Buffon save with legs

Mc_chigby
1374 posts Professional
So 5 games into using the loan buffon as wanted to see how he stands up. So far he's made 6 or 7 saves with his legs.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so thoughts on if he does have this trait on this special card?

Comments

• selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    So 5 games into using the loan buffon as wanted to see how he stands up. So far he's made 6 or 7 saves with his legs.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so thoughts on if he does have this trait on this special card?

I got the loan and yeah i saw he done that a few times too, shame they all went straight to my opponent though!
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    For me he just dives (=slowly falls) to the side where the ball goes, he conceded for me A LOT of goals Begovic would have saved with ease
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    So far only conceded goals that any other keeper would let in. 4 clean sheets out of those 5 games and got the sbcs ready to submit. Will of course continue to go through his loan to check how he does.

Issue is keepers are different for all depending on a) who you are playing against and b) the types of chances you let your opponent have on a regular basis.
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    So far only conceded goals that any other keeper would let in. 4 clean sheets out of those 5 games and got the sbcs ready to submit. Will of course continue to go through his loan to check how he does.

Issue is keepers are different for all depending on a) who you are playing against and b) the types of chances you let your opponent have on a regular basis.

What chem style are you using?
  • I just played against him, no different to any other keeper. I won 3-1. I’m 7 out of 10 WL wins so far
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah he made 3-4 like that and caught a chip against me earlier. Still chipped him twice, one being an unsaveable beauty with Prime Fenómeno from the right side of the box to the far post. It was a pretty lovely finish imo
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s fenómeno? Do you mean Firmino?
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Whufc wrote: »

R9. Fenomeno is one of his more popular nicknames. It means “phenom.”
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whufc wrote: »

R9. Fenomeno is one of his more popular nicknames. It means “phenom.”

Oh ok thanks
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    SanderFC wrote: »

What chem style are you using?

Just basic so far. I'm not sure putting one on him would be any better than basic tbh