What's the chance of fifa 19 come with cheaters again?

Comments

• jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    maksi wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »
    Yeah, 100% agree. Probably you can face some stupid kids cheating or using trainers early after release, but they`ll just simply get banned by EA and that`s it. EA probably did not care a lot before FIFA 17, but once they added WL mode, cheaters got eliminated.
    wow you're so delusional, i played against players with top icons and TOTS with month or two old accounts regulary in WL, EA also banned top 40 WL players regulary

You always cry to much about a cheaters. Im not delusional, you know there is a thing called coin buying? Ye and there were one of two players that were top40, but they developed cheats for themselfs and that cheats were not publicly released. 1% or 2% players in fut used cheats last year, but thats fine, you get cheaters in every multiplayer game on pc anyways...
  • Beny
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    only played since april but half or top 40 were cheaters until last week of june when ea started banning who was using a trainner. Draft was still full of cheaters tho quiting at start
  • jajce111
    Beny wrote: »
    only played since april but half or top 40 were cheaters until last week of june when ea started banning who was using a trainner. Draft was still full of cheaters tho quiting at start

First half of year fifa was almost clean of cheaters, you didnt met cheaters in divisions or draft, someone also added me 3 times on origin, he got banned for using cheats in draft 3 times amd after last ban he stopped playing fifa i think. First three months you got insta ban if you used cheats in draft or in division, but towards the end when fifa was dying they didnt bother to ban people anymore i guess.
  • Denisianes
    8068 posts League Winner

You are just a bad loser :trollface:
  • greif44
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    jajce111 wrote: »

First half of year fifa was almost clean of cheaters, you didnt met cheaters in divisions or draft, someone also added me 3 times on origin, he got banned for using cheats in draft 3 times amd after last ban he stopped playing fifa i think. First three months you got insta ban if you used cheats in draft or in division, but towards the end when fifa was dying they didnt bother to ban people anymore i guess.

Hmm actually I played most actively after February and did not really notice anything unusual. As you said, maybe there is 1 or 2% percent of players that use cheats, but normally that does not interfere with gaming experience for the majority of people. At least for me, if I was not doing well in the game, I had to blame the connection or lack of the skill.
  • Beny
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero

idk from what i saw the legacy trainer started in february, thats not the end of the game imo. i think dnf trainer will always be around, specially for draft.
    Denisianes wrote: »

You are just a bad loser :trollface:
    m9, go back to ur ps4, console peasant :trollface:
    wheres the rest of pc members btw,didnt log here for so long,this section looks dead
  • VagisilFC
    1405 posts Professional
    Yeah, 100% agree. Probably you can face some stupid kids cheating or using trainers early after release, but they`ll just simply get banned by EA and that`s it. EA probably did not care a lot before FIFA 17, but once they added WL mode, cheaters got eliminated.
    wow you're so delusional, i played against players with top icons and TOTS with month or two old accounts regulary in WL, EA also banned top 40 WL players regulary

Stacked teams on new accounts (especially at the end stage of the game) - that`s just coinbuyers. Same thing is on consoles, coins are just more expensive. I don`t even consider this as cheating.
    I`m not saying that PC community is ideal, but in FIFA 18 my experience was 99% positive (in terms of facing cheaters).

You don't consider coin buying cheating? How do you think the scum selling the coins got them.... by playing for hours on end? They use autobuyers and price fix. Not only are those who buy coins cheating but they are providing the market for coin farmers in the first place.

But given some of the obtuse posts you have made in this thread we are pretty well sure you already know all this. I'm sure those of us that post about it have found the forums that you all use to buy and sell your cheat engines and are aware that it is still rampant, which just confirms what we see from our own eyes.

Gotta say it must be a really boring life you have if you constantly play a game you know you aren't going to lose.
  • greif44
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    VagisilFC wrote: »

Stacked teams on new accounts (especially at the end stage of the game) - that`s just coinbuyers. Same thing is on consoles, coins are just more expensive. I don`t even consider this as cheating.
    I`m not saying that PC community is ideal, but in FIFA 18 my experience was 99% positive (in terms of facing cheaters).

You don't consider coin buying cheating? How do you think the scum selling the coins got them.... by playing for hours on end? They use autobuyers and price fix. Not only are those who buy coins cheating but they are providing the market for coin farmers in the first place.

But given some of the obtuse posts you have made in this thread we are pretty well sure you already know all this. I'm sure those of us that post about it have found the forums that you all use to buy and sell your cheat engines and are aware that it is still rampant, which just confirms what we see from our own eyes.

Alright, just to make it clear - when I talk about cheaters, I mean people that use software (hacks, trainers etc) that gives unfair advantage in the match.

Yes, I don`t really care how people make their stacked squads, either by spending hours on trading, by spending ton of real money on FIFA points or by buying the coins from third-party sellers. I`ve never had a god squad, just always played casually buying what I can afford from the rewards, usually that was enough to get a decent team. All I care about is to play fair matches vs opponents that don`t use prohibited software.

Besides that, people sell/buy coins on consoles as well so this is not any different from PC, and, as this topic is related to PC community, for me it`s out of the question in this thread. If EA can stop it, well, that`d be only better.
    Gotta say it must be a really boring life you have if you constantly play a game you know you aren't going to lose.

I like your logic: if someone knows about cheats, he`s using them. Good job m8
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    idk from what i saw the legacy trainer started in february, thats not the end of the game imo. i think dnf trainer will always be around, specially for draft.
    legacy defending was rampant in top 40, you could see how they tackled with teammate and always tackled cleanly on Champions Channel

those who play down cheaters problem on PC are totally delusional
  • jajce111

You know there are autobuyers on consoles too right?
  • maksi
    edited September 2018
    Why would anyone spend real money for coins if they can get it much cheaper by buying a cheat tool?

Coins aren't dirt cheap and farming coins so easy like in fifa 15 days, it would cost you a fortune to get top team with top icons.
  • jajce111
    edited September 2018
    Why would anyone spend real money for coins if they can get it much cheaper by buying a cheat tool?

Coins aren't dirt cheap and farming coins so easy like in fifa 15 days, it would cost you a fortune to get top team with top icons.

You are so ignorant.. You cant buy farming tools and those that you buy will get you banned in 1 week, most of people that sell coins developed their autobuyers. And you know there are a lot of farming tools on consoles too, on consolers there are probably more autobuyers than on pc, because of bigger market, so its easier and faster to get coins on consoles...
    Post edited by jajce111 on
  • maksi
    You cant buy farming tools and those that you buy will get you banned in 1 week.
    If you ever looked at FUT leaderboard by match earnings you could saw that's simply not true

• jajce111
    You cant buy farming tools and those that you buy will get you banned in 1 week.
    If you ever looked at FUT leaderboard by match earnings you could saw that's simply not true

Those people that farm seasons are banned and they make way less coins than autobuyers do, and most of people on that leaderboards are farmers...
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up

You are so ignorant.. You cant buy farming tools and those that you buy will get you banned in 1 week, most of people that sell coins developed their autobuyers. And you know there are a lot of farming tools on consoles too, on consolers there are probably more autobuyers than on pc, because of bigger market, so its easier and faster to get coins on consoles...
    Definitely more autobuyer accounts on consoles because you can multi-account on a console for free so the autobuyers have more accounts to use. You need a licence for each PC account.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up

Those people that farm seasons are banned and they make way less coins than autobuyers do, and most of people on that leaderboards are farmers...

With online seasons being replaced by Division Rivals those quit at the start of the game cheaters should be nearly extinct with rivals being a dedicated server setup.