team help please?

piper1203
443 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2018
https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/5727819

can anyone help with my team? Im trying to get everyone on atleast 9 chem and am having a lot of trouble. I currently have 50K coins but also have Boatang, Marcello, Godin, Kimmich(87) and Azpilicueta on my bench to either sell or use. Matuidi is untradable so im trying to keep him. Any formation works this is just what i have. If i have to sell kovacic too that can work. Ive just spent a lot of time trying to get everyone on 9 chem and am past the point of frustration. Thanks for any tips.

Comments

• selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    edited July 2018
    How many coins you got?

Edit : Sorry just skimmed, 50k
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    You could use Marcelo LB (Madrid LB I'm guessing), Kimmich RB and then get Varane, Umtiti and any La Liga /French GK you can afford? Everyone gets 9 chem, 10 with manager/loyalty, how's that?
  • piper1203
    selb wrote: »
    How many coins you got?

Edit : Sorry just skimmed, 50k

but if i sell everyone else ill have 140K
  • piper1203
    edited July 2018
    You could use Marcelo LB (Madrid LB I'm guessing), Kimmich RB and then get Varane, Umtiti and any La Liga /French GK you can afford? Everyone gets 9 chem, 10 with manager/loyalty, how's that?

Thats what i tried, but Matuidi is only at a 7 chem. which i dont really understand because he has a link with everyone except Kovacic

edit: what is the shield looking thing on futbin? When I click that on matuidi he jumps to an 8?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    piper1203 wrote: »

Thats what i tried, but Matuidi is only at a 7 chem. which i dont really understand because he has a link with everyone except Kovacic

Ahh yeah I didn't notice that, give me a minute
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    How about using Chiellini and Buffon in goal instead of Umtiti?
  • piper1203
    How about using Chiellini and Buffon in goal instead of Umtiti?

ooo nice...thats not a bad option at all
  • cornbeef
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marcelo LB Kimmich RB Beneta and Howedes cbs and the best GK you can afford
  • kcichris
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    you could go for marcelo benatia barzagli kimmich and any calcio goalkeeper
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    edited July 2018
    Don’t think it can be done on your budget. Drop kovacic or live with him on 8 chem
  • cornbeef
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    sell Boateng or just use Vallejo instead or Marcelo
  • piper1203
    kraid wrote: »
    Don’t think it can be done on your budget. Drop kovacic or live with him on 8 chem

would you have any ideas if I sold Kovacic, marcello, godin, boatang,kimmich and Azpilicueta. Then ill have around 160K for a mid and 4 backs
  • piper1203
    kraid wrote: »

interesting. I like that N'zonzi card