Can’t go back to Normal FUT Gameplay

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
Sure they are releasing all these good cards to try and pull us back in, so I built up a new team to give it a try.

The World Cup mode gameplay though is just so superior that I can’t go back, even for the new and shiny cards.

Comments

• PRODIGY_XXII
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea after playing the world cup game play and then trying to play normal fut gameplay. You realize how much the devs ruined the game with the patches.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Yeah normal fut gameplay is poison, World Cup mode is vastly superior. Love how you don't even need to use icons anymore, the French players upgrades are brilliant.
  • MillsOnWheels
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love the world cup gameplay as well but there has been a lot of people on this forum complaining about it which goes to show how hard it is to please everyone.

I think the biggest difference is the speed. In normal FUT now you barely have time to think, the ball is just pinged ridiculously quick across the pitch - WC mode just feels a lot more tactical to me which i like.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    I love the world cup gameplay as well but there has been a lot of people on this forum complaining about it which goes to show how hard it is to please everyone.

I think the biggest difference is the speed. In normal FUT now you barely have time to think, the ball is just pinged ridiculously quick across the pitch - WC mode just feels a lot more tactical to me which i like.

The main reason people don't like it, is because they don't have their stacked team advantages, like they do in normal fut. The gameplay isn't much different than normal fut, if you're struggling on the mode, it's because you lack the skill to compete on an even playing field.