End of an era CR7 price predictions

1345678
Shane
23793 posts Club Captain
How much do you boys think he will cost?

Comments

  • RayS
    22579 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2018
    SBC requirement:
    -Min 11 different special Ronaldo cards
  • sheffutd87
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    1.5m+

    Will probably require multiple TOTS cards and a version of himself
  • Shane
    23793 posts Club Captain
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    1.5m+

    Will probably require multiple TOTS cards and a version of himself

    Will be happy with anything under 1.5

    99 version is inflated on xbox
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    Shane wrote: »
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    1.5m+

    Will probably require multiple TOTS cards and a version of himself

    Will be happy with anything under 1.5

    99 version is inflated on xbox

    Same bro, got 91 Pirlo and 89 Forsberg to throw in
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it confirmed?? 2 mil or maybe as expensive as his toty/tots. To add more variety, I think they should make it a Juve card though since there's already a 99 rated LW and ST Madrid one.
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    @alanrudy na the tots market price is inflated, no one is doing a 2 mil SBC . 1.5 is more reasonable
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2018
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @alanrudy na the tots market price is inflated, no one is doing a 2 mil SBC . 1.5 is more reasonable

    Makes sense @DougInskip , will be more happy if you're right haha.
  • Shane
    23793 posts Club Captain
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Is it confirmed?? 2 mil or maybe as expensive as his toty/tots. To add more variety, I think they should make it a Juve card though since there's already a 99 rated LW and ST Madrid one.

    No but EA's new description of end of an era cards and Buffon being released makes it pretty likely.

    Probably going to be a Real Madrid card as he's a Real Madrid legend
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    @alanrudy haha mate I’m just telling myself that’s what’s happening, watch him be 2.5 mil :lol:
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shane wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Is it confirmed?? 2 mil or maybe as expensive as his toty/tots. To add more variety, I think they should make it a Juve card though since there's already a 99 rated LW and ST Madrid one.

    No but EA's new description of end of an era cards and Buffon being released makes it pretty likely.

    Probably going to be a Real Madrid card as he's a Real Madrid legend

    True. And with him being on the cover I could see them doing a mini event out of it to change the branding, etc.
  • Shane
    23793 posts Club Captain
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @alanrudy haha mate I’m just telling myself that’s what’s happening, watch him be 2.5 mil :lol:

    Hope he's around 1 - 1.5M
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    @Shaanxz I’ve just sold tots Ney and fof Zlatan for him
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll pick the 96 up if we don’t get one
  • Shane
    23793 posts Club Captain
    DougInskip wrote: »
    I’ll pick the 96 up if we don’t get one

    Will probably do the same
  • CR7BRUH
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Are u guys being serious? I'm looking to pick up his 99 rated card (tots or toty) should I wait then?
  • krappen07
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    :D :D
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    From what I'm to understand they can't release it as a real madrid card, he's no longer under contract with them. I'd have to assume EA is also in the process of editing all of their already made promotional material or doing new shoots to depict him in a Juve shirt.
  • Gooner
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    He cant be as much as the TOTS/TOTY, as its an untradeable card. Will cost max half of his price for the TOTS/TOTY card
  • Jimmyb83
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    bear wrote: »
    From what I'm to understand they can't release it as a real madrid card, he's no longer under contract with them. I'd have to assume EA is also in the process of editing all of their already made promotional material or doing new shoots to depict him in a Juve shirt.

    What about Buffon with PSG?
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    bear wrote: »
    From what I'm to understand they can't release it as a real madrid card, he's no longer under contract with them. I'd have to assume EA is also in the process of editing all of their already made promotional material or doing new shoots to depict him in a Juve shirt.

    What about Buffon with PSG?

    And iniesta
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner wrote: »
    He cant be as much as the TOTS/TOTY, as its an untradeable card. Will cost max half of his price for the TOTS/TOTY card

    Hopefully
  • GeorgeGervin
    1364 posts Professional
    Shane wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Is it confirmed?? 2 mil or maybe as expensive as his toty/tots. To add more variety, I think they should make it a Juve card though since there's already a 99 rated LW and ST Madrid one.

    No but EA's new description of end of an era cards and Buffon being released makes it pretty likely.

    Probably going to be a Real Madrid card as he's a Real Madrid legend

    Except if they follow the same path as Kaka and Pirlo he will be Juve. Both those previous cards were their current MLS teams
  • Theosb
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Since the game is dead 2 mil would be to much. It will cost around 1-1.5 mil requesting probably his nif, 2-3 tots and some ifs. Neymar poty was around 1,5 , no way that cr7 will be more at this stage..
  • The only way there would be a EOE card is if he was at Juventus. It would make no sense for a Real Madrid one as he has max stats in all positions.

    As for price, I'd say somewhere in the 1.8 to 2.5 region with probably a normal Ronaldo and a special Ronaldo.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    The only way there would be a EOE card is if he was at Juventus. It would make no sense for a Real Madrid one as he has max stats in all positions.

    As for price, I'd say somewhere in the 1.8 to 2.5 region with probably a normal Ronaldo and a special Ronaldo.

    He has room they can basically make it 99 in all five stats except defence..
  • Shane
    23793 posts Club Captain
    Shane wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Is it confirmed?? 2 mil or maybe as expensive as his toty/tots. To add more variety, I think they should make it a Juve card though since there's already a 99 rated LW and ST Madrid one.

    No but EA's new description of end of an era cards and Buffon being released makes it pretty likely.

    Probably going to be a Real Madrid card as he's a Real Madrid legend

    Except if they follow the same path as Kaka and Pirlo he will be Juve. Both those previous cards were their current MLS teams

    Well they've clearly changed the format based on Iniesta and Buffons releases. That was months ago.
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    The only way there would be a EOE card is if he was at Juventus. It would make no sense for a Real Madrid one as he has max stats in all positions.

    As for price, I'd say somewhere in the 1.8 to 2.5 region with probably a normal Ronaldo and a special Ronaldo.

    It makes no sense to give real Madrid’s greatest ever player an end of era card with a juventus badge
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    The only way there would be a EOE card is if he was at Juventus. It would make no sense for a Real Madrid one as he has max stats in all positions.

    As for price, I'd say somewhere in the 1.8 to 2.5 region with probably a normal Ronaldo and a special Ronaldo.

    It makes no sense to give real Madrid’s greatest ever player an end of era card with a juventus badge

    Zidane is getting a card?
  • BeastlyHusla
    1391 posts Professional
    At this late into the game, costing that much is crazy.
  • DougInskip
    5442 posts Big Money Move
    DougInskip wrote: »
    The only way there would be a EOE card is if he was at Juventus. It would make no sense for a Real Madrid one as he has max stats in all positions.

    As for price, I'd say somewhere in the 1.8 to 2.5 region with probably a normal Ronaldo and a special Ronaldo.

    It makes no sense to give real Madrid’s greatest ever player an end of era card with a juventus badge

    Zidane is getting a card?

    Stats speak for themselves man
1345678
Sign In or Register to comment.