What's the chance of fifa 19 come with cheaters again?

mirosilva
333 posts Sunday League Hero
- amount of cheat high or low ?

- high or low possibility, reduced or equal market for all years?

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    99%

maybe they will try do something first few weeks but then they will give up like every year
  • Zambo9
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Is that even a question
  • maksi
  • Denisianes
    8071 posts League Winner
    maksi wrote: »
    if EA is interested

They are not.
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite

That anti cheat is **** beacause its only for w10. P.S. you cant get rid of cheaters there will always be there in multiplayer games...
  • Boommaametw3
    1818 posts Fans' Favourite
    jajce111 wrote: »

That anti cheat is **** beacause its only for w10. P.S. you cant get rid of cheaters there will always be there in multiplayer games...

That's why you should move to console for 19 just like me. Will never forget when i needed just one more win for ellite 1. My best ever finish but the last game i played someone with full bronze players. Was happy at first but had 99 rating cheat on them, all 5 star wf and skill and also used legacy defending too. That's when i decided to buy ps4
  • maksi
    edited July 2018
    That's what frustrates me, if i have a good start EA connect me to cheaters with godly teams, so i never reach Elite.
  • Denisianes
    8071 posts League Winner
    That's what frustrates me, if i have a good start EA connect me to cheaters with godly teams, so i never reach Elite.

"cheaters with godly squads" sounds like a bulletproof excuse :joy:

You beat everyone cause you da best, but then the cheaters with godly squads come and steal your Elite rewards :joy:
  • maksi
    We will never know it for sure ;)
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2018
    The chance is about 100%. Cheaters are relaxed about it... they know EA did nothing in last years.
    This was the last year I bought FIFA for PC. Next year I'm pretty sure I will buy it for PS4.
  • maksi
    They even release demo on PC so cheaters can test new cheats on it :D
  • Rucci
    1423 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    100 % cheaters confirmed like every year, thats why i switched on ps4 pro on 18, best decision i could make
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not only will they encourage the cheaters to continue into fifa 19 they will also have a 100% no tolerance policy for fair players that report these cheats. I've been banned from ea chat and forums for reporting cheats throughout this fifa. Ea sports can't stand me for bringing these cheats to their attention. We should all just roll over on our back when a cheater needs to win how dare any of us actually campaign for a fair game.
  • salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pheenix wrote: »
    Not only will they encourage the cheaters to continue into fifa 19 they will also have a 100% no tolerance policy for fair players that report these cheats. I've been banned from ea chat and forums for reporting cheats throughout this fifa. Ea sports can't stand me for bringing these cheats to their attention. We should all just roll over on our back when a cheater needs to win how dare any of us actually campaign for a fair game.

once you paid for the game its your problem not theirs :D
  • Boommaametw3
    1818 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rucci wrote: »
    100 % cheaters confirmed like every year, thats why i switched on ps4 pro on 18, best decision i could make

Good for you. I bought ps4 pro waiting for 19. Some week i played gaint Bronze player is when i give up on pc
  • VagisilFC
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    100% both gamers cheating and the EA AI.

They have shown negligible reactive interest in banning gamers hacking to cheat and have zero interest in removing AI cheating
  • greif44
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    ~1400 games on PC this year, haven`t faced anything suspicious. What are you guys talking about?
  • LoboNobo
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    greif44 wrote: »
    ~1400 games on PC this year, haven`t faced anything suspicious. What are you guys talking about?

It all depends on various factors, mainly your skill and region.

When I was playing a lot of FUT in like FIFA 15-17 I would constantly face cheaters. Haven't played that much of 18 so I didn't see that many of them... but basically the better you get, the bigger the chance to face a cheater, making D1 unplayable. And with the addition of WL, you get plenty of smarter cheaters that will use less obvious hacks such as legacy defending or changing IG stats.
  • greif44
    LoboNobo wrote: »

When I was playing a lot of FUT in like FIFA 15-17 I would constantly face cheaters. Haven't played that much of 18 so I didn't see that many of them... but basically the better you get, the bigger the chance to face a cheater, making D1 unplayable. And with the addition of WL, you get plenty of smarter cheaters that will use less obvious hacks such as legacy defending or changing IG stats.

Well, I played until 2015 from Russia, moved to US after that and played 16, 17 and 18 from here.
    I play in D1, usually finish WL somewhere in gold, can`t really complain. Yes, sometimes I get destroyed, but for me it usually feels like my opponent knows way better how to handle game mechanics. I almost haven`t faced anyone who would look totally unbeatable or who is having obvious unfair advantage.

Anyways, my point was that I played a lot and my overall experience was positive.
  • LoboNobo
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »

Well, I played until 2015 from Russia, moved to US after that and played 16, 17 and 18 from here.
    I play in D1, usually finish WL somewhere in gold, can`t really complain. Yes, sometimes I get destroyed, but for me it usually feels like my opponent knows way better how to handle game mechanics. I almost haven`t faced anyone who would look totally unbeatable or who is having obvious unfair advantage.

Anyways, my point was that I played a lot and my overall experience was positive.

You've just described my experience in FIFA18. But in previous FIFAs, before the WL, a good player would always get to the point when 8/10 games in D1 are against cheaters. Also, I'm the one who never called anyone a cheat unless he's 100% sure, and I haven't any obvious cheaters in WL, but I'm sure that some of my opponents were hacking - just pure statistics.
  • maksi
    edited August 2018
    You guys just didn't look team stats category, you had a lot edited players who had rating way beyond what they should even with chem style.

Later cheat was fixed so it can't be seen on team stats ingame.

Also you can't simply recognize legacy defending cheat because good defending and high pressure can look similar.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    What's the chance?

They have had cheaters for 5 years at least, why should they stop now?

As soon as you could buy players for money, the game was lost.
    Too much incentive for hackers.

Also, EA hasn't said anything about cheaters/hackers before the launch of FIFA 19 (because they didn't address it again).

Whoever decides to buy this game for PC is throwing away his money.
    I have hoped for several years that they would fix it so I continued buying.

FIFA 18 was my last FIFA for PC.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    edited September 2018

This thread is about FIFA18 and not some other game you are referring to. Unless you only played in division 79, your message is suspicious.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    100% both gamers cheating and the EA AI.

They have shown negligible reactive interest in banning gamers hacking to cheat and have zero interest in removing AI cheating

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • greif44
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

This thread is about FIFA18 and not some other game you are referring to. Unless you only played in division 79, your message is suspicious.

Almost every comment that you left on the forum has something about cheaters on PC. Especially it was fun to read about cheaters that slow down your players.
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite

Almost every comment that you left on the forum has something about cheaters on PC. Especially it was fun to read about cheaters that slow down your players.

Cheaters are usually excuse for low skilled players. They are bad and they lost most of their matches and then they blame other players for cheating. I played 1500 games and i probably met 10 to 15 cheaters. Mostly players that are division 5 or even worse blame cheaters that they cant reach higher divisions, good players that plays in high divisions and know how to spot cheats wont complain that much, because there are not a lot of cheaters anyawys. But low skilled players dont even know what cheating looks like and they dont even understand game engine. So they will blame cheats for their loses.
  • greif44
    jajce111 wrote: »

Cheaters are usually excuse for low skilled players. They are bad and they lost most of their matches and then they blame other players for cheating. I played 1500 games and i probably met 10 to 15 cheaters. Mostly players that are division 5 or even worse blame cheaters that they cant reach higher divisions, good players that plays in high divisions and know how to spot cheats wont complain that much, because there are not a lot of cheaters anyawys. But low skilled players dont even know what cheating looks like and they dont even understand game engine. So they will blame cheats for their loses.

Yeah, 100% agree. Probably you can face some stupid kids cheating or using trainers early after release, but they`ll just simply get banned by EA and that`s it. EA probably did not care a lot before FIFA 17, but once they added WL mode, cheaters got eliminated.
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play FIFA 17 PC online seasons and am in Division 1/2 90% of the times throughout the last couple of years. Over 3000+ matches, I've only experienced a handful of cheaters who managed to quit with a sync in error causing me to receive a loss instead.

The cheating problem is probably relating more to the Ultimate Team mode. In seasons online there's no in game cheating as far as I am concerned.

But having said that, I do not think it is a good idea to simply switch to the consoles for FIFA 19 as this will simply put EA off the hook and not deal with fixing the cheating issues at all. That's not what we want! We need to give them pressure and not give them the opportunity to make them happy by switching to the console version.

If you already have a console for other games then it's fine to switch to consoles. But I wouldn't buy a PS4/Xbox One only for FIFA 19 when I am generally speaking happy with the PC version since it's an identical version to the consoles.
  • maksi
    edited September 2018
    Yeah, 100% agree. Probably you can face some stupid kids cheating or using trainers early after release, but they`ll just simply get banned by EA and that`s it. EA probably did not care a lot before FIFA 17, but once they added WL mode, cheaters got eliminated.
    wow you're so delusional, i played against players with top icons and TOTS with month or two old accounts regulary in WL, EA also banned top 40 WL players regulary

• greif44
    wow you're so delusional, i played against players with top icons and TOTS with month or two old accounts regulary in WL, EA also banned top 40 WL players regulary

Stacked teams on new accounts (especially at the end stage of the game) - that`s just coinbuyers. Same thing is on consoles, coins are just more expensive. I don`t even consider this as cheating.
    I`m not saying that PC community is ideal, but in FIFA 18 my experience was 99% positive (in terms of facing cheaters).