Manchester United Official Partners? (Feedback Thread)

Comments

• deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    lukaku is still the worst in ge utd face imo
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who in the World gave Lukaku a triple somersualt default celebration!? Looks rediculous when he scores as hes never done this!! If anything he should have the same celebration as Salah, kissing the floor.. CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS EA!! @EA_Andy @EA_Cian @EA_Aidan

Can you please also set the 'Who Am I' celebration to Fellaini whilst youre at it.. Seeing as we cant change it ourselves in Edit Player for some reason!
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Okay, so just playing The Journey and you start with Cov vs Man U in retro kits.. Why arent these unlockables!? At least add them to the EASFC Catalogue!!
  • They need to update Lukaku, De Gea and Herrera to name a few aswell
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    They need to update Lukaku, De Gea and Herrera to name a few aswell

Yeah ive mentioned them already and they're mentioned regularly in the Fifa 19 Starhead Thread too..
  • flcinusa
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okay, so just playing The Journey and you start with Cov vs Man U in retro kits.. Why arent these unlockables!? At least add them to the EASFC Catalogue!!

Its random whoever plays Coventry, I was Arsenal, a friend was Wolves
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    flcinusa wrote: »

Its random whoever plays Coventry, I was Arsenal, a friend was Wolves

Oh really? But they have generic kits i bet? Looks awesome..
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fellaini outdated now also.......
  • forearms
    4285 posts National Call-Up
    Who in the World gave Lukaku a triple somersualt default celebration!? Looks rediculous when he scores as hes never done this!! If anything he should have the same celebration as Salah, kissing the floor.. CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS EA!! @EA_Andy @EA_Cian @EA_Aidan

Can you please also set the 'Who Am I' celebration to Fellaini whilst youre at it.. Seeing as we cant change it ourselves in Edit Player for some reason!

Im pretty sure this was why he got that celebration

• TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    forearms wrote: »

So he did it once 5 years ago for Everton? He didnt have it in Fifa 18 so it makes absolute zero sense to give him it for Fifa 19...

I cant even edit a players celebration to change it myself which makes it worse due to EA not updating Edit / Create Player mode for over 10 years (I can change default celebration of players in PES for past 10 years)
  • forearms
    4285 posts National Call-Up

So he did it once 5 years ago for Everton? He didnt have it in Fifa 18 so it makes absolute zero sense to give him it for Fifa 19...

I cant even edit a players celebration to change it myself which makes it worse due to EA not updating Edit / Create Player mode for over 10 years (I can change default celebration of players in PES for past 10 years)

I thought he had that celebration as long as I have played FIFA, which was since 14. He even had the dreads/braids after he cut them off in 16 I think? I just posted the video as you mentioned he hadn't done anything like this before, in reference to why he had it as his default.

Im fine with replacing it, or whatever.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    How many Man Utd players have been re-scanned and are being held back??? @EA_Andy @EA_Cian
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    They haven't done to my knowledge a full rescan of the first team since the first year of the partnership. They just keep updating youth players. Not doing anywhere near enough with our licence @EA_Andy @EACoreySA
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for adding a fantasy limited edition digital 4th kit for UT-only.. But please update our stadium, player faces and correct European kit colours...
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero

I thought he had that celebration as long as I have played FIFA, which was since 14. He even had the dreads/braids after he cut them off in 16 I think? I just posted the video as you mentioned he hadn't done anything like this before, in reference to why he had it as his default.

Im fine with replacing it, or whatever.

He didnt have it in Fifa 18..

And yeah at least give us the option to change a players celebrations, ive been able to do this in PES for like 10 years!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Updated OP.
  • G9020wk
    76 posts Park Captain
    It so true his the inly player who’s face hasn’t really changed. I agree that celebration is stupid
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    Old Trafford now has black hoarding colours for fan entrance tunnels around the ground..

Old Trafford now has floodlights on top and under Stretford End & East Stand roofs..
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    What have you done in the 3 years you have been Official Videogame Partners of Manchester United?
  • saturator
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited June 8
    Pes 2020 will have Manchester United licence
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Yamacrow2/status/1137149756432666625?s=19
    EA did nohing with it : no update for Lukaku, Herrera, Smalling, Mata, DeGea, etc...
    I think Konami will done a better job.
    Like Metallica's song said : Sad but true!
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    saturator wrote: »
    Pes 2020 will have Manchester United licence
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Yamacrow2/status/1137149756432666625?s=19
    EA did nohing with it : no update for Lukaku, Herrera, Smalling, Mata, DeGea, etc...
    I think Konami will done a better job.
    Like Metallica's song said : Sad but true!

Holy ****!! EVERY single issue with Old Trafford in Fifa from my OP has been Beautifully represented in PES!!

Bye EA Sports #RIPFifa
  • Steph3998
    1456 posts Play-Off Hero
    The Man Utd x EA partnership seems finished, it's a real shame that the partnership was never really used properly... :confounded:
  • ManzGOTIT
    2144 posts Fans' Favourite
    Under utilized to say the least
    PES would do an incredible job with Utd as they have with us, but the lack of CL and licensed and actual presentation was a huge turn off for PES
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Under utilized to say the least
    PES would do an incredible job with Utd as they have with us, but the lack of CL and licensed and actual presentation was a huge turn off for PES

I dont see that as an issue at all, just like we still bought Fifa with no Champions League. Master League looks immense in eFootball PES 2020 and with all the top players you expect to have starheads in their game having one, if Man Utd are accurately represented (Old Trafford and Player Faces) i will be playing PES all year. The only thing they lack to me is a full league treatment, even if its League 1 or Eredivisie, they need to do this ASAP...