94 Rakitič

leon1309
4220 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2018
Did anyone try him out? How is he? Seems no utuber is interested in this player, so no reviews found out there. He looks like almost perfect CCM (CM) player (4/4 would probably make him one, well stats wise atleast)...how is he ingame?

Comments

• Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    I have got all Rakitic's cards.. since his 93 version it is a realy good CM.. prob one of the best in La liga. 93 and 94 are both OP, finaly.
    He is better as CCM than R/LCM in daimond for example.. I use him as RCM cause this is my formation.. and I find him even a realy good CAM when I need him there - feels very balanced.
    Fof now I cant find what is better than his 93 card.. realy small difdernce.
  • leon1309
    4220 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    Thanks. Will use him in squad bellow...am actually looking forward to trying him out, even if i know what the gameplay most likely will be like.

https://www.futhead.com/18/squads/3458525/

Was thinking about settling for 93, but since he was one of the best (or cold blooded :) ) players in WC IMO i decided to put his best version in, aswell as try out 88 Mina (he was great in WC aswell)...but revies on both players are just about non existent (says a lot about the state of fifa).
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Same.. did not downgrade him or suarez only cause how I love them IRL. 96 Suarito and 93 Rakitic are enough to the ingame.
    TBF I think Mina ingame is OP but not one of the best 10 in that point. I did not sell him only because WC hype, and because he is La liga one of the best options