My gameplay

R4z0RB4cK
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 2018
Does anyone else's game play like they are playing on a ploughed field, my players don't run, they stumble and when they have the ball and stumbling with it, the ball bobbles up and down as though it is hitting ruts in the turf. It's like my players want to run but are being held back.
Some games start off fluid, but by half time it is back to playing on a ploughed field again,

220 D/L. 12 U/L, 10 ping and 3 jitter, average 95 to ea servers. PS4

Any help would be appreciated as I cant handle another 12 months like the last 10 months.

Comments

• cornbeef
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    i think its just part of the game, i dont think connection can stop your players making runs or make you hit the post 10 times in a single game.
  • CfcBlue
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    Just ride it out like he said is the only way. It’s in the game. For us that have faced this since day one... sad but used to it.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    With 3 jitter you're going to have packet loss, congestion. You will need to fix that, are you using a default router? Your connection is a perfect example of fast, but unstable internet, that's bad for gaming.
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    With 3 jitter you're going to have packet loss, congestion. You will need to fix that, are you using a default router? Your connection is a perfect example of fast, but unstable internet, that's bad for gaming.

WTH is jitter ping and 95 to ea servers
  • R4z0RB4cK
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2018
    I have left think broadband running for a few days and no packet loss shows up Retro, my Router is the bog standard VM hub 3 running in router mode, I have seen people setting theirs to modem mode but security seems to be an issue. I was going to cancel Virgin and go back to LLU but the deal they offered me was too good to turn down, being able to watch Liverpool in the CL next year is worth having a crap FIFA 19 experience :)
  • Jonboyparker
    7183 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    It's in the game. I've had my worst Day on FIFA ever today. Passes to wrong players. No rebounds. Low drivern not working. No power to passes or shots and my players stuck in the mud. You name it! Its like EA have turned the power off. Thought it would pass but it didn't. Just is what it is... I've already ended my WL early with 11 wins. might play again next week depending on objective refresh in a few mins