Futties arriving on the 18th!

GoalGiant
1703 posts Play-Off Hero
Who else is excited?

With so many high rated cards already out, won’t this promo fill tame? But the banner promised ‘some of the best content’.

Any Sbc’s you want them to re-release, and fan favourite cards?

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Who else is excited?

With so many high rated cards already out, won’t this promo fill tame? But the banner promised ‘some of the best content’.

Any Sbc’s you want them to re-release, and fan favourite cards?

Yeah, i want them to re-release the prime R9 icon but costing ONLY 300k coins lool i'm poor
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    moussa dembele
    moussa sissoko
    ander herrera
    smalling
  • bjornini
    3720 posts National Call-Up
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    moussa dembele
    moussa sissoko
    ander herrera
    smalling

Don't forget everyone's favorites Bailly, Bakayoko and Begovic
  • forearms
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Would be nice to get a new Manolas or Sokratis. Isnt going to happen, but one could hope.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    I'm pretty excited, the way FoF has been going, guessing we can see some juiced op players worth trying out
  • Markman007
    2733 posts Fans' Favourite
    forearms wrote: »
    Would be nice to get a new Manolas or Sokratis. Isnt going to happen, but one could hope.

Yea if it's voted again this year I wouldn't expect many non PL Futties unfortunately. Someone like Manolas might have a shot though.
  • truegunn3r
    8826 posts Has That Special Something
    Bakayoko incoming
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    it's incredible how some guys get infs for nothing and then others like Manolas never got even 1
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Truthurts wrote: »
    it's incredible how some guys get infs for nothing and then others like Manolas never got even 1

Yeah I remember in the champions league he played immense and didn’t even get an IF
  • Markman007
    2733 posts Fans' Favourite
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Truthurts wrote: »

Yeah I remember in the champions league he played immense and didn’t even get an IF

Had they done a team of the knockout stage I think he would have gotten one, but with this year's compressed schedule they never released a TOTKS. Would have loved an upgraded Manolas and De Rossi.