Take x contain out the game

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Not good for online play at all. Thoughts?

Comments

• AFCA_P
    85 posts Park Captain
    True. Contain ruins most of the matches I play in online seasons. I highly doubt if they will remove it from FIFA 19 though.
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    AFCA_P wrote: »
    True. Contain ruins most of the matches I play in online seasons. I highly doubt if they will remove it from FIFA 19 though.

They won't, I wish they would or debuff it and also remove X pressure.

Then probly IMO, 50% of players would stop playing, that's te problem,
    Anyone can pick up this game and be good, even if you have no Knowledge at all of football, Everything is to automatic on FUT gameplay, there is almost no skill gap, no varaity in gameplay or tactics, there is only 1 or 2 ways to play that get you wins, and that has Nothing to do with skill, on fut almost anyone can beat anyone, with maybe the exception of the very top 100 and E1, Anything below that can beat anyone.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AFCA_P wrote: »

Do u know when they introduced it in fifa?
  • maksi
    6575 posts Big Money Move
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Do u know when they introduced it in fifa?
    FIFA 12

• MiltFarquhar
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Leonsmith wrote: »
    Not good for online play at all. Thoughts?

It’s an awful feature. But laughable, when you spring it. The amount of times I’ve scored when someone has been doing it (obviously - the ball is there to be won but they’re too busy getting the AI to do their defending) makes me laugh.
  • Jay3ff
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's crazy that it's in the game for years. Defending is a big part of the sport. Imagine if you could hold a button and it would select the best pass for you or shot
  • MacDaddy
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    AI is just way too much involved in the game. Makes online gaming just boring