Manchester United Official Partners? (Feedback Thread)

TeamExtreme17
1915 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 27
You would think seeing as Manchester United are the official videogame partners of EA Sports they would use their licenses correctly, but of course not! So i have compiled a list of issues that would be nice if they were corrected in a future title update or for Fifa 20.. @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

Old Trafford

* The Adidas Logo is missing on the roof of the East Stand.
* Floodlights are missing off the top and underneath of the Stretford End & East Stand Roof.
* The Adidas logo has to be added on the stadium seats in the East Stand.
old-trafford-adidas-640x427.jpg

* The Stretford End Logo is not mounted in the centre of the roof above the goal like it should be, it is currently way off to the left. The middle roof stansion should be aligned with the "O" in StretfOrd End
CYNp2F2WwAEsfPY.jpg:large
OldTrafford_3013943.jpg?20131004143427

* The roof should not be fully transparent. It's more like a milky glass.
53906f2f36.jpg

* The seating alignments are wrong and wonky, thus the seating lettering "Manchester United" in the North Stand, and "Stretford End" in the West Stand look mis-aligned.
* The seating lettering isn't outlined in black, like in real life.
* The "i" in the Manchester United lettering on the seats has the wrong format.
Manchester-United.jpg
Cph4BgTXEAA8LWb.jpg:large

* There should be a statue of Sir Alex Ferguson outside of the "Sir Alex Ferguson Stand" and decoration on the outside of the stadium.
article-2237431-162E56A6000005DC-45_964x606.jpg

* On the Glass front of the back of the Alex Ferguson Stand should be two ventilation grills, but in Fifa it's all glass. No Sir Alex Ferguson Lettering mounted outside. Dozens of other details missing or wrong.
DSC_0702.JPG
Cph4NnyWAAA1NNR.jpg:large

* Old Trafford now has black hoarding colours for fan entrance tunnels around the ground..

Starheads

You have the Premier League license and scan them yearly, yet somehow players like Lukaku, De Gea and Herrera still have their custom faces from over 5 years ago? Even though players like Fred and Dalot only joined this summer, whats to stop you making custom faces for them? You updated Neymar within days of him signing for PSG! Stop leaving new signings for licensed teams generic.. Add custom faces as free DLC over the course of the season like PES do!!

Lukaku (Has now left)
Fred (GENERIC)
Dalot (GENERIC)
Smalling (New Hairstyle)
De Gea (Outdated)
Ander Herrera (Has now left and he was at Man Utd 5 years!!)
Valencia (Outdated)
Shaw (Outdated)
Darmian (Outdated)
Rojo (Litdated)
A. Perreira (Outdated)

European Kit

Why no alternate kit with white shorts & white socks in the catalogue? We wear this kit as our home kit every year in Europe and a lot of other times when kit clashing occurs..

Untitled_zps2bouaozj.jpg

Now you have the UEFA license i hope for this to be included as an alternate kit option..

Classic Kits

Why no classic Man Utd kits in the catalogue?

Examples you could include:

ronaldo%20united%20kit.jpg

5c85e05545b86d56d1ac269986e52b63--man-united-football-boots.jpg

october-1992-fa-premier-league-football-manchester-united-v-liverpool-picture-id450805669

Music

How about including Rocky Fanfare or This Is The One when the players enter the pitch? And Glory, Glory Man Utd at the end of matches that we play after every game in real life? You added stadium music for Real Madrid so why not also for your official partners Manchester United?

Chants

How about chants we sing at every home game?

Ole's At The Wheel
U-N-I-T-E-D
United! United!
Glory, Glory Man Utd
20 Times!
What A Feeling, What A Night..
We Are The Busby Boys
We’ll Never Die
Georgie Best (You have him in the game as an Icon)
Got United On My Mind
The Pride Of All Europe
On The Banks Of The Irwell

@EA_Andy can you please pass this on to the devs? @EA_Aidan @EA_Cian
Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2018
    Stretford End logo is still not fixed!!!!!! @EA_Andy

Fifa 19: Timed Finishing:

Untitled_zpsmli9haav.png
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2018
    Romelu Lukaku is still not updated in Timed Finishing video...

(Pogba is updated and Lindelof scanned)
  • TeamExtreme17
    Can you please fix the LOD bug Lingard has during gameplay? @EA_Andy
  • Steph3998
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lukaku and De Gea really need to be updated, they look so outdated in FIFA...
    They also need to fix that Lingard LOD bug aswell, it's very frustrating...
  • Altair14
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want Tahit Chong scan face
  • Altair14 wrote: »
    I want Tahit Chong scan face

Yep that needs to happen and I think it will too same for Gomes. Didn't Angel complain about his default face last year? Maybe EA took that into consideration for FIFA19. Fingers crossed.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2018
    When Manchester United are official videogame partners of EA Sports AND in the Premier League (EA's biggest license) yet only have Lindelof and 2 youngsters scanned, Chong and A. Gomes (probably only because he called EA out like Khedira did) for Fifa 19, this is nothing short of embarrassing.. Pogba has had his hair updated but where are the Lukaku and Herrera scans!? Probably a generic Fred and Dalot too (not hard to make customs for them) @EA_Andy

Please at least make a NEW custom for Lukaku!!!!!!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2018
    Even the players are pissed off with your lazyness EA Sports!!

Have you even fixed Lingard's LOD bug???
  • Niklasf95
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s getting pretty ridiculous at this point... :disappointed:
  • Retro_G
    27405 posts Player of the Year
    Thread of the year, well said mate. They're taking the mick with United and it's a travesty.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    It’s getting pretty ridiculous at this point... :disappointed:

I know mate :(
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Thread of the year, well said mate. They're taking the mick with United and it's a travesty.

Thanks mate. They really are, how can De Gea, Lukaku etc look better in PES when they dont have the Premier League OR Manchester United license!? :/
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2018
    I really, really, really hope you're not going to leave Lukaku looking like he does in Fifa 18 for Fifa 19! @EA_Andy @EA_Aidan can you at least make a new custom for him like you did for Salah in the World Cup DLC?
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a waste of EA resources.
  • Tom0307
    80 posts Park Captain
    Fine post, big team that affects a lot of players. No different to Real Madrid getting loads of attention (other than the fact we aren't really winning anything at the moment)
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Perhaps EA are waiting for Mourinho to leave lol
  • Tom0307
    80 posts Park Captain

I am
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2018
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Fine post, big team that affects a lot of players. No different to Real Madrid getting loads of attention (other than the fact we aren't really winning anything at the moment)

Thats besides the point, Lukaku looks awesome in PES, yet they dont even have the Manchester United OR Premier League licenses. Old Trafford isnt even accurately represented in Fifa, if it was in PES we'd have players scanned yearly and a glorious / accurate stadium exterior. Its a shambles by EA..
  • TeamExtreme17

I am

I'm siding with Mourinho on this one. We finished 2nd last year with the 2nd best defence in the league as well as getting to the FA Cup Final. Other teams have strengthened and he hasnt been allowed too. It looked as if he was going to go with 3 at the back this season which is why he wanted another centre half (Maguire) and an out and out winger (Bale). Half of the players arent match fit still (which showed against Brighton) because of coming back late after the World Cup, so its going to take a good 5 or 6 games for the team to take shape and get up and running. All isnt as bad as the media make out, they just like to stir **** up which showed last week writing about something he NEVER said. Quote "Man City have improved, Chelsea have improved and Liverpool are looking to win the title with their amazing investment", thats actually a praisal of Liverpool and dig at the Manchester United board for not letting him improve our squad and challenge! But what did the media write? "Mourinho says Liverpool trying to buy the title". Nonsense, i watched his press conference on MUTV. Whether you like Mourinho and his style of play or not, you know what he brings so the board should of never hired him in the first place. Were we better under Moyes? No.. Were we better under Van Gaal? No.. Its the people who are running the club mate (Woodward in particular), not the manager.. And the players need to step up and show some desire and commitment!!
  • Tom0307
    80 posts Park Captain

I am

I'm siding with Mourinho on this one. We finished 2nd last year with the 2nd best defence in the league as well as getting to the FA Cup Final. Other teams have strengthened and he hasnt been allowed too. It looked as if he was going to go with 3 at the back this season which is why he wanted another centre half (Maguire) and an out and out winger (Bale). Half of the players arent match fit still (which showed against Brighton) because of coming back late after the World Cup, so its going to take a good 5 or 6 games for the team to take shape and get up and running. All isnt as bad as the media make out, they just like to stir **** up which showed last week writing about something he NEVER said. Quote "Man City have improved, Chelsea have improved and Liverpool are looking to win the title with their amazing investment", thats actually a praisal of Liverpool and dig at the Manchester United board for not letting him improve our squad and challenge! But what did the media write? "Mourinho says Liverpool trying to buy the title". Nonsense, i watched his press conference on MUTV. Whether you like Mourinho and his style of play or not, you know what he brings so the board should of never hired him in the first place. Were we better under Moyes? No.. Were we better under Van Gaal? No.. Its the people who are running the club mate (Woodward in particular), not the manager.. And the players need to step up and show some desire and commitment!!

Woodward is awful but I was there yesterday, I've never seen us play so badly, create so little and just look completely out of ideas. I don't think Mourinho's public attacking of players is a constructive way to man manage and at the end of the day he was trying to bring in a CB but is starting two CBs he brought in himself to partner up together! We're missing Matic, but what has Sanchez offered since he moved in January? I think we'd have hired Pep if it was a season earlier and Mourinho was a big name to bring in who's had his eye on the job for years but realistically, his style doesn't fit with United. Attacking flair, young players - yes he's been playing a few of the young players but the 'score one then park the bus' isn't what we're about and invites pressure. So many games last season we were punished when we scored and sat back - City are playing like we used to and it's so frustrating because we've got a good set of players.

Yes we finished second but realistically apart from City everyone had an off season - Arsenal were poor, Chelsea were poor, Spurs weren't quite there and Liverpool were too inconsistent. I think his attitude of 'well it's not my fault' and digging out players specifically doesn't fit the mould of a Man Utd manager and I think sooner or later it'll be time to part ways. The players do need to step up of course, it's not just Mourinho and if Lukaku had scored the chance 10 minutes in at 0-0 which he somehow put wide then it's a different game but to concede two goals so quickly and not get fired up at all, even after 15 minutes with the manager, really isn't a good sign.
  • ChrisW1991
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2018
    Still can't believe they've not updated Lukaku, De Gea and Herrera at least, shocking to say they're official partners and have the Premier League licence too.. Loads of top players need updating too in the prem, I know you won't like him being mentioned but Aguero needs an update too desperately, as does Kyle Walker, Danny Rose ect
  • TeamExtreme17

I am

Woodward is awful but I was there yesterday, I've never seen us play so badly, create so little and just look completely out of ideas. I don't think Mourinho's public attacking of players is a constructive way to man manage and at the end of the day he was trying to bring in a CB but is starting two CBs he brought in himself to partner up together! We're missing Matic, but what has Sanchez offered since he moved in January? I think we'd have hired Pep if it was a season earlier and Mourinho was a big name to bring in who's had his eye on the job for years but realistically, his style doesn't fit with United. Attacking flair, young players - yes he's been playing a few of the young players but the 'score one then park the bus' isn't what we're about and invites pressure. So many games last season we were punished when we scored and sat back - City are playing like we used to and it's so frustrating because we've got a good set of players.

Yes we finished second but realistically apart from City everyone had an off season - Arsenal were poor, Chelsea were poor, Spurs weren't quite there and Liverpool were too inconsistent. I think his attitude of 'well it's not my fault' and digging out players specifically doesn't fit the mould of a Man Utd manager and I think sooner or later it'll be time to part ways. The players do need to step up of course, it's not just Mourinho and if Lukaku had scored the chance 10 minutes in at 0-0 which he somehow put wide then it's a different game but to concede two goals so quickly and not get fired up at all, even after 15 minutes with the manager, really isn't a good sign.

That's because we havent had a decent pre-season under our belts, its been a mess with most of our better players missing, what were you expecting after 2 games? We got beat there last year too remember, we always struggle against lesser teams away from home.. Sanchez was injured yesterday and has had his first pre-season break in 9 years and was our best player on tour by a mile so you will see more from him soon, the reason hes got a minor injury now is because of having played too many minutes on tour because we had so many players missing, everything has a knock on effect. As for Bailly and Lindelof, Bailly is playing injured to help the team (credit to him) and they were only praising Lindelof 1 game ago against Leicester, lol.. Now hes awful suddenly? 1 bad game doesnt determine your season, if things are still like this at Christmas then fair enough, but i repeat.. Weve played 2 games! lol!

As for Mourinho critizing his players, they need it! And if he didnt critisize Shaw then he wouldnt of knuckled down and got super fit and looked back to his best against Leicester, but do you see the media praising that? No.. Because its all negativity! Did you watch Shaw's interview after the Leicester game? Mourinho behind the scenes is not the Mourinho the media portrays. And again, if you dont like his style of play or think it suits Utd.. Shouldnt that make you look at the board as to why they employed him? What do we do? Sack him and start from scratch AGAIN?
  • TeamExtreme17
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Still can't believe they've not updated Lukaku, De Gea and Herrera at least, shocking to say they're official partners and have the Premier League licence too.. Loads of top players need updating too in the prem, I know you won't like him being mentioned but Aguero needs an update too desperately, as does Kyle Walker, Danny Rose ect

Rediculous isnt it, Herrera has been at Man Utd 4 years now and still isnt scanned! I agree with Aguero etc, add Trippier and Dier to that list too..
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Rediculous isnt it, Herrera has been at Man Utd 4 years now and still isnt scanned! I agree with Aguero etc, add Trippier and Dier to that list too..

It says something when Zaha and Lingard come out on Twitter to complain about their scans. Even Zaha thinks the PES one of him is in his words 'decent enough'
  • TeamExtreme17

It says something when Zaha and Lingard come out on Twitter to complain about their scans. Even Zaha thinks the PES one of him is in his words 'decent enough'

We need Lukaku and Aguero to call EA out on Twitter, haha..
  • Retro_G

I am

That's because we havent had a decent pre-season under our belts, its been a mess with most of our better players missing, what were you expecting after 2 games? We got beat there last year too remember, we always struggle against lesser teams away from home.. Sanchez was injured yesterday and has had his first pre-season break in 9 years and was our best player on tour by a mile so you will see more from him soon, the reason hes got a minor injury now is because of having played too many minutes on tour because we had so many players missing, everything has a knock on effect. As for Bailly and Lindelof, Bailly is playing injured to help the team (credit to him) and they were only praising Lindelof 1 game ago against Leicester, lol.. Now hes awful suddenly? 1 bad game doesnt determine your season, if things are still like this at Christmas then fair enough, but i repeat.. Weve played 2 games! lol!

As for Mourinho critizing his players, they need it! And if he didnt critisize Shaw then he wouldnt of knuckled down and got super fit and looked back to his best against Leicester, but do you see the media praising that? No.. Because its all negativity! Did you watch Shaw's interview after the Leicester game? Mourinho behind the scenes is not the Mourinho the media portrays. And again, if you dont like his style of play or think it suits Utd.. Shouldnt that make you look at the board as to why they employed him? What do we do? Sack him and start from scratch AGAIN?

Spot on mate, you should pop into our United thread in the real football section. You talk a lot of sense, we've a José in, José out crowd and a few closet Liverpool/City fans. I'm José in, know the root of our problems are the board.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/497/manchester-united-football-club/p1671
  • TeamExtreme17
    May I suggest you sticky a Bugs Thread on the main Fifa 19 page for the devs to see all of these issues and fix them in future title updates? Because they listen, right? @EA_Andy

Lingard still has an LOD bug and Old Trafford is still WRONG! The Stretford End logo still isn't centered above the goal and there is no Adidas logo on the East Stand roof!?

• TeamExtreme17
    edited September 2018
    * Corrected
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited September 2018
    Smalling is outdated.. Can you update player appearances in Fifa just like the dev team does in Madden please, EA? @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

Untitled_zpsjylxnomu.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Smalling is outdated.. Can you update player appearances in Fifa just like the dev team does in Madden please, EA? @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

Untitled_zpsjylxnomu.jpg

They need to update Fred, he looks ridiculous.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Retro_G wrote: »

Untitled_zpsjylxnomu.jpg

They need to update Fred, he looks ridiculous.

Agreed mate, theyve had all Summer to give him a custom face. Dalot too..