RB conundrum

SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
Za0IDa8.png
Not many decent RBs in Calcio a so using fof Cuadrado on 7 chem. Would rather use him as winger so was thinking tots Arias on 7 chem. Or stick with Cuadrado and improve on my lw or rw. Thoughts and suggestions would be appteciated

Comments

• selb
    6654 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    Is Cuadrado or Nani tradeable?
  • SRB83
    They both are. Was going to move Nani back over to the left and put Cuadrado on the right
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Mbabu even on 5 chem is a monster
  • selb
    I'd probably get rid of Cuadrado if they're both tradeable then, maybe see about doing Zanetti SBC? Or if you're dead set on Serie A RB what about bday Peres?
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    Yeah, FB Peres is surprisingly good. Or Alex Sandro.
  • Lackosweat
    5913 posts Big Money Move
    Zanetti is decent.
  • selb
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Zanetti is decent.

Decent? I think he's bloody superb
  • Bobo23
    1009 posts Professional
    Zanetti is decent.

• SRB83
    I'd rather keep Cuadrado. He's been my mainstay throughout this season and plays really well for me. Doesn't need to be serie A. Willing to take a hit on chemistry of it doesn't affect too much
  • selb
    SRB83 wrote: »
    I'd rather keep Cuadrado. He's been my mainstay throughout this season and plays really well for me. Doesn't need to be serie A. Willing to take a hit on chemistry of it doesn't affect too much

Ok keep Cuadrado and sell Nani or Perisic, then start Zanetti SBC
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2018
    I have Serie A TOTS team with 87 IF Perisic as LM. As RB I use Zanetti. He spend his almost entire career in Serie A ;)
  • SRB83
    selb wrote: »

Ok keep Cuadrado and sell Nani or Perisic, then start Zanetti SBC

Cool cheers man
  • SRB83
    Has anyone used tots Arias??
  • Lackosweat
    5913 posts Big Money Move

He plays like a RB TOTY Kante. Solid defensively and great going forward. The only bad thing about him is his strength though.
  • SRB83

He plays like a RB TOTY Kante. Solid defensively and great going forward. The only bad thing about him is his strength though.

A sentinel or anchor card would sort that..no??
  • GeorgeGervin
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zanetti is decent.

• Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    NIF Florenzi is fantastic
  • Markman007
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    Za0IDa8.png
    Not many decent RBs in Calcio a so using fof Cuadrado on 7 chem. Would rather use him as winger so was thinking tots Arias on 7 chem. Or stick with Cuadrado and improve on my lw or rw. Thoughts and suggestions would be appteciated

It will require some switching around to more Italian players for chem, but have you tried TOTS Caligiuri? He is an amazing RB/RWB. I use him at RB and TOTS Criscito at LB with TOTS Chiellini and TOTY Bonucci as CBs.
  • SRB83
    diBM4EY.png
    Thanks guys opted for this
  • selb
    Awesome, so you went with the option that nobody suggested, good on you for asking the question and not listen to any of the responses
  • SRB83
    selb wrote: »
    Awesome, so you went with the option that nobody suggested, good on you for asking the question and not listen to any of the responses

Just because I ask for thoughts and opinions doesn't mean I have to act on them.However I do appreciate everyone who took the time to give theirs. Ideally I would liked to have done the zanetti SBC but unfortunately did not have the coins.
  • Liam W
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you are willing to use some Italians then Caliguiri is a good shout.
  • SRB83
    Liam W wrote: »
    If you are willing to use some Italians then Caliguiri is a good shout.
    Thanks man if this doesn't work out might shimmy about and get some italians in and give him a try
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    did you ever try NIF Florenzi he plays like a TOTS
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know it sounds silly, but cancelo with sentinel n lukaku with anchor is my beast serie a fbs
  • JohnDoe
    11309 posts Has That Special Something
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    I know it sounds silly, but cancelo with sentinel n lukaku with anchor is my beast serie a fbs

I really liked him back when I had a cheap Serie A squad, he was always able to hold his own against high-rated or "elite" attackers in the WL. Far superior to any other NIF RBs in the Serie A. FUTBirthday Peres looks decent, too, but I've never used him, given his H/L workrates.
  • SRB83
    Truthurts wrote: »
    did you ever try NIF Florenzi he plays like a TOTS

Had him at start of the game. Yeah he is good but I would just feel wrong placing an 82 nif in that squad lol
  • Riggs006
    910 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    If only the 2 beasts that were IF Guarin and IF Murillo were still playing in Serie A, would put Arias on 10 chem!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13585 posts Has That Special Something
    Zanetti is decent.

Definitely the best option open to you
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    Get Zanetti. Best RB in the game.