Are you kidding me

XIMrNiceGuyIX
655 posts Sunday League Hero
They banned all forms of trading on the fourms? Wow... This game seems to get worse every day and considering how bad it was to start with that's almost impressive...

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yeah they are doing a great job as always
  • Jfo88
    22623 posts Club Captain
    Good I'm tired of threads about ppl buying for less than min...there's a range for a reason
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Good I'm tired of threads about ppl buying for less than min...there's a range for a reason

They might wanna fix their caps then. They have also ruined gens trading, although they can't really do anything about it
  • XIMrNiceGuyIX

They might wanna fix their caps then. They have also ruined gens trading, although they can't really do anything about it

Right from the start I knew the main problem with prices ranges was going to be how often EA updates them and what price they originally set them at and this week proved they have no clue what they are doing, IF Fanni 30k max and SIF Shaqiri 700k min, it will probably take weeks for Shaqiri to get down to a reasonable price. I can only imagine how badly they will screw up pricing for TOTS, will prob be a big mess...

I also wonder what will happen once TOTS drops and all the people sitting on insane amounts of coins they've been saving start to buy teams, prices by then on xbox will be super low and everyone will be motivated to buy again, so will things xbox start to rise and even go extinct again till they can update the ranges, I have a feeling its going to be bad...

They also ruined gens as you said which is a major thing to some people and I can only imagine if they keep it this way they will truly lose some customers over it as people have spent lots of time and money on gens collecting ...
  • The king
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where it says they banned trading here?
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guess they're cracking down on scammers, been a lot of scams recently
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    fifa ultimate team is no longer about trading it is about fifa pointing
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero

Right from the start I knew the main problem with prices ranges was going to be how often EA updates them and what price they originally set them at and this week proved they have no clue what they are doing, IF Fanni 30k max and SIF Shaqiri 700k min, it will probably take weeks for Shaqiri to get down to a reasonable price. I can only imagine how badly they will screw up pricing for TOTS, will prob be a big mess...

I also wonder what will happen once TOTS drops and all the people sitting on insane amounts of coins they've been saving start to buy teams, prices by then on xbox will be super low and everyone will be motivated to buy again, so will things xbox start to rise and even go extinct again till they can update the ranges, I have a feeling its going to be bad...

They also ruined gens as you said which is a major thing to some people and I can only imagine if they keep it this way they will truly lose some customers over it as people have spent lots of time and money on gens collecting ...

They will be releasing cards on the market by themselves if they go extinct
  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Where it says they banned trading here?

You can no longer make cross game trades, or trade outside the player ranges. You can still make threads for buying and selling.
  • Hannibal
    767 posts An Exciting Prospect
    seeing the whole forum filled with 'buying / selling X player(s) under /over cap' was getting annoying
  • holdenwait
    56543 posts National Treasure
    [

one simple formula displaying their incompetence at its worse/best
  • Zanetti
    880 posts Professional
    Mr Cow wrote: »

• Hannibal
    Zanetti wrote: »

better than coin buying though, which is what most people were doing lol

• LoboNobo
    6406 posts Big Money Move

It's about playing matches.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    They banned all forms of trading on the fourms? Wow... This game seems to get worse every day and considering how bad it was to start with that's almost impressive...

Positive IMO

• Slobasp
    1048 posts Professional
    Hannibal wrote: »
    seeing the whole forum filled with 'buying / selling X player(s) under /over cap' was getting annoying

Which wouldn't have happened if EA sorted out the prices ranges.
  • Hannibal
    edited April 2015
    Slobasp wrote: »

but people are being foolishly unrealistic in thinking EA should/would be changing the price ranges every other day, thats the thing

and regardless of what they're changed to, people will still be trying to buy/sell under/over the cap, its unbelievable lol. people were willing to pay stupid amounts for X player before the ranges come in, that same player has dropped 50/60% now and people are STILL trying to buy under cap, they could make NIF toure 100k tomorrow and people would still be trying to buy him under cap

theres no easy fix for greed
  • Slobasp
    1048 posts Professional
    Slobasp wrote: »

but people are being foolishly unrealistic in thinking EA should/would be changing the price ranges every other day, thats the thing

and regardless of what they're changed to, people will still be trying to buy/sell under/over the cap, its unbelievable lol. people were willing to pay stupid amounts for X player before the ranges come in, that same player has dropped 50/60% now and people are STILL trying to buy under cap, they could make NIF toure 100k tomorrow and people would still be trying to buy him under cap

theres no easy fix for greed

They need to adjust them to a level where people are prepared to deal. On PS SIF Rooney has been stuck on his minimum for about 2 weeks because he's overpriced. Quite how EA can let one of their top cards get into this situation is beyond me.

If they are going to have unrealistic price ranges then EA should guarantee we can deal at those prices.

• Thatcher69
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    A glance at the leaderboards in 14 show glitching is alive and well... Can't speak for 15, but I suspect it'd be as bad if not much, much worse.

I fully understand that EA don't want certain methods of trading on the forum and I fully support the ban on certain aspects of it - but I wish they'd sort out the glitching. Even in 14, billions of coins are being generated a week. It seems traders are being nailed from all sides - EA cracking down on the ways to beat (or at least keep up with) coin buying cheats, but the coin buying cheats can (and do) just go elsewhere.
  • XIMrNiceGuyIX
    COACH wrote: »

Positive IMO

Want to offer any specific reasons you think its positive or are you still just spamming short answers to everything for post count?