MMs yet another write off...

Waspy
3885 posts National Call-Up
Anyone pack anything decent gents?

Didn’t even get a board in the 50k pack..... the pack weight is beyond farcicle now......

Comments

• GrimboSlice
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still trying them lol. :blush:
  • Kvkortrijk19
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed 88 thiago silva out of a gold playerpack
  • GrimboSlice
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed 88 thiago silva out of a gold playerpack

[Insert Chufty Badge Here]
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    89 mandzukic
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Baumann from 50k pack, yayy...
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    mHazard wrote: »
    Baumann from 50k pack, yayy...

Better than Fejsa...
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Gignac as best! Great
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    I stopped doing MM for over a month now. You might as well sell the players that are needed you make more doing that, than the actual packs. Pack weight is horrendous.
  • xFATAL
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    RR_A10 wrote: »
    I stopped doing MM for over a month now. You might as well sell the players that are needed you make more doing that, than the actual packs. Pack weight is horrendous.

Pretty much why I stopped doing them. And my club is completely cleaned out except for a final team so it would cost nearly 50k to do MM this week for a few gold packs, Electrum and a 50k pack just not worth it, Odds of packing a player worth over 1k is extremely low with current pack weights.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I doubt I'd even get a board from the 50k
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    I got no boards this week. My best player was 82-rated Keita Balde.
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    No boards here either
  • Smiley_Utd
    1277 posts Professional
    no boards in any of the packs... not surprised anymore tbh.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    no boards in any of the packs... not surprised anymore tbh.

• Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    I think I got 3 boards for 2 months now..
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Kimmich and Herrera only notable out of all the packs.
    Probably broke even after buying a couple players I needed
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    RR_A10 wrote: »

Yep. Do what I can with untradeables and if I need 1 extra player I'll buy him to complete. Other than that, it's sell sell sell.

Had quite a few of that Bronze Bayern LW. I had a feeling he'd be needed at some point. 8k each nice!
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    William Carvalho was my best
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Pique, so I might get 40k with Futties SBCs.
  • Waspy
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Kimmich and Herrera only notable out of all the packs.
    Probably broke even after buying a couple players I needed

yeah was lucky enough to get a couple of Bayern players so almost broke even, Im just utterly shocked at how poor the pack weight currently is. Futties is going to be a total write off as well given the lack of players in the market now.
  • FCB23
    58 posts Park Captain
    I got Inui
  • Pxul_
    7776 posts League Winner
    What is fifa
  • Waspy
    edited July 2018
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    What is fifa

true...... i've actually started playing Fallout 4 (which I never started) following the hype / details of the upcoming Fallout 76.
  • GEEMAN04
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hell yeah.. I got Jonas :D
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best way to approach packs is expect nothing ever and then when you do you are surprised. Much better than going in with the thought that you’ll pack something
  • krappen07
    krappen07 wrote: »
    I doubt I'd even get a board from the 50k

I can predict the future apparently
  • Waspy
    edited July 2018
    ConMan123 wrote: »
    Best way to approach packs is expect nothing ever and then when you do you are surprised. Much better than going in with the thought that you’ll pack something

fair point, packed TOTS De Gea in a jumbo premium gold pack from MMs during the final TOTS full team.... madness
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waspy wrote: »

fair point, packed TOTS De Gea in a jumbo premium gold pack from MMs during the final TOTS full team.... madness

I’ve determined at this point if it’s a Mega Pack i am never getting a thing. Just me or has that been the worst pack out there for everyone?
  • krappen07

I’ve determined at this point if it’s a Mega Pack i am never getting a thing. Just me or has that been the worst pack out there for everyone?

50k up there as well
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018

Didn't get a single FOF player or 84 player from SB, WL, MM, Flash SBC rewards over the last month. Decided to gut my club. Is what it is. Just kept my main team to play with. Any coins made goes back in every week by upgrading or changing a player