Class
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

That's a PES exclusive, I doubt we will see it in FIFA 19

No it’s not exclusive
  • flcinusa
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only PES exclusive is Nou Camp, and who knows how long that will go on.

My bias wants to see Mercedes-Benz Stadium (in small capacity and full capacity, roof open and closed options)

Full Closed

35576178_189656111711751_1191587037883400192_n.jpg

Small Open

33136077_387750148386214_1516754188615286784_n.jpg