OT: can we appreciate akinfenwa's complete lack of ability?

ImmigrantMentality
5864 posts Big Money Move
some of you might have already seen these. he tries to recreate world cup goals. they're constantly popping up in my recommended and it's made me realise how bad akinfenwa is. this is one of his best performances. remember, he's a professional striker.

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    :joy:
  • Alex_cr
    4254 posts National Call-Up
    I mean we can... obviously he’s earning a decent living doing something I’d assume we all love which has also opened up other avenues to make money also.

Also, I’m not gonna be the one to tell him he sucks!
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Man, he's awful and he was knackered
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4098 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Honestly thought this was going to be a dig at me and it'd be a clip of my Fifa abilities. However, we all know I am essentially Kurt in disguise.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Man this guy's shooting is worse than Bakayoko in fifa 18
  • WFCBagnall
    69096 posts Moderator
    This is a player that got 17 goals and 12 assists last season.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

Honestly thought this was going to be a dig at me and it'd be a clip of my Fifa abilities. However, we all know I am essentially Kurt in disguise.

Same lol

Only a pro cos he’s massive, no idea how that has worked tho
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    SebCFC123 wrote: »

Same lol

Was on the books at Millwall at one point in time, glad we got rid sharpish. He's essentially a battering ram. Only reason he manages to bag a few goals is because he's up against 18 year old Premier League loanees who've got the muscle mass of a cheesestring.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    5864 posts Big Money Move

here's a couple he couldn't recreate after 100 attempts
  • BrentfordFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    BEASTTTTT MODEEEEEEE
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move

Same lol

Was on the books at Millwall at one point in time, glad we got rid sharpish. He's essentially a battering ram. Only reason he manages to bag a few goals is because he's up against 18 year old Premier League loanees who've got the muscle mass of a cheesestring.

If defenders are getting beaten by him when the ball is just on the ground they should probably retire
  • Akinfenwaaaa

Same lol

If defenders are getting beaten by him when the ball is just on the ground they should probably retire

Enjoy :joy:
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional

Same lol

The man would thrive in England's love train.

Do it Gareth.
  • BrentfordFC

Same lol

90% of his goals are headers & pens. Guy has brutal upper body strength to make space for himself.
  • Akinfenwaaaa

Same lol

90% of his goals are headers & pens. Guy has brutal upper body strength to make space for himself.

Thrives in the lower leagues but I couldn't imagine him being anywhere near as effective coming up against absolute units like Phil Jones.
  • BrentfordFC

Same lol

Thrives in the lower leagues but I couldn't imagine him being anywhere near as effective coming up against absolute units like Phil Jones.

He wouldn’t struggle to bulldoze them. But they will read all of it beforehand. Play a high line vs him and he’s predominantly useless
  • EddieFicio
    20991 posts Club Captain
    Should play for England up top with Sterling
  • TheMenezLover
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    From the first video, I genuinely think I'm better than him... Although he does seem good with headers and strength
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Funny thing is he would walk into the Scotland team
  • Choepiechakie
    31072 posts National Team Captain
    You spelled Lukaku wrong
  • BrentfordFC
    Rutta wrote: »
    Funny thing is he would walk into the Scotland team

:joy:
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    Im a fan of his. Guy is a monster. But there is no denyinf he is terrible. That video reminds me of when i was a kid playing football by myself in the garden, pretending i was in the champions league final and scoring the winning goal 50 times :lol:
  • BrentfordFC
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Im a fan of his. Guy is a monster. But there is no denyinf he is terrible. That video reminds me of when i was a kid playing football by myself in the garden, pretending i was in the champions league final and scoring the winning goal 50 times :lol:

And you missed all of them :trollface:
  • Mr. Soper
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    fun to watch someone different. I have his TOTS card I got from monthlys . Might have to give him a try
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Would this guy be completely unknown if it wasn’t for KSI? Because that’s the only reason I know of him
  • Argie8
    5618 posts Big Money Move
    This is actually amazing
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something

Pretty much :lol: would be "Its the 82nd minute and he is through on goal" 8 times until i scored a good goal :lol:
  • BrentfordFC
    Would this guy be completely unknown if it wasn’t for KSI? Because that’s the only reason I know of him

Tbf most lower league supporters knew about him before ksi mentioned him. I think ksi Just made him more known to other fans.
  • BrentfordFC

Pretty much :lol: would be "Its the 82nd minute and he is through on goal" 8 times until i scored a good goal :lol:

Think we all used to do that :lol: