Here is what happens when someone is using legacy def.

salvadordali1
304 posts Sunday League Hero
37488726_10215247751166085_7792087564285902848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e653fde4ad935c664ba3b86d54fc7609&oe=5BDD6443

*nuber of saves* - not sure if blocked shoots was included.

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    I'm confused? Are you saying its affected your GK? It's meant to restore defending to old FIFA versions.

What mode are you playing and why are you using LD?
  • salvadordali1
    lol thats not my team. this is the team i played against.
    This is FUT champions.

And yeah LD does affect GK's positioning and he can save shoots that he wouldnt be able to touch without LD.
    Anyway 15 saves is too much.
  • Jonboyparker
    lol thats not my team. this is the team i played against.
    This is FUT champions.

And yeah LD does affect GK's positioning and he can save shoots that he wouldnt be able to touch without LD.
    Anyway 15 saves is too much.

How the hell did someone play LD in fut champs. PC has loads of cheats!!!
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    you should learn how to finish...
  • salvadordali1
    jajce111 wrote: »
    you should learn how to finish...

please add me than so i can learn from you
  • Boommaametw3
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is not cheating. You just press shoot with no direction and Ter Stegen has "save with feet" just like De Gea. Learn to play finese shots and low driven shots. Low driven shots go in 8/10 so if you had 15 chances to score but kepper saved it then you are bad at finishing.
  • salvadordali1
    This is not cheating. You just press shoot with no direction and Ter Stegen has "save with feet" just like De Gea. Learn to play finese shots and low driven shots. Low driven shots go in 8/10 so if you had 15 chances to score but kepper saved it then you are bad at finishing.

dude belive me i know how to finish.

and if he wasnt cheating i hope you get him every other game just for fun then you can do all your finishing wonders.
  • Jonboyparker

dude belive me i know how to finish.

and if he wasnt cheating i hope you get him every other game just for fun then you can do all your finishing wonders.

How do you put LD on during online matches? It's only usable offline.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    cheaters manipulate computer memory so you can use it (it's only a switch), only solution is to totally remove legacy defending on PC all together

If you try the same on modified console you get ban from XBL/PSN.
  • Jonboyparker
    maksi wrote: »
    cheaters manipulate computer memory so you can use it (it's only a switch), only solution is to totally remove legacy defending on PC all together

Should just remove it all together from every format. I dont even use it in SB and can get E1 easy
  • salvadordali1

Should just remove it all together from every format. I dont even use it in SB and can get E1 easy

They probably will in FIFA19.
    And SB i cant force myself to play because if i wanted to play single player i would just play Journey.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018

And SB i cant force myself to play because if i wanted to play single player i would just play Journey.

People have seriously underestimated SB. It's boring yes but if you are capable of beating legendary, you only need to play mon-fri for Elite 2 rewards which are only 15k less than E1. No point playing an extra 24 games over the weekend. It's like playing WL with no effort.

I combine that with WL on a Friday evening and come out with loads of rewards.

I get more coins, more packs on a weekly basis than playing WL alone for less effort and less time. Plus I get my weekends free to do other things.
  • salvadordali1

People have seriously underestimated SB. It's boring yes but if you are capable of beating legendary, you only need to play mon-fri for Elite 2 rewards which are only 15k less than E1. No point playing an extra 24 games over the weekend. It's like playing WL with no effort.

I combine that with WL on a Friday evening and come out with loads of rewards.

I get more coins, more packs on a weekly basis than playing WL alone for less effort and less time. Plus I get my weekends free to do other things.

It would be great to have some coin stashed for once, but these coins are not worth grinding all week on SB. You said its boring, but game that you chopse to play should not be boring its not like work or smth you have to do. :)
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    you don't get monhly rewards (it makes icon SBCs much more affordable)

the best solution is playing SB until Elite 2/3 and play WL on weekend, you won't get anywhere with SB rewards unless you trade heavily
  • Jonboyparker

the best solution is playing SB until Elite 2/3 and play WL on weekend, you won't get anywhere with SB rewards unless you trade heavily

That's true.

This is literally what I said... I play to elite 2 on SB. I can get E3 by Thursday to be fair so sometimes I stop there. I then play WL on Friday. I generally don't play Saturday and Sunday because of family life. I am a fan of trading too.

This has worked to the extent that I've managed to get my dream team with plenty of leftovers... I'm now buying players just for laughs.
  • salvadordali1

That's true.

This is literally what I said... I play to elite 2 on SB. I can get E3 by Thursday to be fair so sometimes I stop there. I then play WL on Friday. I generally don't play Saturday and Sunday because of family life. I am a fan of trading too.

This has worked to the extent that I've managed to get my dream team with plenty of leftovers... I'm now buying players just for laughs.

good for you then. i had terible luck in treadable packs and only real coins i earned from trading was ramos, and the rest was practically quick sell value or gold player upgrade material. As the result i have pretty decent team but full of untreadable players.