12276 posts Has That Special Something
    FUTTIES Dembele
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots son never leave my starting
  • Vaaass
    2453 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2018
    The new Fekir card is a monster but I asked this the other day and it wasn't even close, everybody said son
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12357 posts Has That Special Something
    The dreadlocked warrior that is....

Henrik Larsson
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    FOF Rooney
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    FUTTIES Dembele

Heard good things about him, they said he is the cheap version of neymar, thanks for the advice
  • Syahiran17
    @letsfifa10 yeah bro, he’s also in my squad right now. He’s soo good and replace nif cr7 in my team
  • Syahiran17
    Vaaass wrote: »
    The new Fekir card is a monster but I asked this the other day and it wasn't even close, everybody said son

Oh, never heard much about fekir before, have u tried him before?
  • selb
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    FUTTIES Dembele

Heard good things about him, they said he is the cheap version of neymar, thanks for the advice

He's not talking about FoFW Dembele (89 Ousmane Dembele) he's talking about the potential FUTTIES Mousa Dembele, at least I hope I'm right :D

But yes I've heard a few good things about 89 Dembele, I'm looking to pick him up later
  • Syahiran17

Henrik Larsson

Nice shout bro, never tried him before. Is he still good at this stage of fifa?
  • Syahiran17
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    FOF Rooney

That’s a nice shout bro, never tried any version of him before in this fifa, is he better than tots de bryune?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12357 posts Has That Special Something

Henrik Larsson

Nice shout bro, never tried him before. Is he still good at this stage of fifa?

100% I'm still rocking him, he's one of those players that if used correctly. He'll score for fun. Bangs them in for me still.
  • Syahiran17
    selb wrote: »
    FUTTIES Dembele

He's not talking about FoFW Dembele (89 Ousmane Dembele) he's talking about the potential FUTTIES Mousa Dembele, at least I hope I'm right :D

But yes I've heard a few good things about 89 Dembele, I'm looking to pick him up later

Haha yeah i read it wrong, is futties dembele different from his nif?
  • selb
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »
    FUTTIES Dembele

Haha yeah i read it wrong, is futties dembele different from his nif?

He will be if he wins the voting, it's between Bakayoko, Dembele and Matuidi, the winner will receive an SBC to complete which gives the upgraded card I believe so should Dembele win he'll possibly be one of the better CM in the PL