Kits Thread

1
WizardMD
661 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 2018
So I know that many people will say that this is a minor detail and servers have to be improved, BUT... Kits design have been horrible, starting with the numbering and lettering, EA has never been able to spot on kits... Numbers are always separate from each other especially the ones with number 1, for example... 1 9 or 2 1, I don't know why they can make that right.

Second of all, kits clashing every time, goalkeepers need to have more than 1 kit, we need to be able to mix and match kits, even choose the referees' kits cause that's always a problem. Any other ideas would be helpful
Post edited by WizardMD on

Comments

  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    We will face to same problems in FIFA 1 9.
  • Steph3998
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree with you man, the Premier League kit font is still too big, also I would love to see more than 1 kit for GK, it would be very useful !
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's mysterious. Outline is added to Name font. and It seems number gap problem is also fixed.
    But These problems are not fixed in Trailer.
    FIFA19-Hero-Features-page-Motion-Technology-xs.jpg
    FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Neymar-xs.jpg
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    comet213 wrote: »
    It's mysterious. Outline is added to Name font. and It seems number gap problem is also fixed.
    But These problems are not fixed in Trailer.
    FIFA19-Hero-Features-page-Motion-Technology-xs.jpg
    FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Neymar-xs.jpg

    nah, number gap problem hasn't been fixed. In the new trailer, you can notice James's jersey and it looks like 1 1 again, hopefully, they're working on it so it looks authentic
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    WizardMD wrote: »
    comet213 wrote: »
    It's mysterious. Outline is added to Name font. and It seems number gap problem is also fixed.
    But These problems are not fixed in Trailer.
    FIFA19-Hero-Features-page-Motion-Technology-xs.jpg
    FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Neymar-xs.jpg

    nah, number gap problem hasn't been fixed. In the new trailer, you can notice James's jersey and it looks like 1 1 again, hopefully, they're working on it so it looks authentic

    Therefore, It's myterious.
    It seems Problems are fixed in Screenshot.
    But Problems are not fixed in trailers. What the hell???
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    comet213 wrote: »
    WizardMD wrote: »
    comet213 wrote: »
    It's mysterious. Outline is added to Name font. and It seems number gap problem is also fixed.
    But These problems are not fixed in Trailer.
    FIFA19-Hero-Features-page-Motion-Technology-xs.jpg
    FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Neymar-xs.jpg

    nah, number gap problem hasn't been fixed. In the new trailer, you can notice James's jersey and it looks like 1 1 again, hopefully, they're working on it so it looks authentic

    Therefore, It's myterious.
    It seems Problems are fixed in Screenshot.
    But Problems are not fixed in trailers. What the hell???


    60f2b8766b.jpg
  • DeZoonVan
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can we finally get a change in kit badges and number fonts if a team gets promoted, relegated or wins the league?

    Teams play with a different font and badges in the CL/EL, we've seen that so the numbers and badges might be separated from the kit. That could mean we would have this years champion with a gold Premier League badge in the Premier League, or having a promoted side playing with the Premier League font on their back. Would be great additions to career mode.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DeZoonVan wrote: »
    Can we finally get a change in kit badges and number fonts if a team gets promoted, relegated or wins the league?

    Teams play with a different font and badges in the CL/EL, we've seen that so the numbers and badges might be separated from the kit. That could mean we would have this years champion with a gold Premier League badge in the Premier League, or having a promoted side playing with the Premier League font on their back. Would be great additions to career mode.

    I think and this is my personal opinion, probably only the teams that classify to the UCL will get those badges and probably the numbering and lettering, but I don't think a random team will get the badges and kit design
  • DeZoonVan
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WizardMD wrote: »

    I think and this is my personal opinion, probably only the teams that classify to the UCL will get those badges and probably the numbering and lettering, but I don't think a random team will get the badges and kit design

    Yes, but if there is the ability to add different badges (CL in Europe, Premier League in competition) and different fonts then they could easily use this for every conditions the badge needs to change (promotion, relegation, champion) and change the font (Premier League for clubs that go up from the Championship in career mode).
  • DeZoonVan
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    comet213 wrote: »
    WizardMD wrote: »
    comet213 wrote: »
    It's mysterious. Outline is added to Name font. and It seems number gap problem is also fixed.
    But These problems are not fixed in Trailer.
    FIFA19-Hero-Features-page-Motion-Technology-xs.jpg
    FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Neymar-xs.jpg

    nah, number gap problem hasn't been fixed. In the new trailer, you can notice James's jersey and it looks like 1 1 again, hopefully, they're working on it so it looks authentic

    Therefore, It's myterious.
    It seems Problems are fixed in Screenshot.
    But Problems are not fixed in trailers. What the hell???

    I think they screenshot make it look like the gap is gone, but that will probably be only due to the way the player is positioned and the different font they use.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This must be fixed... I don't think it is too hard, is it?

    BTU2AF1.png
    owozZt5.jpg
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    This problem is more than 10 years old problem.
    It can't be found in Madden.
    In Madden, Name font has Outline. and Number gap is good. and Even "Mc-" is showed correctly.
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite

    Number gap is still in FIFA 1 9.
    Armband and font is changed in FA cup.
    But Badge is not changed.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2018
    EA did it again!, I cannot believe they can't fix these simple details! is it really that hard @EA_Andy ?

  • MrDentonJr23
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hope we will be able to adjust our kits like in madden.
    Come on EA. This should be too easy
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2018
    Very good example in my phone. :lol:
    iSxK06k.jpgSugCDhh.jpgBMlPVIl.jpg
  • Niklasf95
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope we will be able to adjust our kits like in madden.
    Come on EA. This should be too easy

    I agree considering some teams only have two kits. Also this season Bayern seems to play with red and blue shorts for their home kit. I mean this feature has been in Madden for years, shouldn’t EA be able to easily implement it in FIFA?

  • MrDentonJr23
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Niklasf95 wrote: »
    I hope we will be able to adjust our kits like in madden.
    Come on EA. This should be too easy

    I agree considering some teams only have two kits. Also this season Bayern seems to play with red and blue shorts for their home kit. I mean this feature has been in Madden for years, shouldn’t EA be able to easily implement it in FIFA?

    Let's gooood EA
  • Waveform2
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kits aren't even updated yet i believe :wink: so hard to tell
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Kits aren't even updated yet i believe :wink: so hard to tell

    Kits were already updated in trailers.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    comet213 wrote: »
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Kits aren't even updated yet i believe :wink: so hard to tell

    Kits were already updated in trailers.

    So that gap number's still there? they didn't fix it
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    WizardMD wrote: »
    comet213 wrote: »
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Kits aren't even updated yet i believe :wink: so hard to tell

    Kits were already updated in trailers.

    So that gap number's still there? they didn't fix it

    You already saw it. Goretzka 1 8
  • Waveform2
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kits are not updated properly so ignore them for now (I HEARD) :wink:
  • Waveform2
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    Font spacing is really easy to fix even in a game, that is laziness and its never been fixed so i doubt they have it as high on the agenda but changeable badges would be cool eh? heres hoping :wink:
  • bahh if they dont fix this :confounded:
  • Waveform2
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kits are obviously still in development so don't give up hope till release day at least.
  • comet213
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Kits are obviously still in development so don't give up hope till release day at least.

    See trailers. Players are already wearing new season kit.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Kits are obviously still in development so don't give up hope till release day at least.

    They are wearing the 2018-2019 kits, so there's no hope. Probably their design teams are kids or guys doing their internship
  • Niklasf95
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Waveform2 wrote: »
    Kits are obviously still in development so don't give up hope till release day at least.

    They are wearing the 2018-2019 kits, so there's no hope. Probably their design teams are kids or guys doing their internship

    Even though there’s modders in the community that would do a better job for free :lol:
  • ManzGOTIT
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s done, it won’t be changed for this year sadly
Sign In or Register to comment.