Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Cam - Villa or tevez?

Gunnercp
1368 posts Professional
Any feedback on either esp from those who have used both? I like the 5* weak foot of villa, h/m workrates and he has more traits if that really means anything.

I didn't like prime crespo and wondering if tevez with the same work rates is comparable to him? I do want to try tevez though but wasted so many coins lately wanted to make a somewhat educated purchase.

4231 with prime Larson as st and bergkamp ccam 87 rashford as other cam.

Comments

• RayS
    29025 posts National Team Captain
    CAM
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    I'd pick Tevez over Villa any day at CAM. H/L actually is a terrible WR to have at CCAM and Villa's NON-existent passing capabilities and lack of sggression make him even more unqualified for that role.

Best CAM I've used all year was BD and FoF Rooney and Tevez is very similar in tgat regard.

Go Tevez, you won't regret it (you WILL regret Villa though).
  • Boysie91
    10379 posts Has That Special Something
    bberger wrote: »
    I'd pick Tevez over Villa any day at CAM. H/L actually is a terrible WR to have at CCAM and Villa's NON-existent passing capabilities and lack of sggression make him even more unqualified for that role.

Best CAM I've used all year was BD and FoF Rooney and Tevez is very similar in tgat regard.

TOTS Mertens is one of the best CAM's I have used and he is H/L

I have Tevez as striker he is good but hasn't wowed me yet. I think he would be good at CAM though
  • Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional
    Oh ok. Fair enough. Tevez it is then! He's up for 290 now on ps4 so I'll give him a punt.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Tevez can carry Ramos and Rio on his back and still take shot on goal or pass to a Striker.
  • FatZed
    889 posts Semi-Pro

Just curious if you have even used Villa? he is probably best CAM I have used, favouring him over Prime ADP. Work rates mean he is always making great runs forward, finishing is quality on both feet, great acceleration etc. Have not used Tevez though but in DKT and WL over a goal a game plus plenty of assists from CAM. I did want to Try Tevez though Villa is doing that well cant bring myself to sell
  • number7rocky
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    Villa easy, don't underestimate a 5 star weak foot
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    FatZed wrote: »

Just curious if you have even used Villa? he is probably best CAM I have used, favouring him over Prime ADP. Work rates mean he is always making great runs forward, finishing is quality on both feet, great acceleration etc. Have not used Tevez though but in DKT and WL over a goal a game plus plenty of assists from CAM. I did want to Try Tevez though Villa is doing that well cant bring myself to sell

I have over 200 games on my Villa. I however use him less and less and actually prefer TOTS Giovinco. 99 aggression makes a huge difference imo.
    Boysie91 wrote: »

TOTS Mertens is one of the best CAM's I have used and he is H/L

I have Tevez as striker he is good but hasn't wowed me yet. I think he would be good at CAM though

I have to agree here. Mertens however is a special case. His aggression rescues him. As does his passing ability - 2 things Villa severely lacks and Tevez has.