What fifa mode you play when you get bored to fut?

FinEverton
605 posts An Exciting Prospect
Stop playing after TOTS. Built my Serie A squad and that was it.

After a "long time" tried to play fut this week and qualified to WL. Might not gonna bother to try it. So many angry moments because of server problems. And this time it feels time waste too.

So any suggestions what gamemodes would be worth to try?

Comments

• krappen07
    5956 posts Big Money Move
    I have alternated between pro clubs and Coop
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    I alternate between reading a good book, and going outside nowadays.
  • SeaDawgBob
    932 posts Professional
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

And spending time reading/replying to a FIFA forum...
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »

Would you like to check my comment history? I like to check in from time to time to talk to decent people.

Does that bother you?
  • Juked By Neymar
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    Fortnite
  • WarrenBarton
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    I like planting seeds with complete negligence
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Try a different game if you want to spend the time gaming or there are other options out there as @Tomb1302 suggested. For books and outdoor activities ask around friends and family for ideas. At first they may seem a little daunting but stick with it and give it a go, you will suprise yourself. All the best.
  • FinEverton
    edited July 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Try a different game if you want to spend the time gaming or there are other options out there as @Tomb1302 suggested. For books and outdoor activities ask around friends and family for ideas. At first they may seem a little daunting but stick with it and give it a go, you will suprise yourself. All the best.

Oh no. No. Thanks and Im really sorry if I write something wrong. My only "gaming problem" (joke) is that I dont have to play, because wife, kids, overtime working and so on. With limited time to play, lagging WL feels time wasting.

I really meant is there any other modes worth to play? I mean careermode is too easy as legendary. Hunter is Hunter etc.
  • mdizzl3
    FinEverton wrote: »

Oh no. No. Thanks and Im really sorry if I write something wrong. My only "gaming problem" (joke) is that I dont have to play, because wife, kids, overtime working and so on. With limited time to play, lagging WL feels time wasting.

I really meant is there any other modes worth to play? I mean careermode is too easy as legendary. Hunter is Hunter etc.

Have you tried playing online outside of FUT? the normal head 2 head mode perhaps?

if your connection is an issue on Fifa and the offline modes are too easy, maybe switch to another game? I think you are little like me and gaming time is fairly limited to due running a household and having a family etc. You need a game that is pick up and play. Happy to recommend some games if you are interested.
  • Tornado31619
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    The lack of career mode is saddening :'(
  • serrer7
    1377 posts Professional
    His there something in fifa that isnt ut?
    I play ut since the 1st one. Never played the other game modes, not even the Alex Hunter story
  • Retro_G
    25893 posts Player of the Year
    Try a different game, preferably a relaxing game. Nintendo Switch is great, if you've a busy schedule.
  • Barbwinho17
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fortnite

• mdizzl3
    Fortnite

:D
  • Tornado31619
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Try a different game, preferably a relaxing game. Nintendo Switch is great, if you've a busy schedule.
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »

Hahaa
  • FinEverton
    FinEverton wrote: »

Have you tried playing online outside of FUT? the normal head 2 head mode perhaps?

if your connection is an issue on Fifa and the offline modes are too easy, maybe switch to another game? I think you are little like me and gaming time is fairly limited to due running a household and having a family etc. You need a game that is pick up and play. Happy to recommend some games if you are interested.

Thanks. Might stick still Fifa and also some TDM shooter. 2-3 match wont take so long. But if you know any good pick up play -games, I would happy to hear.

2 head mode feels smoother than fut online games (40-2-3). Dont know why?
  • FinEverton
    Retro_G wrote: »

Yeah. The new FF looked intresting.