FOF Packings?

GoalGiant
1804 posts Play-Off Hero
Right guys, I may just be having awful pack luck, but through the entire FOF promotion, despite there being 100s of cards released, I only packed one.


I’ve kept track of my spending, and since the event began, I’ve opened 2,745,000 worth of packs, across several accounts, and only packed one FOF, and guess who? A 25k Ochoa....

So how did you guys get on? Obviously excluding the guernteed packs.

Comments

  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    None
  • Jono6989
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Excluding the sbc I got just one from regular packing.
    That being 94 Granqvist

    I'm sort of a pack addict in recovery so didn't spend as much as normal on packs recently and it just simply isn't worth my time at work for the money to waste to not even pull a freaking bas dost let alone anything usable or remotely decent...

    It's taken me several years of financial neglect to realise how much of a rip packs are but slow and surely I'm getting there! But as one goes FIFA being a generations game it's a never ending rolling door for EA as one wakes up another tenfold sleeps!

    Anyways happy packings and over and out!
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jono6989 wrote: »
    Excluding the sbc I got just one from regular packing.
    That being 94 Granqvist

    I'm sort of a pack addict in recovery so didn't spend as much as normal on packs recently and it just simply isn't worth my time at work for the money to waste to not even pull a freaking bas dost let alone anything usable or remotely decent...

    It's taken me several years of financial neglect to realise how much of a rip packs are but slow and surely I'm getting there! But as one goes FIFA being a generations game it's a never ending rolling door for EA as one wakes up another tenfold sleeps!

    Anyways happy packings and over and out!

    Yeah, I’ve not spent a penny this year, as it’s just such a money sink, and it’s certainly a gateway to gambling problems.

    I just love doing Sbc’s, and the thrill of opening packs, so I hijack my sons account to grind for him :L
  • sulley88
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Several accounts?!?!
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    sulley88 wrote: »
    Several accounts?!?!

    I say several, but I mean I 2 :lol:
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    sulley88 wrote: »
    Several accounts?!?!

    I say several, but I mean I 2 :lol:


    I’m baiting myslef for a ban here :lol:
  • Bobo23
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Ashley Cole, but he was the only one from all the flash sbc's, marquee matchups etc in the whole duration of the FOF event.
  • forearms
    5923 posts Big Money Move
    People can pack those?

    giphy.gif
  • Boysie91
    15009 posts World Class
    N zonzi this morning from SB E3
  • serrer7
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    sulley88 wrote: »
    Several accounts?!?!

    I say several, but I mean I 2 :lol:


    I’m baiting myslef for a ban here :lol:

    you can have multiple acounts.
    What you cant do his transfer coins betwen them ;)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15972 posts World Class
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    None

  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just got dembele from silver 1 squad battles hahaha
Sign In or Register to comment.