Anyone have EA Chat resolve a wrong card before?

Mr. Soper
2553 posts Fans' Favourite
If so how long did it take?

I got OTW Tolisso out of my weekend league rewards. Someone on the forum suggested I go to EA chat, because I should have received his 91 rated French World Cup Winners card.
Talked to EA chat they told me it would be resolved within 72 hours(this conversation went almost too well). It's only been @ 48 hours but he has dropped 50k in that time. Would hope he is switched sooner then later.

Thanks

Comments

• selb
    6349 posts Big Money Move
    I believe all previously released card versions i.e OTW, PTG, Inform versions, scream cards etc. have all been re-released meaning you can pack any of them.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »
    I believe all previously released card versions i.e OTW, PTG, Inform versions, scream cards etc. have all been re-released meaning you can pack any of them.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

This.
  • Mr. Soper
    The chat person confirmed that I was supposed to get the FOF because he was still in packs. Guess that had a few issues with his card because it switched over early. was a difference of around 200k at the time
  • BeastlyHusla
    2723 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive heard of people packing NIFs when their IFs are out atm.. Idk if that means both are out or its bugged
  • forearms
    4701 posts National Call-Up
    It was mentioned that this issue was happening with a few cards per @EA_Andy
  • Mr. Soper
    only one version of a card out at a time. Otherwise how could that be fair?
  • Riggs006
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Ive heard of people packing NIFs when their IFs are out atm.. Idk if that means both are out or its bugged

Yeah I've packed at least 4-5 peoples NIF cards when they have IF's or special cards that have been re released, seems like complete chance whether you get the NIF or special version of the card which is frustrating.
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    only one version of a card out at a time. Otherwise how could that be fair?

It’s not really unfair in any way. Just two different cards, two different odds of packing them. It’s not like you would pack Tolisso and then the game would flip a coin to decide which version you get. If you could only get one version in a pack, I suppose that would have a small effect on the odds of pulling the more desirable one. But that would be minuscule.
  • Mrhey31
    1222 posts Professional
    There are situations where you should pack only ons version of the card. This week is not ons of them, you can pack lots of different cards from the same person.... But talked to somebody on chat, those people cant help you they sit there to listen to your story nothing more.
  • Mr. Soper
    I highly doubt both cards are available at the same time. Which makes you think EA are ripping people off by saying that they can pack a certain card, when in fact you can't. I don't really care that much, just think it could be a bit of shady business
  • Mr. Soper
    So EA sent me a follow up email, asking if my issue has been resolved. OF course it has not. So I contacted them again, and this time the chat told me they can't do anything. they can not even pass on information to anyone.

Beyond a joke

@Andy
  • selb
    6349 posts Big Money Move
    Correction @EA_Andy