R96, R10 and POTY Neymar and 520k

Fliiip__
537 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hello guys,

I have the three above (Prime Ronaldo, Prime Dinho and POTY Nemyar) as untradable players and around 520k to spend. Which kind of squad would you build for that amount? Everything except 433 variations and 4321 seems to be bad for those three, I do not mind 7 chem tho.

Atm I am playing 4321 but dont know if it is that effective.

Comments

• RebelRob
    6785 posts Big Money Move
    4312 or 41212/2 with dinho and Neymar strikers, r96 cam and switch r9 and dinho at the start.

The rest is literally pointless as even with a nif team behind that you’ll be threatening on attack.

I’d probably go for Bayern trio on the lef and bpl on the right, can mix them both with tots javi Martinez and David silva as I have done, but literally anything else will do imo.
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RebelRob wrote: »
    4312 or 41212/2 with dinho and Neymar strikers, r96 cam and switch r9 and dinho at the start.

The rest is literally pointless as even with a nif team behind that you’ll be threatening on attack.

I’d probably go for Bayern trio on the lef and bpl on the right, can mix them both with tots javi Martinez and David silva as I have done, but literally anything else will do imo.

Wouldnt it be wiser to play 4321 then IF I would like to do formation/player switches at the beginning? Dont really like doing that btw... :#