FIFA18 Full Manual Online Goals (10mins)

Joonlar
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Here are some recent goals I've scored on full manual controls. All clips are taken from Online Seasons, Online Friendlies, & Online Co-op: https://streamable.com/ftife

With total control over your passing and shooting you can create some really cool and unique goals. Cheers.

Comments

• How ca I be a good Manual Player?

I feel the game is more fast and smooth.

I usually play in semi-assit
  • Joonlar
    How ca I be a good Manual Player?

I feel the game is more fast and smooth.

I usually play in semi-assit

Use the FIFA Trainer, it's really helpful to show exactly where you are aiming and, by extension, where you should be aiming (because you'll be missing a lot when you first start out).

Outside of that, practice. Play against the AI on an easy difficulty to get you bearings.

If you're on PS4 I'm always down for some full manual games too. My PSN ID is same name as on here. Feel free to add.
  • Hey bro nice goals, I've been recently trying full manual controls and it's way more fun, not that ping pong passing crap that happens online. It's insanely difficult to find players that play on manual so if you could add me on PSN it's: Lukcollins
  • Joonlar
    Lukcollins wrote: »
    Hey bro nice goals, I've been recently trying full manual controls and it's way more fun, not that ping pong passing **** that happens online. It's insanely difficult to find players that play on manual so if you could add me on PSN it's: Lukcollins

Thanks man. I'll give you an add, but your profile says Latin America/The States and I'm from the UK, so lag may be a disruptive in any games we play. We can try a few matches sometime and see how it goes though.

As for manual players, there are some manual communities on playstation which are very helpful for building up your friend list, I suggest you take a look there for starters. My friend list is filled with manual players.