Is the Iniesta SBC Wotth it if I can do it for 100k

Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
2669 posts Fans' Favourite
I know I could just do the loan and try him out but 100k seems like a steal.
Should I hold out for a re-release of EOAE Kaka?

Comments

• JamieT96
    6969 posts Big Money Move
    Tough too say. The pure fact he scored an amazing cut back outside the box finesse makes me think so.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    He will never have a card like this again, it’s a fantastic card to use. As mentioned above, his finesse shot is quality and he’s incredibly smooth on the ball. I’ve enjoyed the few games I’ve played with him. I’d definitely recommend him, he’s brought me back to the game for another week at least.
  • Fatmanc
    1084 posts Professional
    I love this card sooo much, since ive had him im scoring long rangers for fun

and in all honesty, I only bring him on for the last half hour but hes quickly making me think bout re-jigging my team lol
  • Imtnt
    4754 posts National Call-Up
    Not worth it ingame over other amazing Tots/Fof
    But it is the last card of him and prob the best card EA ever gave him
    Low stamina and phys.. and it is realy noticed FYI
  • keyroy
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tried the loan out last night at cam and was really impressed. Excellent on the ball, great passing and very good shooting. Just be prepared to sub him on 60 mins and your good to go
  • Imtnt
    He cant finish a game
  • Blipper65
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    He will never have a card like this again, it’s a fantastic card to use. As mentioned above, his finesse shot is quality and he’s incredibly smooth on the ball. I’ve enjoyed the few games I’ve played with him. I’d definitely recommend him, he’s brought me back to the game for another week at least.

• Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2669 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think I'm going to save my coins for a re-release of EOAE Kaka and/or POTM Aguero
  • Delboy13710
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Was thinking about kaka he's stamina is even worse then iniesta
  • CeeQue
    10150 posts Has That Special Something
    He's amazing for a player of his quality. Stamina is never an issue just lay off the sprint button.
  • Delboy13710
    Just made this was thinking to use him in it ,will swap him and David silva in game. can do it for 120k with some untradeables still undecided
    IMG_0920.jpg
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1071 posts Professional
    EOE Kaka was terrible after about 15 mins
  • Peewee916
    775 posts Professional
    He’s an absolute monster in midfield, I have him in a 433 Barca team. You have to instruct him to get foward & put him on free roam. EOE Kaka is Epic as well at CAMor ST
  • Imtnt
    edited July 2018
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    He’s an absolute monster in midfield, I have him in a 433 Barca team. You have to instruct him to get foward & put him on free roam. EOE Kaka is Epic as well at CAMor ST

He is doing good as balanced attack for me.. cause I do find him good enough to defend..
    Still I dont find him as monstrous as he should be doing for me.
    What is your Barca team? And what 4 3 3 exactly you are playing?
  • Maghau
    80 posts Park Captain
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

Have you tried releasing the r2 button?
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1071 posts Professional
    Maghau wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

Have you tried releasing the r2 button?

yeah, and he had a nap
  • Peewee916
    775 posts Professional
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Peewee916 wrote: »

He is doing good as balanced attack for me.. cause I do find him good enough to defend..
    Still I dont find him as monstrous as he should be doing for me.
    What is your Barca team? And what 4 3 3 exactly you are playing?

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jcf1lUZ4nN1ZD:FFA18PS4
  • Delboy13710
    Any solid reviews I've done he's loan but don't know if I'll get to play until wendsday now , will I regret not doing him ?
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    i have tots eriksen untradable who is incredible at cam with no weak foot n max stamina, seems no incentive to replace him with a 72 stamina, 4*wf, lower composure, lower tackling, lower longshot, n untradable too