Tots Debuchy vs Tots Mbabu

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
Im using debuchy atm, and he is better than prime zanetti imo. But i heard many good reviews from this mbabu and maybe thinking of trying him. Anyone tried both?

Comments

• letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why dont you try him n give us a review
    Mbabu benched my tots kimmich
  • Syahiran17
    I think i will try him tonight, just want to know other’s opinion @letsfifa10
  • Purplejacket
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tried both, bith are good. Mbabu for defense and moster like tackles and strength, debuchy is good at both but better going forward.
  • kraid
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try 90 fernandes too
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12904 posts Has That Special Something
    anyone tried fof zab?
  • Syahiran17
    I tried both, bith are good. Mbabu for defense and moster like tackles and strength, debuchy is good at both but better going forward.

Thnks for the reply bro, will try him later tonight
  • Syahiran17
    Anyone tried 87 fof Pavard. Packed him and tried him last night. Surprisingly he’s playable !
  • Smiley_Utd
    1147 posts Professional
    I have Debuchy untradeable and he's very good, haven't considered getting an other RB but I packed Valencia FOF yesterday so I'll be giving him a try at some point.
  • Syahiran17
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    I have Debuchy untradeable and he's very good, haven't considered getting an other RB but I packed Valencia FOF yesterday so I'll be giving him a try at some point.

Yeah, debuchy is excellent for me but i heard sooo many good reviews about mbabu
  • CR7BRUH
    3718 posts National Call-Up
    Played him for over 300 games at lb he does the job defensively
  • Lackosweat
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    kraid wrote: »
    Try 90 fernandes too

This. The man is a freaking animal !!!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k
  • Lackosweat
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Just gimme 10 of him. He is for shizzle worth it.
  • tzinc
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    Debuchy is smoother than Mbabu I didn't find their defense much different but Debuchy offers a more of an offensive threat
  • kraid
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k
    6 foot 2, high/high with 90 agility and 98 sprint speed before chem boosts. Yes, yes he is.

It’s the agility that does it, by comparison mbabu has 67.
  • tzinc
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k
    6 foot 2, high/high with 90 agility and 98 sprint speed before chem boosts. Yes, yes he is.

what about his low balance? 62
  • Purplejacket
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried fernandez in plqce of mbabu last night. Mbabu is better. A lot better actually.
  • Syahiran17
    edited July 2018
    tzinc wrote: »
    Debuchy is smoother than Mbabu I didn't find their defense much different but Debuchy offers a more of an offensive threat

Yeah agree, tried mbabu last night. He’s great defensively but debuchy offers more for me. Maybe it’s my playstyle
  • kraid
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Balance isn’t really important for a defender. Toty Ramos has like 97 agility but only 70 odd balance.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Balance isn’t really important for a defender. Toty Ramos has like 97 agility but only 70 odd balance.

Mbabu feels perfect when you mark an opponent because of his balance. His agility is irrelevant because his physical stats are so good. Bullies Son/Mbappe/Ronaldo like if they were NIF Insigne
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Just gimme 10 of him. He is for shizzle worth it.
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

thankyou
  • kraid
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Mbabu feels perfect when you mark an opponent because of his balance. His agility is irrelevant because his physical stats are so good. Bullies Son/Mbappe/Ronaldo like if they were NIF Insigne

Mbabu is good at pushing people off the ball and holding off people when he has the ball true. But he changes direction slowly, that’s why agility is useful.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Mbabu is good at pushing people off the ball and holding off people when he has the ball true. But he changes direction slowly, that’s why agility is useful.

He even floored ruud, cr7 n r96
    This guy is really akinfenwa in disguise
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Well I always say Mbabu is the best defensive RB. Beyond his blistering pace, strength, and crossing, he won’t do much in attack in terms of dribbling around opponents. His crossing is top notch in game though, and all I ask of my RB and LB is top quality defense with the ability to cross them in here and there, and Mbabu fits that mold flawlessly. He’s very unique given his physical qualities, height, blistering pace, crossing, balance, and if I’m not mistaken, an M/M WR which I find to be ideal for an RB, much better than H/H or H/M and even M/H on an RB if you ask me.

He never places a foot wrong and if you mess up manually, he can chase down literally anyone with the ball and rag doll him off the pitch to win the ball back. Rarely—and I mean very rarely— will he ever lose a header as well. He really is top class in this game which is a bit silly, but he is every bit as elite as an RB can get defensively. His Agility is a non-factor if you don’t plan on using him to dribble around players, but his Strength and Balance means he can cut in, hold off a defender, and turn to find the open attacker as another defender rushes Mbabu to double team.

If you are anywhere near an attacker with the ball and jockeying, you simply need to close the gap and perform a stand tackle or get close to him to push him off—his legs are super long and he looks even bigger than 6 feet in-game; he looks closer to 6’2 than 6 feet because of his long legs and awesome hair.

The best bargain in the game at 50k—not often you can get the best player in their respective position for 50k or less. I can afford any defender to slot in at RB and fit any defender on at least 6 Chem or better and I choose Mbabu because he’s as good as it gets defensively. While I loved Walker’s TOTS as well, Mbabu really is just a class apart because of his particular qualities and body type.

Ever since I bought him, my goals allowed per game has fallen drastically. I’m not sure on the exact number but it’s easily a half goal or even .7 goals less per game, and that’s a bit on the generous side. Mind you, I had him before I upgraded my CBs as well, so it’s not just the fact that I have quality CBs now as he did it when I had my in-between CBs (NIF Chiellini for example), but now with the added help, he’s even more amazing. The best part is that most people can try him to see if he clicks since he’s so inexpensive. He would be ridiculously expensive if there were only a handful of him on the market, like with these FOF cards.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try 90 fernandes too

is he worth 50k

Well I always say Mbabu is the best defensive RB. Beyond his blistering pace, strength, and crossing, he won’t do much in attack in terms of dribbling around opponents. His crossing is top notch in game though, and all I ask of my RB and LB is top quality defense with the ability to cross them in here and there, and Mbabu fits that mold flawlessly. He’s very unique given his physical qualities, height, blistering pace, crossing, balance, and if I’m not mistaken, an M/M WR which I find to be ideal for an RB, much better than H/H or H/M and even M/H on an RB if you ask me.

He never places a foot wrong and if you mess up manually, he can chase down literally anyone with the ball and rag doll him off the pitch to win the ball back. Rarely—and I mean very rarely— will he ever lose a header as well. He really is top class in this game which is a bit silly, but he is every bit as elite as an RB can get defensively. His Agility is a non-factor if you don’t plan on using him to dribble around players, but his Strength and Balance means he can cut in, hold off a defender, and turn to find the open attacker as another defender rushes Mbabu to double team.

If you are anywhere near an attacker with the ball and jockeying, you simply need to close the gap and perform a stand tackle or get close to him to push him off—his legs are super long and he looks even bigger than 6 feet in-game; he looks closer to 6’2 than 6 feet because of his long legs and awesome hair.

The best bargain in the game at 50k—not often you can get the best player in their respective position for 50k or less. I can afford any defender to slot in at RB and fit any defender on at least 6 Chem or better and I choose Mbabu because he’s as good as it gets defensively. While I loved Walker’s TOTS as well, Mbabu really is just a class apart because of his particular qualities and body type.

Ever since I bought him, my goals allowed per game has fallen drastically. I’m not sure on the exact number but it’s easily a half goal or even .7 goals less per game, and that’s a bit on the generous side. Mind you, I had him before I upgraded my CBs as well, so it’s not just the fact that I have quality CBs now as he did it when I had my in-between CBs (NIF Chiellini for example), but now with the added help, he’s even more amazing. The best part is that most people can try him to see if he clicks since he’s so inexpensive. He would be ridiculously expensive if there were only a handful of him on the market, like with these FOF cards.

Great write up, agree with everything
  • Macca77
    1733 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have mbabu and think he’s solid. But he’s on 7 Chem now since I changed my team. Was thinking maybe get debuchy. As people who have used them both. Would I be better sticking with mbabu as tbh I’ve not noticed any real difference with him on 7 chem rather than 10.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    After playing him quite a few games, my excitement has died a little, tots kimmich back in fold and always reliable in defence n attack, scoring some clutch goals too
  • tzinc
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used both Debuchy seems much better offensively and their defense is similar
    Debuchy is smooth Mbabu less so
  • Syahiran17
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I have mbabu and think he’s solid. But he’s on 7 Chem now since I changed my team. Was thinking maybe get debuchy. As people who have used them both. Would I be better sticking with mbabu as tbh I’ve not noticed any real difference with him on 7 chem rather than 10.

It depends on what do you wanting for your rb. If your rb totally stay at the back and just only defending mbabu is the best. I play the 41212-2 narrow and sometimes my fullback overlaps so debuchy offers more going forward, passing and better dribling for me
  • Angy
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you use your full backs defensively then go for Mbabu for sure....else debuchy.